Windows 10: Accounts are not showing under "Accounts" in native windows 10 mail after adding accounts

Discus and support Accounts are not showing under "Accounts" in native windows 10 mail after adding accounts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [ATTACH] As seen in the screenshot, i have two accounts added into the mail service, yet they are not appearing under the "Accounts" tab, making me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FreddyPhan, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Accounts are not showing under "Accounts" in native windows 10 mail after adding accounts

Accounts are not showing under "Accounts" in native windows 10 mail after adding accounts c3635fb6-0ffa-4b15-b604-725b8af24d47?upload=true.png

As seen in the screenshot, i have two accounts added into the mail service, yet they are not appearing under the "Accounts" tab, making me unable to access any of my emails within my two accounts

:)

FreddyPhan, Jul 18, 2018
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Accounts are not showing under "Accounts" in native windows 10 mail after adding accounts :(

Zakin, Jul 18, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Accounts are not showing under "Accounts" in native windows 10 mail after adding accounts

Yahoo mail - alternative accounts

Sounds promising, I have a Gmail account. How do I verify the Yahoo account using it ?

I have sent several Gmails to john @yahoo.com, but all I get are mail failure emails back saying the account is not available. I also did this with OE a few times with the same result.

Why `o why can`t Yahoo be more explicit in their instructions. I am no dummy, but I give in on this one.

Bald Eagle, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

Accounts are not showing under "Accounts" in native windows 10 mail after adding accounts

1. Accounts are not showing under "Accounts" in native windows 10 mail after adding accounts - Similar Threads - Accounts are showing

2. Adding additional email account to Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adding additional email account to Windows 10 Mail: I cannot get Mail to enable additional email accounts. I have one account that runs perfectly. I want to add a further account using the same ISP. The second account is installed using the same server settings as the first with different email address and password but it will...
  3. Adding an account to Windows 10 Mail for the first time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding an account to Windows 10 Mail for the first time: I have a new Dell laptop and am trying to setup my gmail account in the Windows 10 Mail program. When trying to do the initial Mail setup, the program responds with "We couldn't find your settings. Error code: 0x80070490. I verified in Google mail that Windows has access. I...
  4. Windows Mail - Adding an imap account

Windows Mail - Adding an imap account: Hello, So, I want to link my work mail account to the desktop app and no matter what I always end up having a "Can't get mail" message below my account. Step by step, here's what I'm doing : Under Account, select Add Account In the popup, choose Advanced setup and then...
  5. Adding Contacts to my Windows 10 Mail account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adding Contacts to my Windows 10 Mail account: I would like to add my contact list from Outlook to my Windows 10 Mail account, Can this be done? I have also tried to add an email address from a sent email but I cannot find the "save" icon on my mail page. Many thanks....
  6. Adding BT email account contacts to Windows 10 Mail account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding BT email account contacts to Windows 10 Mail account: I have successfully added my bt email account to the windows 10 mail app. However, when I go to people, my contacts are not there. I have tried to import contacts and configure via advanced setup. I have used the email settings provided by BT. incoming server...
  7. Adding accounts to mail for windows 10

Adding accounts to mail for windows 10: Hi, I tried to add additional mail accounts (Settings>Manage accounts>Add accounts) but the pop-up doesn't show, and hence unable to proceed and add new accounts. Tried uninstalling and re-installing but it still didn't work. Is there another way to add the accounts? Thank...
  8. adding icloud mail account

adding icloud mail account: Hi there, I keep getting a message saying my icloud account details are out of date. I click on fix account and enter my current password only to have the message come up again. I went to my apple id page and generated an app specific password for windows 10 mail but...
  9. adding a mail account to mail and keeping it there

adding a mail account to mail and keeping it there: I have been using mail for some time. it has a number of accounts. recently my most used account (my every day one) disappeared. I reloaded it (its Hotmail) and used it. the next time I used it, it had gone again and now I have to add it as an account, then it disappears and...
  10. Adding new accounts to Windows Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Adding new accounts to Windows Mail: I have added a gmail account to the Mail app but cannot add a Plusnet POP3 account in Settings/Accounts/Add account. In 'other accounts' I enter the email address and password and get the message : 'We couldn't find info for that account. Make sure that the email address is...