Windows 10: Ace Utilites 6.0 New Release

Discus and support Ace Utilites 6.0 New Release in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Acelogix just released a new version of their program called Ace Utilities 6.0 This program is like our all time favorite CCleaner. This new release... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by OldMike65, Aug 25, 2015.

1. OldMike65 Win User

Ace Utilites 6.0 New Release

Acelogix just released a new version of their program called Ace Utilities 6.0
    This program is like our all time favorite CCleaner. This new release has been updated and changed to now run
    under Windows 10. Has too many features to list them all. Its also only free to try for 30 days.
    Web site to check it out is: Acelogix Software - Ace Utilities
    I own both CCleaner and Ace Utilities. Love them both. Just thought I would tell you guys about Ace, maybe you might
    be interested. *Smile

:)

OldMike65, Aug 25, 2015
  2. healeyg Win User

installing sudoku cab with "does not have sufficient system permissions" error

why am i receiving this error? i am installing on a samsung ace smartphone mobile 6.0

healeyg, Aug 25, 2015
  3. saimonas---01, Aug 25, 2015
Thema:

Ace Utilites 6.0 New Release

1. Ace Utilites 6.0 New Release - Similar Threads - Ace Utilites Release

2. New Surface Book drivers and firmware released for Windows 10 - May 6

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Book drivers and firmware released for Windows 10 - May 6: Improvements and fixes in the update May 2021 updates May 06 release The following updates are available for Surface Book 1devices running Windows 10 May 2019 Update, version 1903, or greater. Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Version and Update Surface...
  3. New Microsoft OneDrive version released for Android and iOS - Feb. 6

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive version released for Android and iOS - Feb. 6: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....
  4. New Surface Duo firmware update released - October 6

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Duo firmware update released - October 6: Improvements and fixes in the update October 2020 updates October 6 release The following updates are available for unlocked Surface Duos. This update will be coming soon for AT&T locked devices. Software version Update info 2020.910.72 (Unlocked Device) This update :...
  5. PowerShell 7.1.0 preview 6 released

in Windows 10 News
    PowerShell 7.1.0 preview 6 released: Today, we are releasing the sixth preview of the PowerShell 7.1 release! Further in this blog post I’ll provide details on some important changes you should be aware of as you starting trying out this preview. PowerShell 7.1 Roadmap update We are planning the...
  6. New Microsoft Authenticator version 6.4.7 released for iOS - May 6

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Authenticator version 6.4.7 released for iOS - May 6: Sign in is easy, convenient, and secure when you use Microsoft Authenticator. Use your phone, not your password, to log into your Microsoft account. You simply have to enter your username, then approve the notification sent to your phone. Your fingerprint, face ID, or PIN...
  7. New Microsoft OneDrive app version 11.18 released for iOS - Feb. 6

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version 11.18 released for iOS - Feb. 6: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The...
  8. New Microsoft OneDrive app version released for Android - December 6

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version released for Android - December 6: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....
  9. Acees To outook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Acees To outook: I was asked to authenticate my phone, and receive a SMS to access my outlook, and also I was asked to provide a sencond means of authentications, to what I complied by providing my personal email. Whay is it that I don't receive the verification code by email... May I have...
  10. New Microsoft Authenticator version released for Android - August 6

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Authenticator version released for Android - August 6: Two factor authentication (TFA) is easy, convenient, and secure when you use Microsoft Authenticator. Use your phone, not your password, to log into your Microsoft account. Just enter your username, then approve the notification sent to your phone. Your fingerprint, face ID,...