Windows 10: Acer announces powerful new gaming notebooks with Windows 10

Discus and support Acer announces powerful new gaming notebooks with Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; At Acer’s next@acer global press conference in New York this week, the company unveiled the powerful and thin Predator Triton 700 gaming notebook and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Acer announces powerful new gaming notebooks with Windows 10

Source: Acer announces powerful new gaming notebooks with Windows 10 - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Apr 27, 2017

2. Will playing games damage and overheat my laptop?

I have not had my new windows 10 Acer Aspire laptop for very long. I need some help. Will playing my installed games which are Just Cause and Far cry 2 overheat or damage my laptop or it`s internal components such as the graphics card, hard drive, motherboard
    etc. If so how could I prevent this from happening? Could someone please let me know as soon as possible. The specifications for my laptop are at the following link.

http://www.dicksmith.com.au/laptops-notebooks/acer-es1-531-c55d-dsau-xc0379

Thank you

From

Timothy Balla, Apr 27, 2017
  3. Video card driver problem on Windows 10

Hello!

I have a notebook acer Aspire 5935G with Nvidia GeForce GT 130M and i can't install the video drivers on Windows 10 OS... and without these video drivers the HDMI port it's not working...

I tryed all the posibillities including compatibility mode but no result...

I make a research on this situation and i disovered this notebooks use a hybrid video technology for power saving and consumption... So, somehow this notebook have a NVIDIA video card and also have a Intel video card but this second one is used only when
    you browse the internet or do simple things, for preserving the power, and when you play games or watch videos it is using the NVIDIA video card.....

On Windows 7 everything its working fine but on Windows 10 the NVIDIA GT 130M driver can't be installed so that's why HDMI its not working because works only with these driver...

When i install the Windows 10, the intel driver installs automatically and after i should be able to install the NVIDIA driver but i can't.... same on Windows 7 the intel driver is allready installed after setup but after i can install the Nvidia driver
    and it's working.

Anyone can do something about this or we have to roll back to older versions of Windows? This notebooks have the potential to run Windows 10 with their configurations easily better than other new notebooks....

Thank you!

ValentinCazacu, Apr 27, 2017
  4. Cliff S New Member

Linus loves it!
    [youtube]znKAod257aE[/youtube]

Cliff S, Apr 28, 2017
  5. dencal Win User
    Looking at the video brought to mind a problem I had a couple of days ago.
    My MSI gaming laptop with a super raid 0 (three drives) developed a system_thread_exception_nothandled_ntfs.sys.
    Rescue disks, backups, iso.....none provided a spark of life, so opened up the casing, disconnected two drives.
    An iso then allowed me access, reconnected two drives, did a chkdsk to repair.....et viola.

dencal, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Acer announces powerful new gaming notebooks with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Acer announces powerful

2. CES 2021: New Acer notebooks and monitors

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2021: New Acer notebooks and monitors: At CES 2021, Acer announced updates to several Windows 10 gaming notebooks in its portfolio, including the Predator Triton 300 SE, Predator Helios 300 and Nitro 5. The company also introduced three new high refresh rate gaming monitors. [media] The Predator Triton 300 SE...
  3. New Acer iPredator Helios, Predator Triton and Nitro Gaming Notebooks

in Windows 10 News
    New Acer iPredator Helios, Predator Triton and Nitro Gaming Notebooks: Today at Acer’s online global press conference, the company announced significant new updates to four of its popular gaming notebooks: the Predator Helios 700, https://youtu.be/s7hMcXUknVw, https://youtu.be/Nn1oyrEhZdM and https://youtu.be/ARI_QU8fcss. These new...
  4. New Acer gaming notebooks powered by latest 10th Gen Intel Core CPUs

in Windows 10 News
    New Acer gaming notebooks powered by latest 10th Gen Intel Core CPUs: Acer has announced its new Predator Triton 500 and Acer Nitro 5 gaming notebooks. Alongside significant developments in thermal performance, both devices come with the latest 10th Gen Intel Core processors and newly announced NVIDIA GeForce RTX SUPER and GTX GPUs. [ATTACH]...
  5. Samsung announces new Notebook 9 Pen with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung announces new Notebook 9 Pen with Windows 10: [ATTACH] In 2019, look for Samsung’s new Notebook 9 Pen. Users can reach their true creative potential with this premium 2-in-1 PC with a built-in S Pen. It’s perfect for users who want a device that adapts to the way they work, with its combined style, power, flexibility...
  6. New Acer Swift 5 Notebook, gaming desktops and more with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Acer Swift 5 Notebook, gaming desktops and more with Windows 10: Today, Acer announced a new notebook designed for people on-the-go, as well as several new gaming desktops and laptops powered by Windows 10 that arrive with simple, built-in Mixer streaming for low-latency, interactive moments for viewers and streamers to engage with other...
  7. IFA 2017: Acer announces new gaming desktops, all-in-ones & detachable

in Windows 10 News
    IFA 2017: Acer announces new gaming desktops, all-in-ones & detachable: Today at IFA, Acer announced a series of innovative new devices powered by Windows 10, including additions to its premium Predator gaming line; a new all-in-one desktop PC in its Aspire desktop series; and new detachable devices for working on-the-go with the next generation...
  8. Computex 2017: Acer announces Spin 1 notebook and Nitro 5 gaming line

in Windows 10 News
    Computex 2017: Acer announces Spin 1 notebook and Nitro 5 gaming line: Ahead of Computex, Acer announced new Windows 10 devices for gaming and productivity on-the-go with the new Nitro 5 notebook line for casual gamers and the lightweight Spin 1 for flexible computing and sleek design, all powered by Windows 10. Here’s a closer look at these...
  9. Acer announces new Windows 10 notebooks, desktops, and 2-in-1s

in Windows 10 News
    Acer announces new Windows 10 notebooks, desktops, and 2-in-1s: At its global press event in New York yesterday, Acer revealed its all-new notebooks, 2-in-1s and all-in-one desktop PCs powered by Windows 10. These light up some of the best of Windows 10 – the touchscreens allow you to do everything from drawing on and highlighting...
  10. CES 2017: Acer announces new PCs for gaming, immersive 4K and VR

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2017: Acer announces new PCs for gaming, immersive 4K and VR: Ahead of CES 2017, Acer announced an impressive new lineup of Windows 10 PCs focused on performance and entertainment. These new devices feature stunning 4K screens, optional Tobii eye tracking for a more immersive gaming experience and facial recognition cameras that unlock...