Windows 10: Acer Aspire E5-575G || Windows 10 Home || NO BOOTABLE DEVICE

Discus and support Acer Aspire E5-575G || Windows 10 Home || NO BOOTABLE DEVICE in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So let me tell the truth. I had tried to install Ubuntu 18.04 along side windows as a dual boot system. i have done it before many times but this time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by viecky, May 1, 2018.

1. viecky Win User

Acer Aspire E5-575G || Windows 10 Home || NO BOOTABLE DEVICE

So let me tell the truth. I had tried to install Ubuntu 18.04 along side windows as a dual boot system. i have done it before many times but this time was my bad luck and something gone wrong. after restarting i have welcomed with windows 10, i repeated this 2 - 3 times then searched on internet for the strange issue and got some results like grub menu is not properly installed and all. then i followed a tutorial and ran ubuntu through a LiveDVD and fired those command and nothing happened. then i again turned off my laptop and started it again and voilla. NO BOOTABLE DEVICE. **BOOM**. what just happened why in the name of holy god that happened to me i missed playing my game Dota2 just because of this issue. i tried too much many commands and tutorial around the web showing similiar issue and its resolution but any of then never worked for me.

So can you guyz please help me.

NOTE : i probably have done ubuntu installtion in bad manner this time and i didn't turned off the fast boot and did not disabled secure boot before ubuntu installation.

System Config :
    Boot option : UEFI
    RAM : 8GB
    HDD : 1TB
    Processor : i5 6th Gen
    GPU : 2GB Nvidia 940MX

:)

viecky, May 1, 2018

2. Problem connecting to Wi-Fi

Make and model: Acer Aspire E5-575G

Version: Version 1709 (OS Build 16299.192)

And I think it was 8.1

LaetitiaPulchartová, May 1, 2018
  3. windows 10 versions

10.0.10586.31225 non riesco a scaricare i drive per il notebook acer Aspire E 15 E5-575G-77FW Cosa posso fare? Nell'aggiornamento la periferica non funziona.

Luigi Basso, May 1, 2018
  4. Acer Aspire E5-575G || Windows 10 Home || NO BOOTABLE DEVICE

Run a windows start up repair *Smile

kingtez1984, May 2, 2018
Thema:

Acer Aspire E5-575G || Windows 10 Home || NO BOOTABLE DEVICE

1. Acer Aspire E5-575G || Windows 10 Home || NO BOOTABLE DEVICE - Similar Threads - Acer Aspire 575G

2. No bootable device on acer aspire e 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No bootable device on acer aspire e 15: So first of all, I got a no bootable device error. I tried ctrl alt delete and surprisingly it had worked. I was able to sign in again, however the freezing was so much and it would end up crashing with either of 3 stopcodes of what I remember are DATA_INPAGE_ERROR,...
  3. No bootable device on acer aspire e 15

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No bootable device on acer aspire e 15: So first of all, I got a no bootable device error. I tried ctrl alt delete and surprisingly it had worked. I was able to sign in again, however the freezing was so much and it would end up crashing with either of 3 stopcodes of what I remember are DATA_INPAGE_ERROR,...
  4. No bootable device on acer aspire e 15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11 on Acer Aspire E5-576G

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 on Acer Aspire E5-576G: how to install Windows 11 on Acer Aspire E5-576G https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-on-acer-aspire-e5-576g/862d096b-eaa2-4ac9-ac61-e514ef9224e6
  6. Windows 11 on Acer Aspire E5-576G

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 on Acer Aspire E5-576G: how to install Windows 11 on Acer Aspire E5-576G https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-on-acer-aspire-e5-576g/862d096b-eaa2-4ac9-ac61-e514ef9224e6
  7. Battery Not Detected Acer Aspire E5-411

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery Not Detected Acer Aspire E5-411: Please help out my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-not-detected-acer-aspire-e5-411/49be5624-f8e4-4c05-9446-fafc1c886cd0
  8. Acer aspire e5 laptop ghost clicking

Acer aspire e5 laptop ghost clicking: I have bought a acer laptop when it came from repair it started ghost clicking like a autoclicker I don't have any autoclicker running luckily I have a second pc...
  9. Acer Aspire bootable media

Acer Aspire bootable media: Ok ive tried bridging usb flash drive and hard reset...I have an acer aspire dual processor in the middle of doing a windows update it powered down, when turning on I got message no bootable media device found...I downloaded and ollow all steps to usb flash drive and still I...
  10. Acer Aspire E5-575G Audio lags Video have to keep reinstalling driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer Aspire E5-575G Audio lags Video have to keep reinstalling driver: I have an Acer Aspire E5-575G running Windows 10 version 1903 which uses the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. After one or two days of use, the audio will begin to lag the video when I am watching a movie in any type of media player. The only way I can stop this from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acer aspire e 15 e5

2. no bootable device windows 10 acer aspire R5

3. acer e5-575g doesnt get windows 1809 feature update

4. acer e5 575 g not bootable device