Windows 10: Acer E5-511 touchpad no longer working since windows 10 update.

Discus and support Acer E5-511 touchpad no longer working since windows 10 update. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Maybe 8 months ago i updated my Acer E5-511-C1WE laptop from windows 8 - Windows 10. It defeated me but now im back! After the update everything was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by karluuu, Aug 24, 2017.

1. karluuu Win User

Acer E5-511 touchpad no longer working since windows 10 update.

Maybe 8 months ago i updated my Acer E5-511-C1WE laptop from windows 8 - Windows 10. It defeated me but now im back!

After the update everything was working fine bar the touch pad, When i start up the laptop and windows loads the touch pad will work for maybe a second then stop. Just freezes. The same happens when i go to settings and turn the touch pad off and on again. I have been using a usb mouse in the meantime.

I have tried updating this driver:

Download Acer Aspire E5-511 Synaptics Touchpad Driver 18.1.2.1 for Windows 8.1 64 bit

But it still doesnt do anything.

Its just the touchpad, everything works fine. The only thing ive changed in the hardware was the RAM but that was almost a year b4 the update and doubt it has to do with anything.

I dont know much about this stuff, so if ive left out somthing important please let me know.

:)

karluuu, Aug 24, 2017
  2. shanks_x Win User

Touchpad not working

Just upgraded Acer E5-511 to windows 10. The touchpad no longer functions at all. I have tried repeatedly to update the drivers, it claims they are up to date. I have manually downloaded from the acer website, and still did not work.

Is there any way to get the touchpad working?

shanks_x, Aug 24, 2017
  3. Aaron585 Win User
    How to turn off swipe gestures in windows 10?

I turned this off in windows 8.1 via a check box in charms menu. Since upgrading to Windows 10, it has turned back on and I can't figure out how to turn it off again. Acer E5-511

Aaron585, Aug 24, 2017
Thema:

Acer E5-511 touchpad no longer working since windows 10 update.

1. Acer E5-511 touchpad no longer working since windows 10 update. - Similar Threads - Acer 511 touchpad

2. acer laptop touchpad not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    acer laptop touchpad not working?: My laptop touchpad dose not working. whwn i will turning on my laptop a icon will show top of the starting window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-laptop-touchpad-not-working/bb77d12a-cd57-4263-8625-c49f79ce675a
  3. acer laptop touchpad not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    acer laptop touchpad not working?: My laptop touchpad dose not working. whwn i will turning on my laptop a icon will show top of the starting window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-laptop-touchpad-not-working/bb77d12a-cd57-4263-8625-c49f79ce675a
  4. acer laptop touchpad not working?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 11 on Acer Aspire E5-576G

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 on Acer Aspire E5-576G: how to install Windows 11 on Acer Aspire E5-576G https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-on-acer-aspire-e5-576g/862d096b-eaa2-4ac9-ac61-e514ef9224e6
  6. Acer touchpad not working.

Acer touchpad not working.: Hi my toychpad on my acer laptop suddenly stopped working. i have updated the driver and done basic troubleshooting as per what i can find on google. please help. thanks...
  7. acer Aspire E5-511 laptop hdmi stopped working after windows update.

acer Aspire E5-511 laptop hdmi stopped working after windows update.: I need help with same problem that hasn;t been resolved for me yet. I coppied and pasted the following ... I tried updating the drivers for Intel, but windows informed me that I already have the best. I also tried updating the Realtek drivers, just in case there was a...
  8. Touchpad no longer working

Touchpad no longer working: As the title says! It occured (maybe coincidentally) after a Windows 10 update a couple of days ago. I have done the obvious, Fn and F7 but that didn't work. I have gone back a build on Windows 10. Installed and update drivers from the manufacturers (Acer) website....
  9. Dell Touchpad no longer scrolls or zooms since Windows 10 update

Dell Touchpad no longer scrolls or zooms since Windows 10 update: Since my most recent Windows 10 update the Touchpad on my Dell Latitude laptop no longer scrolls or zooms. I have to manually update the driver upon every restart and upon waking up from sleep. How do I fix this problem so I don't have to update the drive several times a day?...
  10. [ACER E5-511-C8A8] Win 8.1 to Win 10 failed upgrade in SECOND_BOOT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    [ACER E5-511-C8A8] Win 8.1 to Win 10 failed upgrade in SECOND_BOOT: Good morning! This is my first post, so I'd like to say hi first *Smile. I am on a mission to upgrade my partner's Acer E5-511 from Win 8.1 to Win 10. I have tried to do it approx. 4 times now. I am very close to giving up, but I know there are people out the, who...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acer aspire e-5 touchpad not working windows 10

2. e5 511 win 10 touchpad not working solved