Windows 10: Acer keyboard not working after installing graphics driver

Discus and support Acer keyboard not working after installing graphics driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have acer laptop aspire e1- 570g I have installed windows 10 and after i have install the graphics driver of that laptop the laptop is restarted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by US9, Aug 12, 2015.

1. US9
    US9 Win User

Acer keyboard not working after installing graphics driver

i have acer laptop aspire e1- 570g
    I have installed windows 10 and after i have install the graphics driver of that laptop
    the laptop is restarted and then after my keyboard is not working....
    If i uninstall the driver then keyboard working....
    but i dont want to uninstall the driver
    plzz help me..!!!! *Sad

:)

2. Acer E5-551G-T270 blue screen after installing graphic driver

Acer e5 551g restartibg afret install graphic driver.. blue screen error...

Acer E5-551G-T270 restarting after install amd graphic driver- Original Title

AlenDemirov, Aug 12, 2015
  3. Acer Aspire ES1-572-39D0 keyboard is not working

I have this windows 10 64x acer, but the keyboard is not working, only the power button works.

I did try everyting to install touchpad driver and it seems the keyboard driver is not included.

I even check the drivers manager, keyboard is not there.

tried to update the windows, nothing happens.

Please Help!

ReighDoren, Aug 12, 2015
  4. WhyMe Win User

Which graphics driver version number are you trying to install? Did you get the driver from Acer or direct from the gpu manufacturer?

WhyMe, Aug 12, 2015
Thema:

1. Acer keyboard not working after installing graphics driver - Similar Threads - Acer keyboard working

2. keyboard isn't working after installation of some drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard isn't working after installation of some drivers: only the power button is able to on and off the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-isnt-working-after-installation-of-some/cc23f294-425d-48c1-9a44-3dd492af54f5
  3. keyboard isn't working after installation of some drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard isn't working after installation of some drivers: only the power button is able to on and off the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-isnt-working-after-installation-of-some/cc23f294-425d-48c1-9a44-3dd492af54f5
  4. Laptop crashing after graphics driver installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashing after graphics driver installation: Hey, i've been having a problem with my dell precision 7510, everytime i download any driver for my amd firepro w5170m windows will crash and then freeze everytime i try to boot into it this problem wasnt happening before but now it is and the only way to stop it is by having...
  5. Laptop crashing after graphics driver installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop crashing after graphics driver installation: Hey, i've been having a problem with my dell precision 7510, everytime i download any driver for my amd firepro w5170m windows will crash and then freeze everytime i try to boot into it this problem wasnt happening before but now it is and the only way to stop it is by having...
  6. Laptop crashing after graphics driver installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Graphics drivers not working

Graphics drivers not working: Hi,I have been having this issue with my Graphics drivers for a few months now but recently it is just getting worse to the point I have to restart my laptop several times a day. My problem is that after a short while, any media such as YouTube videos or Spotify will refuse...
  8. Graphics Card No Output After Installing Drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics Card No Output After Installing Drivers: I recently purchased an ASUS Strix Radeon RX 470 and when I put it into my machine it was fine but everytime I try to install the latest drivers I would get no output from the graphics card and when I reboot I also get no display output so I have to run Windows in safe mode...
  9. Acer laptop keyboard not working and standard ps/2 keyboard driver didn't reinstall after...

Acer laptop keyboard not working and standard ps/2 keyboard driver didn't reinstall after...: My keyboard suddenly stopped working when I woke my computer back from sleep yesterday. I searched for a solution online and after have tried many things I eventually uninstalled the standard ps/2 driver to get it automatically installed on reboot. At least so I thought....
  10. Acer keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Acer keyboard: my sterling pound sign comes up as a hash and my 'at' sign as an apostrophe - how do I change the keyboard settings to stop this happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-keyboard/650786be-6fca-4d96-8c52-21b50f13c7e9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. drivers acer aspire ES1-572 nivdia