Windows 10: Acer laptop randomly turned off and is repeatedly making a popping noise.

Discus and support Acer laptop randomly turned off and is repeatedly making a popping noise. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Acer laptop randomly turned off and is repeatedly making a popping noise, I tried charging it but the light at the top isn't showing either. It also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sum_milk, Dec 5, 2023.

1. sum_milk Win User

Acer laptop randomly turned off and is repeatedly making a popping noise.

My Acer laptop randomly turned off and is repeatedly making a popping noise, I tried charging it but the light at the top isn't showing either. It also smells a bit burnt I think?

:)

sum_milk, Dec 5, 2023
  2. CleoIJ Win User

My laptop sound is making a weird noise and it's slow.

One day my laptop started making a random whirring, beeping noise and it would freeze while doing this and it was loud and now it has stopped but recently it has been doing this glitch noise similar to that other noise that used to happen except now it doesn't
    freeze and it's for a short amount of time like when I'm using YouTube the sound is disrupted for example if someone is talking it will make it sound glitchy or when a notification pops up and it makes the notification sound slow and distorted. As well as
    this noise, it's making my laptop slow at times and when typing too. Any clue as to what might be causing this and how I can stop it?

Thank you to those who answered! I'm going to try what you suggested.

CleoIJ, Dec 5, 2023
  3. TAU
    Tau Win User
    Acer Laptops :are they crap ?

Acer makes a cheap prodcut period. They user lower end plastics, as well as assembly. (I hate working on Acer laptops)

If budget is an issue then get an acer... though for $50 more you could get a gateway that will smoke the acer in terms of quality.

For a laptop though i would suggest one of the DV7T's from HP or a Business class Toshiba/HP/IBM (not the lenovo branded, the Thinkpads)

4. Acer laptop randomly turned off and is repeatedly making a popping noise.

Popping noise through speakers from a new HP Desktop

I have a new HP desktop that produces a popping noise through the speakers. I have used different speakers, and performed the HP troubleshooting steps and I still have the problem. The noise happens randomly, every 15 minutes or so. The computer was replaced
    with a new one, and I still have the popping. It does not pop with a bluetooth speaker and it doesn't pop when playing a CD. HP support has not helped at all. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Dave_S9999, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

Acer laptop randomly turned off and is repeatedly making a popping noise.

1. Acer laptop randomly turned off and is repeatedly making a popping noise. - Similar Threads - Acer laptop randomly

2. Acer laptop randomly turned off and is repeatedly making a popping noise.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer laptop randomly turned off and is repeatedly making a popping noise.: My Acer laptop randomly turned off and is repeatedly making a popping noise, I tried charging it but the light at the top isn't showing either. It also smells a bit burnt I think?...
  3. Acer laptop randomly turned off and is repeatedly making a popping noise.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer laptop randomly turned off and is repeatedly making a popping noise.: My Acer laptop randomly turned off and is repeatedly making a popping noise, I tried charging it but the light at the top isn't showing either. It also smells a bit burnt I think?...
  4. My laptop is repeatedly turning on and off by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is repeatedly turning on and off by itself: The laptop is just turning off and on by itself, the screen won’t turn on either so I’m unable to do anything with bios or settings, I’ve tried a couple things and even let it die to see if when I plugged it back in that it may do something. I don’t really know what else I...
  5. Laptop turns off randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop turns off randomly: Hello my laptop is randomly turning off and when i try to start it LEDs light up then second later turns off i don't know what is the issue . Laptop is not overheating I cleaned it and new thermal paste i can't open windows at all...
  6. Laptop turns off randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop turns off randomly: Hello my laptop is randomly turning off and when i try to start it LEDs light up then second later turns off i don't know what is the issue . Laptop is not overheating I cleaned it and new thermal paste i can't open windows at all...
  7. Laptop turns off randomly

8. Laptop randomly turns off

Laptop randomly turns off: Hi there, I own a HP 2012 G6 Pavilion Notebook PC. It is running Windows 10 Pro, and has 12GB RAM and runs on an Intel i5-2430M. It runs pretty fast, but at times, the fan becomes loud, and it just turns off. No system message when I turn it back on, and nothing from...
  9. Laptop repeatedly turns off

Laptop repeatedly turns off: My laptop and several work ones turn off whilst typing. Continually happens, fully charged and not overheating. Microsoft help complete waste of time, anybody have any ideas?...
  10. Laptop turning on and off repeatedly

Laptop turning on and off repeatedly: So after trying to reboot my laptop it started turning on and off repeatedly how do I stop this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-turning-on-and-off-repeatedly/ccee4664-e112-48b4-84b1-d7dc59b470c4