Windows 10: Acer laptop startup

Discus and support Acer laptop startup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi. I have an acer Aspire E1-572 Laptop. Have has this one foe a while it was the windows 8.0 then I installed the windows 10 home working fine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dafydd, Jul 2, 2016.

1. dafydd Win User

Acer laptop startup

Hi.
    I have an acer Aspire E1-572 Laptop.
    Have has this one foe a while it was the windows 8.0 then I installed the windows 10 home working fine.
    Just one issue that maybe I should have asked this question before today..When I go to restart the laptop or even start from cold.
    I get a Acer screen coming up and takes a while to get to the windows 10 home screen.The Acer screen says ....
    ACER EXPLORER BEYOND LIMITS..
    That hangs on for quite a long time on start.
    My question is Do I really need this acer junk to get this laptop up and running to windows the screen?? Or do I have to put up with it.?
    Any help on this Please.Many thanks.

:)

dafydd, Jul 2, 2016

2. Startup LOOPING - Acer laptop

Hi.

Am also about to reinstall win 10 from a SUB drive. When looking to my Packard Bell laptop I can't find any windows product key.

was there a question for the product key during the installation ?

Do you have a windows product key on your computer ?

Regards Tomas

TomasDanielsson, Jul 2, 2016
  3. EliasLj Win User
    Startup LOOPING - Acer laptop

Hi!

I'm having huge troubles here..

I just updated my OS from windows 8.1 64-bit to windows 10 64-bit.

It went well, and I had my new windows version working.

THEN...

I also wanted to factory reset my laptop, so I used a wizard from microsoft's official website, which took me to the normal reset progress.

At about 70% done, I got a message that an error had accoured and I must cancel it.

After this, when I start my computer it loops, from black screen for a minute or two, and then the Acer logo, and back to the black screen and so on.

I also went to the BIOS by pressing F2 at startup, hoping I could boot the system using a bootable usb drive (i've done this before on the same computer) but the BIOS password is nothing I know about. I'm pretty sure that I've not chosen that myself, because
    I have tested the passwords it must have been if I'd have done it.

So right now the laptop wont start... I'd be VERY happy if someone could help me fix this!

Computer:

Acer aspire v3-571g

windows 8.1 before problem, today windows 10

If I missed informing any information to you, please tell me so and I will update this.

Thank you all in advance!

Elias

EliasLj, Jul 2, 2016
  4. dencal Win User

Acer laptop startup

dencal, Jul 2, 2016
  5. dafydd Win User
    Thank You.
    All is okay now.

dafydd, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Acer laptop startup

1. Acer laptop startup - Similar Threads - Acer laptop startup

2. Getting blue screens at startup after ssd upgrade on Acer laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting blue screens at startup after ssd upgrade on Acer laptop: Hey guys!So I have an Acer nitro 5 AN515-54-5812 and I added a 4tb Corsair SSD CT4000P3PSSD8B to the second m.2 slot. At first the laptop seemed fine; booted up like normal. Although, the new SSD did not show up in disk management, which is strange. I restarted the laptop,...
  3. acer laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    acer laptop: acer laptop put in safe mold now cant get back in no password ana no pin how can i get in to get out of safe mold https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-laptop/40c27b3c-4d19-4c9a-bf56-0d57e689ed99
  4. acer laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    acer laptop: acer laptop put in safe mold now cant get back in no password ana no pin how can i get in to get out of safe mold https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-laptop/40c27b3c-4d19-4c9a-bf56-0d57e689ed99
  5. acer laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Acer Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Acer Laptop: Hello, I have a question! I have Acer Aspire 3 A315-32-C4Y0, 4 GB DDR4 RAM laptop. Intel Celeron processor N4000 1.10 GHz and Intel UHD graphics 600. I have noticed that it takes time to turn on or off. It doesn't open any application in the starting. I have also disabled...
  7. Acer laptop showing black screen at startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Acer laptop showing black screen at startup: I just installed a new SSD to replace the old hard drive. Windows has been reinstalled with the updates. When booting up I see the Acer logo and then it switches to a black screen instead of the windows account login page. If I hold the power button down for a few seconds the...
  8. Acer Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Acer Laptop: It won’t get past the logo “Acer explore beyond limit” and I’ve tried alt key 10 btw :( it doesn’t even show the loadin sign or even come up with anything literally frozen. I have school tmr :(( submitted by /u/annanguyen321 [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows 10 slow startup on Acer v5-571 laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 slow startup on Acer v5-571 laptop: Why is the Acer v3-571 laptop so slooooooow to startup with Windows 10? I've tried clean re-installing Windows 10 with all files data deleted. turned off startup files and windows defender. NOTHING WORKS!!!! Why does Windows 10 take forever to start up on this laptop?...
  10. acer laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    acer laptop: my acer will not get past a blue screen that says reset this pc what can i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/acer-laptop/bb4d505f-58f6-4de7-8364-67ba64b8d85a