Windows 10: acer laptop

Discus and support acer laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my acer will not get past a blue screen that says reset this pc what can i do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PatriciaBacon, Aug 2, 2018.

1. acer laptop

my acer will not get past a blue screen that says reset this pc

what can i do

:)

PatriciaBacon, Aug 2, 2018
  2. TAU
    Tau Win User

Acer Laptops :are they crap ?

Acer makes a cheap prodcut period. They user lower end plastics, as well as assembly. (I hate working on Acer laptops)

If budget is an issue then get an acer... though for $50 more you could get a gateway that will smoke the acer in terms of quality.

For a laptop though i would suggest one of the DV7T's from HP or a Business class Toshiba/HP/IBM (not the lenovo branded, the Thinkpads)

3. Christmas acer laptop

If you prefer, you still can revert it back using the factory restore procedure, there's a hotkey on every new acer laptop/PC. just my two cents

Thefumigator, Aug 2, 2018
  4. Hkcuong Win User

acer laptop

Core 2 Duo for laptop CQ40-314TU

I have found something about CPU Upgrade on the Intel's Website, the manufacturer of my laptop's chipset (GM45 Chipset). Currently, the CPU which this laptop is using (Dual Core T3400) is NOT in this list: Intel® Product Specifications
    The laptop's chipset also support Core 2 Extreme Technology, which I think the latest CPU Technology.
    I have another laptop called Acer Aspire 5572ANWXMi that is using the chipset 945GM which support the T7600 (like you suggested) and it is in this list: Intel® Product Specifications

Hkcuong, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

acer laptop

1. acer laptop - Similar Threads - acer laptop

2. Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...: Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but when I open battery or power setting, the setting just crashes. The battery saver button is also unable....
  3. Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...: Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but when I open battery or power setting, the setting just crashes. The battery saver button is also unable....
  4. Tablet Mode for ACER SPIN Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet Mode for ACER SPIN Laptop: I have an ACER SPIN A3SP14-31PT-32M6 and Windows 11, fully updated.Before last week I was able to enter tablet mode automatically by folding the screen back. Keyboard on back would deactivate.Now the keyboard continues to work and if I rest it on anything it puts keystrokes...
  5. Tablet Mode for ACER SPIN Laptop

Tablet Mode for ACER SPIN Laptop: I have an ACER SPIN A3SP14-31PT-32M6 and Windows 11, fully updated.Before last week I was able to enter tablet mode automatically by folding the screen back. Keyboard on back would deactivate.Now the keyboard continues to work and if I rest it on anything it puts keystrokes...
  6. Good Day. My laptop's Acer touchpad is not working. I have tried the device manager, the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good Day. My laptop's Acer touchpad is not working. I have tried the device manager, the...: Good Day. My laptop's Acer touchpad is not working. I have tried the device manager, the restarting and even the function keys but still it's not working. In addition, my laptop is Windows 11. Thank you....
  7. Good Day. My laptop's Acer touchpad is not working. I have tried the device manager, the...

Good Day. My laptop's Acer touchpad is not working. I have tried the device manager, the...: Good Day. My laptop's Acer touchpad is not working. I have tried the device manager, the restarting and even the function keys but still it's not working. In addition, my laptop is Windows 11. Thank you....
  8. Acer ES1512 w. Windows 10 Laptop Won't Turn On After RAM Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer ES1512 w. Windows 10 Laptop Won't Turn On After RAM Upgrade: I have an Acer ES1-512-C88M Laptop that I am trying to upgrade it's RAM. The first time I put the new RAM in there, it worked for a 2 or 3 restarts, but after leaving it on sleep mode for about 2 hours, the next time I turned the computer on, the light just turned on and that...
  9. Acer ES1512 w. Windows 10 Laptop Won't Turn On After RAM Upgrade

Acer ES1512 w. Windows 10 Laptop Won't Turn On After RAM Upgrade: I have an Acer ES1-512-C88M Laptop that I am trying to upgrade it's RAM. The first time I put the new RAM in there, it worked for a 2 or 3 restarts, but after leaving it on sleep mode for about 2 hours, the next time I turned the computer on, the light just turned on and that...
  10. Acer ES1512 w. Windows 10 Laptop Won't Turn On After RAM Upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging