Windows 10: Acer recovery partition deleted: How to install recovery again?

Discus and support Acer recovery partition deleted: How to install recovery again? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Sadly, Acer recovery partition was deleted during 'Clean' Windows installation. There is no sign of OEM partition anywhere. I can not boot into the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AlphaRomeoChrli, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Acer recovery partition deleted: How to install recovery again?

Sadly, Acer recovery partition was deleted during 'Clean' Windows installation. There is no sign of OEM partition anywhere. I can not boot into the deleted recovery if I press ALT+F10 at the Acer logo, only see a black screen. Is there any hope to fix it? *Sad

Here is the picture of my disk info.
    Acer recovery partition deleted: How to install recovery again? [​IMG]

:)

AlphaRomeoChrli, Jan 31, 2018
  2. DanteWeb Win User

Cannot delete recovery partition

i buy new acer sw5-012, i install w10 by automatic update but at 39% the setup stucked and after in recovery stucked also Acer recovery partition deleted: How to install recovery again? :( i lost all.

I create usb w10 media by media creation tool, so when i install i found 4 partition, i install on bigger partition.

Now there are different problem with intel driver, but i will found the right driver from acer, in disk management now i found 3 partition, the third partition is recovery but i can't delete. Why?

After deleted is possible make an extension of OS partition?

w10 partition acer sw5-012- Cannot delete recovery partition- Original Title

DanteWeb, Jan 31, 2018
  3. RECOVERY DRIVE CREATION

My Acer Aspire S7-392 has been to the repair center and came back with Windows 10 ( from Windows 8.1). The repair sheet stated 'remapped the drive, opened an account and installed windows 10).

I tried to create a recovery drive and while creating - copying utilities and then system files appeared and recovery drive created successfully. It did not offer the option to delete the recovery partition which option is always there although do not delete
    the recovery partition?

Also when I have created these drives before it used state copying recovery drive (not system files)

Recovery partition does exit but no aware if it is for windows 8.1 or 10. Windows old folder also exist in the C drive.

Acer says the windows 10 is an upgrade?

Please look into it and advise as I am very much confused.

Thanks for help

K M Acharia, Jan 31, 2018
  4. Acer recovery partition deleted: How to install recovery again?

Nope, not a chance. To have your own recovery partition, all you need to do is do a fresh install of Windows.

You can use a recovery disk however, it's going to be paid regardless if it's a physical copy or a soft copy.

RoasterMen, Jan 31, 2018
  5. hawkman Win User
    hawkman, Jan 31, 2018
  6. There is no way to restore Acer recovery partition you will have to contact Acer support and ask them for factory recovery media you might be charge for the factory recovery media.

FreeBooter, Jan 31, 2018
  7. Samuria Win User
    No point in having one you can image your windows as a backup but now you can download the latest version free so recovery is a waste as it would be way out of date

Samuria, Jan 31, 2018
  8. AddRAM Win User

Acer recovery partition deleted: How to install recovery again?

Yep, just use Macrium Reflect to create images of C, you just need a place to store the image, if you have nothing else, you can use partition D or E.

AddRAM, Jan 31, 2018
  9. sn00ker Win User
    The only reason one would want the original set up would be for the warranty purpose, if its pass the warranty date I see no reason in keeping the recovery unless you like the bloatware software and an older windows version . Other than that you're best off just to download the latest windows version from Microsoft and load the software you want . Also, you would need to download the drivers for your machine from Acer which isn't hard to do .

sn00ker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Acer recovery partition deleted: How to install recovery again?

1. Acer recovery partition deleted: How to install recovery again? - Similar Threads - Acer recovery partition

2. recovery partition deleted by mistake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recovery partition deleted by mistake: I've tried to merge disk: C and D but the recovery partition get in the way so I tried to move it but I deleted it by mistake how may I get it back or is there any way to create it?from thisexample img.to this...
  3. recovery partition deleted by mistake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    recovery partition deleted by mistake: I've tried to merge disk: C and D but the recovery partition get in the way so I tried to move it but I deleted it by mistake how may I get it back or is there any way to create it?from thisexample img.to this...
  4. Deleting recovery partition - how?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleting recovery partition - how?: I've prepared the recovery USB drive - how do I now delete the recovery partition on my C drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-recovery-partition-how/0d943c1b-93d5-4310-8350-c995f1609505
  5. How do I delete recovery partition

How do I delete recovery partition: How do I delete recovery partition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/how-do-i-delete-recovery-partition/2d5149e9-f57b-4d4d-8dab-ce804f20a3d4
  6. delete recovery partition

delete recovery partition: delete recovery partition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/delete-recovery-partition/14446a8a-df85-41a2-b0aa-05686c1185d6
  7. how to restore deleted recovery partition?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    how to restore deleted recovery partition?: I recently created a Recovery USB drive. After it was done I said yes to "delete recovery partition". I now find I have a new F drive of about 10 gig on my hard drive. Can anyone please advise me what happened here, and can I do anything about it. I am NOT a guru but can...
  8. How to delete multiple Recovery Partitions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to delete multiple Recovery Partitions: Hello, How do I delete the extra Recovery Partitions in disk management? I have four in total, and they vary in size. One is 20GB! See the screen shot below. I have seen the YouTube video posted: How to delete recovery partition in Windows 10/8.1/8 - YouTube Is...
  9. Deleted Recovery Partition

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleted Recovery Partition: I have an HP laptop that shipped with Windows 8.1. I upgraded to Windows 10 weeks ago and tonight I accidentally reformatted my D: drive recovery partition. I have recovery media on a USB pen drive that I made back when I first set up my computer. Has Windows 10 changed...
  10. Clean install with WIMBoot & delete recovery partition

Clean install with WIMBoot & delete recovery partition: I bought a 2nd hand Lenovo Idea pad 100s netbook. It has 32gb eMMC storage. It has WIMBoot. It came with Win10 but has the old owners profile so I want to reinstall a clean copy of windows 10 from usb that I downloaded from Microsoft. 2 questions: 1. Can I delete the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download acer sw5-012 recovery image

2. acer sw5-012 recovery download