Windows 10: Acer Spin S Auto Rotate after Win Update

Discus and support Acer Spin S Auto Rotate after Win Update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've seen a lot of questions about Auto Rotate not working after the August Windows 10 Update. I've tried a lot of the written solutions but nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BarbyBr, Aug 18, 2018.

1. BarbyBr Win User

Acer Spin S Auto Rotate after Win Update

I've seen a lot of questions about Auto Rotate not working after the August Windows 10 Update. I've tried a lot of the written solutions but nothing works. I have an Acer Spin S. The Rotation lock button is grayed out and set to on.

I tried the registry AutoRotation & sensorpresent. I've tried the Sensor monitoring service.

What else can anyone suggest?

This is very irritating. Is there a way to uninstall an update?

:)

BarbyBr, Aug 18, 2018

2. Auto rotation

Hello,

Let us isolate your concern by answering the questions below:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you checked on the action center if there is a Rotation lock option?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you check the Screen Resolution display to check if there is a setting to allow the screen to auto-rotate. Here are the steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Search for Display and then click Change display settings.
    • Mark the checkbox beside Allow the screen to auto-rotate option if possible.
    • Click Apply and then OK.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Aug 18, 2018
  3. jds63 Win User
    Auto rotate and g force

Really needed to list more system specs and information on this issue.So this is assuming you have this and this is the issue.

Why does my screen not rotate?

The auto rotation lock feature is turned on by default in Windows 10. Use the following steps to turn off this feature.

• Place the tablet into Pad/Tablet mode.
    • Click the Start
      Acer Spin S Auto Rotate after Win Update [​IMG]
      menu
      and select Settings.
    • Click System.
    • Click Display.
    • Scroll down and toggle Lock rotation of this display to OFF.

jds63, Aug 18, 2018
  4. marvinb Win User

Auto rotate and g force

I dont have that option in settings. I go to settings and the display is in the sysyem folder and it doesn't have that option. This is a flexx11 that had win 8.1 did the upgrade about 5 weeks ago and everything was fine. Keyboard started messing up and cust support had me do a reset. During that time it installed a very different win 10 than the converted one. When using it for games it doesnt respond to turning either, figure it's connected. Thanks

marvinb, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Acer Spin S Auto Rotate after Win Update - Similar Threads - Acer Spin Auto

2. Auto Rotate missing after Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Rotate missing after Windows 11 Update: I have question, my laptop after update from windows 10 to 11 it cant rotate anymore. i cant find rotation lock button on display setting anymore. maybe you can help for my problem...
  3. Auto Rotate missing after Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto Rotate missing after Windows 11 Update: I have question, my laptop after update from windows 10 to 11 it cant rotate anymore. i cant find rotation lock button on display setting anymore. maybe you can help for my problem...
  4. Auto Rotate Stopped Working - Acer Spin Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Auto Rotate Stopped Working - Acer Spin Laptop: I had this problem last year and none of the recommendations about changes to the registry helped. It was fixed somehow in the next Windows Update. Now it is happening again after another Windows Update. The Rotation Lock is grayed out. What are they doing that is causing...
  5. auto rotation

in Windows 10 Customization
    auto rotation: auto rotation does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-rotation/67d77ca5-c144-400c-8cbe-779f9d21d4a0
  6. Auto Rotate

Auto Rotate: How do I get Auto Rotate to stay on when I go between PC and Tablet. I like to use it in Tablet Mode. Are how do I get it to turn on. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-rotate/e8c8596d-cfba-41f3-8186-7111c8284ab7
  7. auto rotate

auto rotate: Why is there no allow auto rotate option since last windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/auto-rotate/52cf6afa-33d4-4455-8d47-1a2f6cb56a0f
  8. auto-rotating

auto-rotating: How can I make my windows tablet auto rotate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/auto-rotating/ee898242-2b27-45e9-b96e-d3578554f0cd
  9. Auto rotation

Auto rotation: How do I turn off auto rotation it is grayed out on my windows 10 HP laptop after the last update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/auto-rotation/190acc45-cb33-4bd6-b924-a814b18fe08d
  10. Win 10 - disable auto rotate for photos

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 - disable auto rotate for photos: Windows 10 auto rotates photos - now when I drag and drop photos to word 10, I have no idea which way they will rotate - all portrait become landscape = as I use many tens of photos per report this is really annoying. With win 7, I could just drag and drop straight into a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acer auto rotate spin 5

2. Auto rotate Acer spin 5