Windows 10: Achieved in-folder background customizable,aero glass,3rd party themes

Discus and support Achieved in-folder background customizable,aero glass,3rd party themes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; without modifying a single system file, sfc and dism all intact- full in-folder background customizable, with full aero glass and 3rd party themes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by er557, Jan 21, 2018.

1. er557 Win User

Achieved in-folder background customizable,aero glass,3rd party themes

without modifying a single system file, sfc and dism all intact- full in-folder background customizable, with full aero glass and 3rd party themes support.

Achieved in-folder background customizable,aero glass,3rd party themes [​IMG]

On windows 1709 rs3

:)

er557, Jan 21, 2018
  2. MaxY. Win User

Everyone want aero glass back microsoft

My rant.

We all want aero glass back in windows 10 Microsoft, it was very pleasing to the eye (in windows 7), and sure you can keep your flat look as present is, but get back the option to enable the aero glass effect to process bar and start menu and windows, maybe
    even modify the aero glass a little, make it more modern! The new black and white theme is not harmonic, black and white is not good for me. I'd even appreciate if you added a fully white theme, because it looks better....and we are a bunch of people who don't
    want 3rd party programs to modify our pc (attempting to replicate aero glass.)

Now to the deductive sound argument.

1. If Microsoft really want to please customers, then meet the desired expectations.

2. Microsoft unfortunately don't meet the desired expectations.

3. Therefore Microsoft don't want to please their customers.

So long you'll hold the Aero Glass from windows 10, we're not at all pleased.

Thank you

Your customer, Max.

MaxY., Jan 21, 2018
  3. Would it be possible to have a dark theme without having to go High Contrast?

I like the Aero theme Windows 10 has, and I love the Dark Theme for all of the apps, etc... however when it comes to Explorer itself the black text on white background can be quite glaring. Would it be possible to have a dark Aero Theme, maintaining the
    opacity of the parts that are opaque, yet give us something that would allow customization that wouldn't require downloading third party software to achieve?

Something like
    this
    would be great!

SumireKotani, Jan 21, 2018
  4. shimshom Win User

Care to elaborate how you achieved such a feat.

shimshom, Jan 22, 2018
  5. er557 Win User
    sure, you use aero glass for windows rs3, along with it's uxtheme signature bypass dll (i use a 3rd party distribution) for glass and unsigned themes support. for the folder background, ave's folder background dll for vista still works in 1709, albeit needs some fiddling like disabling read only on any folder and keep this properties window open at all times- just hiding it with something like hideit for windows.
    No system file modification required. Also I use oldnewexplorer by tihiy.

er557, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Achieved in-folder background customizable,aero glass,3rd party themes - Similar Threads - Achieved folder background

2. Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme: It’s clear to me that windows 11 theme is awful. Please can you bring back Aero Glass theme. It’s been reported that they got rid of Aero due to mobile but as Microsoft are no longer in that realm and they have shown they are incompetent when it comes to the latest U.I., why...
  3. Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme: It’s clear to me that windows 11 theme is awful. Please can you bring back Aero Glass theme. It’s been reported that they got rid of Aero due to mobile but as Microsoft are no longer in that realm and they have shown they are incompetent when it comes to the latest U.I., why...
  4. Bring back Aero Glass!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bring back Aero Glass!: Microsoft needs to stop restricting people from fully customizing Windows. A first step toward this is to bring back Aero Glass. Some people don't like the new flat UI and want the look of Windows 7 with the security of Windows 10. Yes, there are programs to bring back this...
  5. Bring back Aero Glass!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bring back Aero Glass!: Microsoft needs to stop restricting people from fully customizing Windows. A first step toward this is to bring back Aero Glass. Some people don't like the new flat UI and want the look of Windows 7 with the security of Windows 10. Yes, there are programs to bring back this...
  6. Bring back Aero Glass!

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Aero Glass Theme

Aero Glass Theme: Will Microsoft ever add the aero glass theme back? I'm using windows 10 and I'm totally missing it. Even if Microsoft prefers the new metro theme, it should still add the glass appearance as an option in the personalization window. Not saying that windows 10 is bad. It is an...
  8. Using 3rd party themes/skins

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using 3rd party themes/skins: I am a total beginner to this, is there a difference between skins and themes? I have been reading up but getting confused about the best method. Ultimately, I want to change my taskbar, windows, buttons, etc, everything. I would like to create my very own skin from scratch....
  9. aero glass

aero glass: will you ad aero glass to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aero-glass/d4be400a-6765-4b90-b8a1-a59d6f45a7d5
  10. Very little Aero Glass?

in Windows 10 Support
    Very little Aero Glass?: While it seems that while Aero Glass is back as promised, it hardly appears anywhere compared to Vista/7. None of the "Modern UI" style apps in Windows 10 have any hint of it, which I kind of expected, but it's also been taken out of title bars and window borders for...