Windows 10: acpi_bios_error

Discus and support acpi_bios_error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I'm trying to install windows 10 on a new build, but it always gives me this error/bluescreen as soon as it loads from the installation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Joshy, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Joshy Win User

acpi_bios_error

Hello,

I'm trying to install windows 10 on a new build, but it always gives me this error/bluescreen as soon as it loads from the installation media.

Updated bios and I've tried to disable ACPI settings on the bios and it did no difference.

:)

Joshy, Feb 27, 2016
  2. V_835 Win User

Terrible insider program that wrecked my PC

My computer crashes and gets a blue screen with ACPI_BIOS_ERROR or DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, but the first is more common

V_835, Feb 27, 2016
  3. Windows 10 installation has failed

How you install windows 10 on Z9PE-D( WS, i try but never succesful

I get always the error on restart: acpi_bios_error

Mario

mario.cantalupo, Feb 27, 2016
  4. Private Win User

acpi_bios_error

Hi,

Check the RAM. How many sticks do you put in? Quad channel isn't it? Did you install it in order (refer manual)?

Try to run the installation media with just a single RAM stick attached.

Private, Feb 27, 2016
  5. Joshy Win User
    Yes, quad channel *Smile
    I'm running 16 sticks total, i will give it a try with 2 sticks (one per CPU) and report back...although i have linux installed and running.

Edit: tried it with one stick per CPU and it's the same.

Joshy, Feb 27, 2016
  6. Berton Win User
    Guess I'm missing something about that motherboard in your System Specs, this shows only 1 CPU socket on it.
    RAMPAGE IV EXTREME | Motherboards | ASUS USA

Berton, Feb 27, 2016
  7. Joshy Win User
    You're not missing anything it's just a different system. How hard is to understand?

Joshy, Feb 27, 2016
  8. Archie123 Win User

acpi_bios_error

if you disabled acpi itll never boot

Archie123, Feb 27, 2016
  9. Berton Win User
    Since you have not posted which motherboard is actually involved it becomes extremely hard to understand your sarcasm.

Berton, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

acpi_bios_error

1. acpi_bios_error - Similar Threads - acpi_bios_error

2. BlueScreen ACPI_BIOS_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BlueScreen ACPI_BIOS_ERROR: So the bluescreen happen after i shutdown my laptop after doing some work, and went to the cafe to meet with my friend to do some exam and turned on my laptop again. But after i turned it on, my laptop went bluescreen with ACPI_BIOS_ERROR. Can anyone help me to fix this so i...
  3. BlueScreen ACPI_BIOS_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BlueScreen ACPI_BIOS_ERROR: So the bluescreen happen after i shutdown my laptop after doing some work, and went to the cafe to meet with my friend to do some exam and turned on my laptop again. But after i turned it on, my laptop went bluescreen with ACPI_BIOS_ERROR. Can anyone help me to fix this so i...
  4. ACPI_BIOS_ERROR on 2 amd pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ACPI_BIOS_ERROR on 2 amd pc: I have a Asus b450-f gaming plus and a MSI x570 gaming plus They have same setting Cpu: Ryzen 5 3600x Ram: 16 go g-skill SSD: SAMSUNG EVO 860 M2: Samsung 1 to HDD: segate 1to Power supply: thermaltake 850 watt Bios setting: EUFI: ON SECURE BOOT: OFF ACPI: ON...
  5. Persistent & intermittent BSOD 0xc0000001 & ACPI_BIOS_ERROR

Persistent & intermittent BSOD 0xc0000001 & ACPI_BIOS_ERROR: My system is a Lenovo P51s purchased around 2017. It has a hard drive ribbon connector on its motherboard, which is taken by a 512GB Crucial SSD via SATA. As you may know, this connection on this model is widely thought to be unreliable, and my system crashes unpredictably...
  6. Bootcamp Windows 10 keeps showing ACPI_BIOS_ERROR.

Bootcamp Windows 10 keeps showing ACPI_BIOS_ERROR.: Recently got bootcamp for Windows 10 on my Macbook Pro running Catalina 10.15. Bootcamp successfully installed and launched. Left it to idle for a bit and when I came back it had shut down my Macbook. Turning it back on I saw the Windows Logo, then the loading wheel suddenly...
  7. Intel Compute Stick (stck1a32wfc) BSOD - acpi_bios_error

Intel Compute Stick (stck1a32wfc) BSOD - acpi_bios_error: I had Ubuntu 16.10 loaded on this stick but the o/s proved too much for it. I ended up swapping it out for a lighter-weight Debian based distribution which is still installed as far as I recall. I would like to reinstall Win10 now ( it came with Win8.1 + upgrade to Win10),...