Windows 10: Acting slow with minimized game

Discus and support Acting slow with minimized game in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I installed win 10 yesterday upgrading a win 7 and after a few problems now its working fine with some exceptions. The mos t important problem that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by anarkoi, Aug 6, 2015.

1. anarkoi Win User

Acting slow with minimized game

I installed win 10 yesterday upgrading a win 7 and after a few problems now its working fine with some exceptions.
    The mos t important problem that I have is that when im playing and for example a friend calls me from skype I minimise the game and its all slow. It takes me like 30 seconds to just press the answer button. Dont even try to open chrome or another app .... its slow like a snail. All recovers when I exit the game though.

Any sugestions?

Thanks

:)

anarkoi, Aug 6, 2015

2. My mouse is acting up.

My mouse is acting up, and it is randomly stopping / slowing down, and it gets irritating when I am playing FPS games. Is there a way to stop this?

GenericWindowsUserAU, Aug 6, 2015
  3. SLNZ_429 Win User
    Win10 Creators update problem

Hi guys

I have installed creators update and entire system became slow, especially graphics side of things.

Games are slow as, and only running on minimal settings, everything above is a nightmare

What can I do to improve the performance?

Thanks in advance

SLNZ_429, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

Acting slow with minimized game

1. Acting slow with minimized game - Similar Threads - Acting slow minimized

2. Games keep minimizing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep minimizing: Recently, within the past week, my computer has started to minimize my full screen games every 10 minutes or so. I can't figure out the cause and I've tried multiple fixes. Things I've tried:-Making sure everything is up to date GPU drivers and Windows-turning off game...
  3. Games are being minimized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games are being minimized: my games i play started minimizing randomly a month ago and i have no idea what is causing it. It started only doing it during it in a couple of games but now its happening in everything i play.Ive tried:Updating all my drives and suchclosing unneeded apps in the...
  4. Games are being minimized

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games are being minimized: my games i play started minimizing randomly a month ago and i have no idea what is causing it. It started only doing it during it in a couple of games but now its happening in everything i play.Ive tried:Updating all my drives and suchclosing unneeded apps in the...
  5. Games keep minimizing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep minimizing: I have certain games that will not stay full screen, no matter what i try. Ive turned off game mod xbox game bar, turned of hdr, and some other basic things.Its makes these games unplayable, just trying to play fallout 4. I cant find anything that fixes my issue...
  6. minimized skype is acting weird

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    minimized skype is acting weird: When I restore a minimized Skype window, for some unknown reason Skype redraws the entire contents of the window and ditches any unsent text in the input boxes. Is there a fix to it? submitted by /u/cmpaxu_nampuapxa [link] [comments]...
  7. Games randomly minimizing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Games randomly minimizing: Recently, over the past week, games randomly minimize to desktop. I added a custom resolution and think it may be causing issues somehow, even though it should only effect the games that use that resolution. I have gamemode turned off, and im not sure what to do. Any advice...
  8. minimizing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minimizing games: when i minimize a game in windows, the game doesnt minimize but instead, the taskbar appears at the bottom of my screen and the game stays in the background, please help me fix it http://peecee.dk/uploads/112016/minimize.png 68482
  9. Games minimizing to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games minimizing to desktop: It just started today. I haven't done anything, updated, downloaded, nothing along those lines. I've checked my keyboards, used 3 different ones. All have the same result. I do the same thing I've always done not closing background applications or windows on other...
  10. Minimize Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minimize Games: i can't minimize games in win10, when the game have same resolution from desktop. anyone know how fix ? 24572