Windows 10: Action Center Icon Oddity

Discus and support Action Center Icon Oddity in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This is not a problem as much as a curiosity. After opening the Action Center on either of my two screens the icon remains as though it is pinned on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AlanWade, May 8, 2015.

1. AlanWade Win User

Action Center Icon Oddity

This is not a problem as much as a curiosity.
    After opening the Action Center on either of my two screens the icon remains as though it is pinned on my second taskbar. It will sit there quite happily allowing me to open or close the Action Center as I wish. It disappears at irregular times and remains hidden until I open the Action Center again then will sit there again until it decides to leave. It is not a problem to me but just curious if anyone else has that happening on their multi-screen setups.

Alan

:)

AlanWade, May 8, 2015

2. Access Action Center without TaskBar icon

I have Action Center icon turned off on task bar to make more room.
    Are there additional ways to access Action Center other than the task bar icon? Can I
    access Action Center without

the task bar icon?

expertbigwheelpilot2, May 8, 2015
  3. Scott 98 Win User
    Notification Icon in Windows 10

Disable Action Center in Windows 10 try this to remove action center icon , but remember if you turn off action center icon then you will not get any notifications, god luck Scott.

Scott 98, May 8, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello Alan,

I haven't had that happen on my setup with build 10074.

You might see if refreshing (F5) the desktop or restarting explorer may help if it's just a glitch.

Brink, May 8, 2015
  5. AlanWade Win User
    Thanks Brink, its disappeared now but I will try it as soon as it shows again.

AlanWade, May 8, 2015
  6. AlanWade Win User
    I said Action Center in my first post, its not its the new Settings app. Sorry about that.

AlanWade, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Action Center Icon Oddity - Similar Threads - Action Center Icon

2. start icon and action center not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    start icon and action center not working: What to do if the start icon and action center not working.The start icon not working so I can not get to programs or go to power menus to shut down or restart.Can not get to action center to connect Wifi...network....
  3. Icon in Action center hiding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icon in Action center hiding: Hello there, I have issue with some icons doesn't appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-in-action-center-hiding/62334ac0-aa63-4ef4-8172-4fd3919ec91b
  4. Icon in Action center hiding

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon in Action center hiding: Hello there, I have issue with some icons doesn't appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-in-action-center-hiding/62334ac0-aa63-4ef4-8172-4fd3919ec91b
  5. Icon in Action center hiding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Bluetooth Action Center icon?

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth Action Center icon?: I have a Bluetooth icon in my taskbar, but I used to have one in Action Center which was more useful, but for some reason the Action Center square/icon has vanished? I have searched Settings and can find no way to restore this missing icon which I find more useful than the...
  7. Action Center Icon NOT WORKING

Action Center Icon NOT WORKING: Hi, Action center icon doesn't work whether I click on the icon or press Windows key + A. I tried turning the icon off and on form taskbar settings, but nothing happened. Could you please help me to solve this problem? Amr...
  8. action center icon missing

action center icon missing: Missing icon for action center after update Windows 10 August 17, 2018 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_action/action-center-icon-missing/2fd34ca9-7616-4d98-911a-a034cc7bfba7
  9. Bluetooth Action Center icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth Action Center icon: The Bluetooth icon is on in my Action Center but my computer does not have Bluetooth. This is interfering with my Wi-Fi speed. How do I turn off the icon when I do not even have Bluetooth capability on my computer? 41882
  10. Action Center Icon On Taskbar Not Working

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center Icon On Taskbar Not Working: Hi All, I've tried everything short of resetting my pc to get my action center icon on my taskbar to function normally. Right now it will turn white like a new notification is available, but when I click on it nothing happens. Also..when I press the Ctrl + A keys, nothing...