Windows 10: Action Center not working (notifying) me of email only.

Discus and support Action Center not working (notifying) me of email only. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't think anyone can help me here, but I have to try. I finally went as far as formatting my ssd to see if that would fix not getting any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KevinBaileyWX, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Action Center not working (notifying) me of email only.

I don't think anyone can help me here, but I have to try. I finally went as far as formatting my ssd to see if that would fix not getting any notifications of email. Well, Action Center still does not notify me of any email. I would like for it to work. It's convenient by letting you know if you have any email. But I have to physically check it now. If the formatting didn't help, what will? Come on Microsoft. Get this thing fixed with an update or some other way. Yes, I get notifications from Cortana, Skype, Windows, and other ads in the way of a banner, but not email. That's all I have to say I guess. Thanks for any help.

:)

KevinBaileyWX, Jul 26, 2018

2. Action Center does not show emails and contacts

My action center is not showing my email or contact list

action center- Original Title

RendaRoark#17, Jul 26, 2018
  3. seek Win User
    The Action Center and Notifications

Is there a reason Action Center doesn't notify me of all my incoming emails? Just a quick Q I have... Thanks!*Cool

4. Sharief K Win User

Action Center not working (notifying) me of email only.

Action Center

Hi,

Let's follow these steps to disable action center:

• Click on Start, type notifications in the search box.
    • In the list, select notifications & action settings.
    • On the right side, click on turn system icons on or off.
    • Turn off action center from there.
    Hope it helps. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reply. We will be glad to assist you.

Sharief K, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

Action Center not working (notifying) me of email only.

1. Action Center not working (notifying) me of email only. - Similar Threads - Action Center working

2. Action center not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Action center not working: Hello, I was trying to open my action center on the bottom right but when I clicked it, it didnt' work. I restarted my computer to see if it was just a small problem but it isnt working at all. Does anyone know how to fix it?...
  3. Action center not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Action center not working: Hello, I was trying to open my action center on the bottom right but when I clicked it, it didnt' work. I restarted my computer to see if it was just a small problem but it isnt working at all. Does anyone know how to fix it?...
  4. Action center not working!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action center not working!: Hello i tried all of this and it doesnt work, i get this error in powershell : Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D02, The package could not be installed because resources it modifies are currently in use. error 0x80073D02: Unable to install because the...
  5. action center not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    action center not working: recently i noticed my right side tab that goes off when there are notifications didnt do that anymore, everytime i try to click on it to show the notifications nothing happens, i've tried reaching the action center through different ways and i get windows shell is updating,...
  6. Quick Actions on Action Center are not working

Quick Actions on Action Center are not working: I used to open the Action Center to control some features like: turning on Bluetooth or Night Mode, but suddenly it stopped working and all features are greyed out. On Settings menu, I can't select which Quick Actions I want because "Edit Quick Actions" doesn't open anything...
  7. Action center not working

Action center not working: Hi. I have a problem, I cannot open action center with notifications in bottom bar and read them. I cant open calendar in bottom bar. I cant connect bluetooth devices, I click on "add bluetooth or other device" and nothing reacts. Please help...
  8. Notifications and Action Center not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notifications and Action Center not working.: Hi, Just recently, out of the blue, my action center/notifications panel will not open and I cannot for the life of me find a fix that works. I have tried many "solutions" found both on the web and here, to no avail. Whenever I click on the action bar bottom right the...
  9. Action Center Notifications does not work for emails.

in Browsers and Email
    Action Center Notifications does not work for emails.: Hi, I have tried to find help at three other places, but found the Tenforums to try again. My problem isn't that big of a deal, but Notifications doesn't work for my emails. I may get a notification from Windows, Skype, Cortana or Microsoft and whoever. I have tried sfc...
  10. Action Center Notifications does not work for emails.

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center Notifications does not work for emails.: Hi, I have tried to find help at three other places, but found the Tenforums to try again. My problem isn't that big of a deal, but Notifications doesn't work for my emails. I may get a notification from Windows, Skype, Cortana or Microsoft and whoever. I have tried sfc...