Windows 10: Action Center notifications launching Win Store on click

Discus and support Action Center notifications launching Win Store on click in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Greetings everyone, A new quirk occurred that I haven't found a solution for yet. It started several days ago, maybe after an update, but not sure:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by NEURO2015, Nov 10, 2016.

1. NEURO2015 Win User

Action Center notifications launching Win Store on click

Greetings everyone,

A new quirk occurred that I haven't found a solution for yet. It started several days ago, maybe after an update, but not sure:

• When a toast pops up, like a news alert, I go to the Action Center slide-out and click the news title to launch the article.
    • The click launches the Windows Store and takes me to the page to download the MSN News app, although it's already installed and working. There's a blue button to 'Launch' it. (see screen capture)
    • When I click the 'Launch' button, it then launches the MSN News app and takes me to the article that the toast notified me of.

I'm perplexed. How do I fix this so that the toast or headline in the Action Center opens the news app/article, instead of the store?

Thank you.

System: Windows 10 Pro AU x64, build 14393.447. All updates current.

Action Center notifications launching Win Store on click [​IMG]

:)

NEURO2015, Nov 10, 2016

2. Action Center Not Opening

When I click on the action center notifications, the action center does not launch.

mayannahammonds, Nov 10, 2016
  3. stgreg Win User
    Cortana Phone App Notifications on PC - They open Windows Store???

The Cortana Android App places notifications in Action Center on my PC. When I click on them, Cortana (on my PC) opens and shows the notification. As of today, clicking on those notifications (in action center) opens Windows Store - not Cortana.

Any Advice?

stgreg, Nov 10, 2016
Thema:

Action Center notifications launching Win Store on click

1. Action Center notifications launching Win Store on click - Similar Threads - Action Center notifications

2. Notification click not working in action center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification click not working in action center: After I get a notification, by any application in windows 10, if not clicked by the user goes to Action center. But when the notification is clicked on the action center it is not opening the particular application or link as expected. Notification just disappears. I have to...
  3. Notification click not working in action center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification click not working in action center: After I get a notification, by any application in windows 10, if not clicked by the user goes to Action center. But when the notification is clicked on the action center it is not opening the particular application or link as expected. Notification just disappears. I have to...
  4. Notification click not working in action center

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Notification click not working in action center

Notification click not working in action center: Hi After notification is created by any application in windows 10, if not clicked by the user goes to Action center. but when the notification is clicked on the action center it is not opening the particular application or link as expected. notification just disappears....
  6. Notifications and Action Center not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notifications and Action Center not working.: Hi, Just recently, out of the blue, my action center/notifications panel will not open and I cannot for the life of me find a fix that works. I have tried many "solutions" found both on the web and here, to no avail. Whenever I click on the action bar bottom right the...
  7. No notification in action center

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No notification in action center: I have problem in action center. I am using latest windows 10:Version 1809. Action center shows the numbers(badges) of notifications but when the action center is clicked it shows none of the notification though there actually is the notification from the app. So, how to fix...
  8. Action Center Notifications provide no actions, they only disappear when clicked

Action Center Notifications provide no actions, they only disappear when clicked: In Windows 10 (latest updates), left-clicking on a Notification, in the Action Center, does nothing but clear the Notification. This includes all types of Notifications (email, restart, Java installation notice, etc) I thought that this was an isolated issue on my laptop,...
  9. Action Center and notifications

Action Center and notifications: While I like having most notifications in one discrete place, I did use to have an hourly notification pop up. It helped me keep track of the time and my computer usage. Lately however, I've found that it just winds up in the Action Center, which doesn't help me. Ironically,...
  10. The Action Center and Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    The Action Center and Notifications: Is there a reason Action Center doesn't notify me of all my incoming emails? Just a quick Q I have... Thanks!*Cool 23968