Windows 10: Action Center > "Quick Buttons" show incorrect toggle state

Discus and support Action Center > "Quick Buttons" show incorrect toggle state in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have noticed some weird behavior with Action Center > Quick Buttons and researching about the topic lead to nothing , I often find the toggle state... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nIGHTmAYOR, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Action Center > "Quick Buttons" show incorrect toggle state

I have noticed some weird behavior with Action Center > Quick Buttons and researching about the topic lead to nothing , I often find the toggle state of these buttons incorrect (not in sync with actual status) , like for instance quick buttons show Bluetooth to be on while its off in actual settings , also Wi-Fi and Airplane mode can be toggled all together , any body have that too ? is there a fix ?

Happy Holidays and thanks in advance *Party

:)

nIGHTmAYOR, Dec 20, 2015
  2. LCRT Win User

Pin lock isn't locking Notification & Action area

If you have to unlock to change something, the button is not a quick toggle action anymore.

the buttons have to be consistent. either they're toggles or they're not.

can't have some buttons requiring you to unlock and some not requiring - makes for a poor and inconsistent experience.

3. LCRT Win User
    Windows Phone 8.1 - No Cellular Data Control in Action Center?

stop misleading people with your incorrect information. we've already explained why he hasn't got the toggle.

Thema:

Action Center > "Quick Buttons" show incorrect toggle state

1. Action Center > "Quick Buttons" show incorrect toggle state - Similar Threads - Action Center Quick

2. Bluetooth toggle not showing up in Bluetooth Settings or Action Center.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth toggle not showing up in Bluetooth Settings or Action Center.: Hello,Since about last week or two, my Bluetooth has not been working. On the "Bluetooth & other devices" settings menu, the Bluetooth toggle is not appearing and the current Bluetooth devices say that "Bluetooth is turned off".When I go on Device Manager and see the status...
  3. Dark Mode Toggle in Quick Actions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dark Mode Toggle in Quick Actions: I know. I know. “Why would anyone disable Dark Mode?” Well, my laptop’s screen becomes too dim if the content is dark long enough. And it becomes visibly brighter when left on a white webpage or something similar. Maybe a defective screen but I can’t get it replaced easily....
  4. Quick Actions on Action Center are not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quick Actions on Action Center are not working: I used to open the Action Center to control some features like: turning on Bluetooth or Night Mode, but suddenly it stopped working and all features are greyed out. On Settings menu, I can't select which Quick Actions I want because "Edit Quick Actions" doesn't open anything...
  5. Quick action in action center is unavailable

Quick action in action center is unavailable: Quick action in action center in my windows 10 is unavailable. How can I resolve thi issue? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-action-in-action-center-is-unavailable/a2f3af87-4233-40a0-849a-cade3adcdcaf
  6. Night Light state shown incorrectly in Action Center

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Night Light state shown incorrectly in Action Center: Has anyone else been seeing an issue where the state of Night Light is shown incorrectly in Action Center? Sometimes when Night Light is turned on, it is shown as being turned off, and vice versa. submitted by /u/jones_supa [link] [comments]...
  7. Quick actions missing from action center

Quick actions missing from action center: Quick actions suddenly disappeared from action center. I tried resetting windows as last resort after trying sfc, chkdsk and DISM. But still there are no quick actions in the Action Center. Action center opens normally and all notifications are displayed after windows reset...
  8. No button for bluetooth in action center

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No button for bluetooth in action center: Hello, I am brand new to Windows 10 Pro--have had it for just about a week on a Dell Optiplex. The documentation states that to turn on bluetooth, there should be a button in the action center on the bottom left corner of the taskbar. I don't have this button--grayed...
  9. Quick Actions in Actions Center are always disabled

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Actions in Actions Center are always disabled: Hello, since a couple of days i'm struggling with the following issue - all of my quick actions in the actions center are disabled. I cannot click on them. Also actions center doesn't react to what I have checked in 'Actions and Notifications' settings. The list is constant,...
  10. Change Number of Quick Actions to Show in Windows 10 Action Center

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Number of Quick Actions to Show in Windows 10 Action Center: How to: Change Number of Quick Actions to Show in Windows 10 Action Center How to Change Number of Quick Actions to Show in Windows 10 Action Center This tutorial is no longer valid starting with Windows 10 build 18277. [img] Information The Action Center in...