Windows 10: Action Center Settings

Discus and support Action Center Settings in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; All of a sudden I am getting stock market notifications on my action center. Where is that coming from and how do I change the action center settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Blue Owl, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Blue Owl Win User

Action Center Settings

All of a sudden I am getting stock market notifications on my action center. Where is that coming from and how do I change the action center settings to stop this?

:)

Blue Owl, Oct 14, 2015

2. setting and action center

setting wont open and action center icons keeps blinking

renzmiciano, Oct 14, 2015
  3. setting and action center

Hi,

I suggest you to check the status of the issue in Safe Mode, in order to identify if the issue is occurring due to some Windows drivers or programs updated on your computer.

Method 1: Try booting the system in Safe Mode and check the status of the issue.

Safe mode starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and services. If a problem doesn't reappear when you start your PC in safe mode, you can eliminate the default settings and basic device drivers and services as possible
    causes. Refer the link below for steps to boot in Safe Mode.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...ther-startup-settings-in-windows-10#v1h=tab01

In case the issue doesn’t occur in Safe Mode try performing a Clean boot to
    check if any third party application is causing the issue, as clean boot helps in eliminating software conflicts.

Method 2: Perform a Clean boot on the system

How to troubleshoot problem by performing clean boot in Windows:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: Refer
    "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"

to reset

the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

Also install all pending updates on the system and check if it helps.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Oct 14, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Action Center Settings

Brink, Oct 14, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Action Center Settings

1. Action Center Settings - Similar Threads - Action Center Settings

2. Wifi settings and action center not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi settings and action center not working: So I have been trying to figure out what to do because my wifi connects to the already known networks out there but won't show me any new ones. My action center won't open either. I have reset my laptop, I have scanned it, I have done so many things to try to fix the...
  3. Settings crashing and action center not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Settings crashing and action center not working: A day or two ago my notification center stopped working. It is blank when it actually opens and closes after a few seconds. The main issue seems to stem form the background setting which allows for apps to run in the background, however the issue now is that whenever I open...
  4. Action Center

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action Center: Hi. I want Action Center to show more than 20 notifications. Any idea on how to achieve that? Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/fromaoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gp87pe/action_center/
  5. Brightness slider in Action Center and settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness slider in Action Center and settings: Why is there no Brightness Slider in the action center when the upgrade to version 1903 clearly says that there is a slider there? The brightness settings on my screen are awkward so I would prefer to just take the user friendly option that 1903 is advocating. I can't see...
  6. action center

action center: What do I do? It shows that I have a notification but when I click into it blank How do I fix this ? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center/b74e9a83-d6ae-404c-96ad-cb89e2845df5"
  7. Taskbar action center settings

Taskbar action center settings: how can I display action center icons side by side not under each other. II have to unlock taskbar, increase size then adjust volume / see battery charge etc. I want the icons side by side again...
  8. action center

action center: The action center icon indicates 'actions recommended' but when I open the security center I have green checks next to all categories with the notation 'no actions needed' but the icon says I have a problem and won't go away....
  9. Set Action Center Icon Off

Set Action Center Icon Off: Howdy, Settings : Personalization : Taskbar : Turn system icons on or off. Turn off Action Center. How to do it via registry? I searched a lot to find the registry key to turn it off and no luck. Everywhere mentioned that to disable it this code can work:...
  10. Action Center

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center: How to remove those annoying "back up files" notifications in action center when I already use an external drive 22593