Windows 10: Action Center via Hot Corner

Discus and support Action Center via Hot Corner in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; There's anyway to open action center like the Charm Bar from Windows 8? 39522 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by powerhcm8, Feb 1, 2016.

1. powerhcm8 Win User

Action Center via Hot Corner

There's anyway to open action center like the Charm Bar from Windows 8?

:)

powerhcm8, Feb 1, 2016

2. Screen orientation shortcut keys

Click the Expand menu link in the corner of the Action Center.

Andre Da Costa, Feb 1, 2016
  3. Dan('_') Win User
    Windows 10 display desktop wirelessly to HDTV using either miracast or WiFi direct or...

Go to the Action Center from the lower right hand corner of the screen and click "Connect". If the HDTV is in the screen sharing mode the display will come up in the action center once you click "Connect".

Dan('_'), Feb 1, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Feb 2, 2016
  5. powerhcm8 Win User
    Thanks, i know there isn't, i mean if there's a way to do that with third party softwares.

I found a software called Hot Corners 2, it would do what i want but it's need a run command to call the program, and i don't know one.

powerhcm8, Feb 2, 2016
  6. Edwin New Member
    An alternative might be a mouse gesture, if your mouse supports it.

Action Center via Hot Corner [​IMG]

Edwin, Feb 2, 2016
  7. dalchina New Member
    Could be done e.g. by creating an exe with autohotkey which 'sends' 'Windows key' + 'A'

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Action Center via Hot Corner - Similar Threads - Action Center via

2. Action Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Action Center: I have windows 10. When I click on the icon in the lower right corner for the action center nothing happens. If I try to open it nothing happens. If I reboot sometimes it will work for a few days and then stop or it won't work at all....
  3. Action Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Action Center: In Action Center, it says Windows Defender, needs to scan my computer, but it won't scan. I can not even find it listed in my Uninstall List. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center/d97c18d1-e9af-41b4-931c-117f709f1f83
  4. Action Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Action Center: Windows Defender, in Action Center, will not scan. I can not find it listed in my Uninstall programs. Anyway to fix it, to scan, or how can I uninstall it? Thanks for any help....
  5. Action Center

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action Center: Hi. I want Action Center to show more than 20 notifications. Any idea on how to achieve that? Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/fromaoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gp87pe/action_center/
  6. action center

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    action center: what is action center on win 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center/ab0de665-0bdb-4c2a-90ae-e875c89ecd6e
  7. action center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    action center: What do I do? It shows that I have a notification but when I click into it blank How do I fix this ? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center/b74e9a83-d6ae-404c-96ad-cb89e2845df5"
  8. action center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    action center: The action center icon indicates 'actions recommended' but when I open the security center I have green checks next to all categories with the notation 'no actions needed' but the icon says I have a problem and won't go away....
  9. Action Center

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center: How to remove those annoying "back up files" notifications in action center when I already use an external drive 22593
  10. Windows 10 Hot Corners

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Hot Corners: Why oah why don't we have hot corners in Windows 10? My Apple and Linux systems have had this for almost 10 years. For multitasking you throw your mouse in the corner and all your sessions are displayed in front of you. They are shown as large windows you can easily pick to...