Windows 10: activate Microsoft Student ID

Discus and support activate Microsoft Student ID in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem that a student sent me a word .docx which I need to review and edit but can not do that because MS word is asking for a key. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Richard1942, Oct 2, 2016.

1. activate Microsoft Student ID

I have a problem that a student sent me a word .docx which I need to review and edit but can not do that because MS word
    is asking for a key.

Can you help please?

*Mad

:)

Richard1942, Oct 2, 2016

2. Windows 10 Student Discount?

You should be able to get a steep discount if you can present id from your school, learn more:

Student offers - Microsoft Education

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/education/stude...

Andre Da Costa, Oct 2, 2016
  3. Activation problem after upgrade Windows 10 to Windows Enterprise

Did not you not get a product key from your source on campus? If you got it through your faculty, contact them for the product key. If you got it through Dreamspark, log in with your student ID and obtain your product key to activate it.

Andre Da Costa, Oct 2, 2016
  4. lx07 Win User

activate Microsoft Student ID

lx07, Oct 2, 2016
Thema:

activate Microsoft Student ID

1. activate Microsoft Student ID - Similar Threads - activate Microsoft Student

2. Student activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Student activation: Hello, I'm a student I'm trying to download microsoft 365 to my computer and it's not running, can someone assist me? Thank you, my email *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. Student activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Student activation: Hello, I'm a student I'm trying to download microsoft 365 to my computer and it's not running, can someone assist me? Thank you, my email *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. Student activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 activation by Microsoft 365 A3 student account

Windows 10 activation by Microsoft 365 A3 student account: I'm using windows 11 pro. Today, our university gave us Microsoft 365 A3 subscription which includes windows 10 enterprise subscription. Now, I want to convert windows 11 pro to 10 or 11 enterprise or education. But, I cannot find any way of doing it.How to change windows...
  6. WINDOWS ACTIVATION KEY FOR STUDENTS

WINDOWS ACTIVATION KEY FOR STUDENTS: hii have my academic account and want to get windows 10 activation key for free , how could i get it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-key-for-students/be0c32d3-a9df-48df-bb97-e6899be4e162
  7. Windows 10 education activation for students

Windows 10 education activation for students: Hi Our university gives us windows 10 education product key from https://azureforeducation.microsoft.com website. I asked validity of product key to IT. They said that if you don't connect to school wifi network, it may be deactivate. However because of covid-19 we are not in...
  8. Microsoft Student Account

Microsoft Student Account: Hello, I have a problem with my Microsoft student account where I still get the message that I have to activate while I've heard that I can benefit from a free account. Please advise. Thank you...
  9. Microsoft Student Accunt

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Student Accunt: I installed microsoft teams on my home computer to do school work, but in doing so my school somehow installed dyknow, a tracker again on MY pc, and now when i press the windows key and type something to search this comes up with my school logo and name. It also blocked the...
  10. Activating Windows free for students

Activating Windows free for students: Everyone knows that today Windows 10 is the Best operating system But when it comes to price is too much for a student with an orthodox family I am too a 9th-grade student and have a windows 10 education version but when I try to activate it, it asks for my school's address...