Windows 10: Activate Windows requested by WIndows 10 daily (Yes Activated daily)

Discus and support Activate Windows requested by WIndows 10 daily (Yes Activated daily) in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello and I have a strange one for you. Windows 10 Professional x64 bit has a message in the bottom right of the panel "Activate Windows Go to Settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by theaudioanalyst, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Activate Windows requested by WIndows 10 daily (Yes Activated daily)

Hello and I have a strange one for you. Windows 10 Professional x64 bit has a message in the bottom right of the panel "Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows". I activate Windows in Settings and again it is there the next day. It has appeared a second time and a third time in a day after I activate Windows. Anyone know how to fix this? It is most annoying and of course Windows starts to have a slow down, performance issues until one activates it.

Thanks, Stu

:)

theaudioanalyst, Mar 9, 2018
  2. RonBDot Win User

Windows 10 Family Safety doesn't email me Child Account Activity

Still email no reporting. I also notice that there is nothing listed on the Recent Activity page, even though my child browses the internet using IE 11 on Windows 10 daily.

RonBDot, Mar 9, 2018
  3. NickLanza Win User
    Disable notification of Windows Defender after turning it off

Purchased a new system, Windows 10, loaded my preferred Virus suite, disabled Windows Defender. Now how do I stop the infernal daily Windows Defender pop-up that wants WD to be activated?

Thanks in advance!

NickLanza, Mar 9, 2018
  4. Activate Windows requested by WIndows 10 daily (Yes Activated daily)

Caledon Ken, Mar 10, 2018
  5. The Trouble shooter is what RE activates windows!

theaudioanalyst, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Activate Windows requested by WIndows 10 daily (Yes Activated daily)

1. Activate Windows requested by WIndows 10 daily (Yes Activated daily) - Similar Threads - Activate requested daily

2. Windows 10 Daily Gives me the Activate Windows Watermark, But Now There's No Place To...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Daily Gives me the Activate Windows Watermark, But Now There's No Place To...: Windows 10 Pro version 22H2 OS Build 19045.2846. Winver also says This product is licensed to Michael, which is me with admin rights.Settings-Update & Security-Troubleshoot says "No recommended troubleshooters right now”All of a sudden, on a daily basis, I have the "Activate...
  3. Windows 10 Daily Gives me the Activate Windows Watermark, But Now There's No Place To...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Daily Gives me the Activate Windows Watermark, But Now There's No Place To...: Windows 10 Pro version 22H2 OS Build 19045.2846. Winver also says This product is licensed to Michael, which is me with admin rights.Settings-Update & Security-Troubleshoot says "No recommended troubleshooters right now”All of a sudden, on a daily basis, I have the "Activate...
  4. Windows 10 Daily Gives me the Activate Windows Watermark, But Now There's No Place To...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Daily Gives me the Activate Windows Watermark, But There's No Place To Activate It

Windows 10 Daily Gives me the Activate Windows Watermark, But There's No Place To Activate It: Windows 10 Pro version 22H2 OS Build 19045.2846. Winver also says This product is licensed to Michael, which is me with admin rights.Settings-Update & Security-Troubleshoot says "No recommended troubleshooters right now.All of a sudden, on a daily basis, I have the "Activate...
  6. Windows 10 Daily Gives me the Activate Windows Watermark, But There's No Place To Activate It

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Daily Gives me the Activate Windows Watermark, But There's No Place To Activate It: Windows 10 Pro version 22H2 OS Build 19045.2846. Winver also says This product is licensed to Michael, which is me with admin rights.Settings-Update & Security-Troubleshoot says "No recommended troubleshooters right now.All of a sudden, on a daily basis, I have the "Activate...
  7. Windows 10 Daily Gives me the Activate Windows Watermark, But There's No Place To Activate It

8. Daily BSOD Windows 10

Daily BSOD Windows 10: Hi thereFor the past couple weeks I have been getting the BSOD and been unable to figure out the cause of the problem. It doesn't seem to be one application causing the issue. I may go a day or two without it happening, but it is pretty annoying. I have taken steps to make...
  9. screen and app activity daily details

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    screen and app activity daily details: I would like to see more screen time, and app activity timing details. Not just total times, but what time of day and for how long for each time. Is that detail available somewhere?...
  10. Almost Daily Activation

Almost Daily Activation: My windows 10 home version 1909 64bit is causing me grief! I upgraded from a genuine windows 7 not long after windows 10 became available. Everything has been perfect until a few weeks ago when it displayed that it was no longer activated. I ran the troubleshoot on the...