Windows 10: Activating online programms errors - No internet connection

Discus and support Activating online programms errors - No internet connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello! I am trying to activating programms through internet and i get error messages to chech my internet connection. All the button on the programms... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by chrispol, Mar 13, 2016.

1. chrispol Win User

Activating online programms errors - No internet connection

Hello!
    I am trying to activating programms through internet and i get error messages to chech my internet connection. All the button on the programms activation windows are disabled and cant connect to the servers for activation proccess.
    I am surfing to the internet through browsers normally. My connection is ok. i would like to mentrion that no additinonal antivirus and firewall is installed, only the windows firewall. I tried to disabled but nothing again. What can i do ?

:)

chrispol, Mar 13, 2016
  2. sleddog05 Win User

E71 firmware update problems

I backed-up everything. Updated the firmware from 100.07.76 to 300.21.012. Re-stored everything. And then NO INTERNET CONNECTION. Nothing, not via wifi or 3g and no assisted-gps. No way out. Numerous errors such as:

Connection error.

Error code: 0x103(1)

when trying to connect to 3g

Connection not available

WLAN:

WLAN connection

already active. Close it

and try again.

Connection error.

Error code: 0x103

(30207)

After various backups, re-installations and restores I narrowed the problem down to the 'settings' part of the restore i.e. before doing the restore I could connect to the internet and if I didn't select the 'settings' part of the restore I could still connect.
    But then I noticed most everything I needed was missing i.e. various programmes. So, I re-installed the 'settings' and went back to not connecting to the internet.

Inspiration. Eventually I noticed that all installed programmes had re-appeared except 'Kaspersky Mobile Security'.

Resolution of problem.

Re-install Kaspersky, attempted to activate but obviously couldn't connect to the internet, now I had a programme icon so I used this to un-install Kaspersky.

Deep joy. Internet Access restored. Even better I could install Kaspersky and activate it and still connect to the internet.

The moral of the story would seem to be that BEFORE you update your firmware PLEASE un-install all your security software i.e. uninstall security software, backup, update firmware, restore, re-install security software.

Hope this tale of woe helps someone else avoid hours of frustrating tedium.

sleddog05, Mar 13, 2016
  3. Help !!!!!!!! Windows and other Products aren't activating after clean installl !!!

Error code: 0xC004FC03 when I enter the key....

A networking problem has occurred while activating your copy of Windows.

This activation error occurs when your PC is not connected to the Internet or the firewall settings in your PC is preventing Windows from finishing the activation process online. In this case, make sure
    you are connected to Internet and the firewall is not trying to block Windows from getting activated. If you still encounter this problem, you could try activating Windows via phone.

Buwaneka De Silva, Mar 13, 2016
Thema:

Activating online programms errors - No internet connection

1. Activating online programms errors - No internet connection - Similar Threads - Activating online programms

2. Error run programm

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error run programm: Already tried everything. I need these dlls to run the game:API-MS-WIN-CORE-APIQUERY-L1-1-0.DLL API-MS-WIN-CORE-APIQUERY-L1-1-1.DLL API-MS-WIN-CORE-APIQUERY-L2-1-0.DLL API-MS-WIN-CORE-APPCOMPAT-L1-1-0.DLL API-MS-WIN-CORE-APPCOMPAT-L1-1-1.DLL API-MS-WIN-CORE-APPINIT-L1-1-0.DLL...
  3. Error run programm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error run programm: Already tried everything. I need these dlls to run the game:API-MS-WIN-CORE-APIQUERY-L1-1-0.DLL API-MS-WIN-CORE-APIQUERY-L1-1-1.DLL API-MS-WIN-CORE-APIQUERY-L2-1-0.DLL API-MS-WIN-CORE-APPCOMPAT-L1-1-0.DLL API-MS-WIN-CORE-APPCOMPAT-L1-1-1.DLL API-MS-WIN-CORE-APPINIT-L1-1-0.DLL...
  4. Error run programm

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Showing an active internet connection on laptop

Showing an active internet connection on laptop: I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop that had been reset and sold to me. I can't get the sound fixed and will not update windows because it shows i'm not connected to the internet, but I can go to websites and even come here to ask the question......any help would be greatly...
  6. Lost internet connection when start a online game

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lost internet connection when start a online game: When i start a game from steam or other platform the internet will auto disconnected, when i close the game and the internet become normal. It is not the wifi problem. After reformat windows 10, this problem solved. but after 3 days this problem occurs again I check the...
  7. Internet connection error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet connection error: Keep getting Internet Connection Problem error code 121003 while playing Solitaire Collection. Can you help me resolve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-connection-error/6fe8033a-06c1-4c0a-aa00-fcd7b55c6995
  8. Assign different internet connections for different programmes?

Assign different internet connections for different programmes?: Hello there, I was wondering if it is possible to assign different internet connections for different programmes? I have 2 internet connections - 1. One that has very poor download & upload speeds but has a low ping and 2. another connection which has very fast download &...
  9. Internet Connection Error

Internet Connection Error: Hi Something weird's going on with my internet connection. I am connected to the network provided by our hostel. I have Softether downloaded on my PC and Proxy Master on my phone. And I can't SEARCH for VPNs. 1)There's this Refresh button in Softether. It works on mobile...
  10. internet connection error !!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet connection error !!!: hello plz helping me i am trying over and over to play the game but it dose not load >> uninstall it and install it again but the same problem i am working on Laptop Dell Win 10 64 bit plz need help [IMG]...