Windows 10: Activating the Dell Pen

Discus and support Activating the Dell Pen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; please advice how to activate the dell pen. thank you Moved from: Windows Insider Program / Apps on Insider Preview / Other apps / PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IsNoor, Jul 11, 2018.

1. IsNoor Win User

Activating the Dell Pen

please advice how to activate the dell pen. thank you

Moved from: Windows Insider Program / Apps on Insider Preview / Other apps / PC

:)

IsNoor, Jul 11, 2018

2. Pen and Touch not working after upgrading to Windows 10

I have a similar problem, and like the original poster none of the above steps worked.

I have a brand new Dell Inspiron 13 7384 2 in 1 computer with Windows 10, and a Dell Active Stylus (3rd generation?)

The pen worked initially, but after a couple of days it stopped without warning.

The pen works on my Dell tablet, both with Windows 8.1 and Windows 10, so the pen is functioning fine.

The Pen and Touch controls are not listed in the control panel. In doing a cortana search for Pen and Touch, the controls came up, but there was only a tab for the touch controls. No tab for Pen.

I have scoured both Dell and Microsoft websites and I have found no workable solution.

Can you help?

Brent Nelson, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Stylus pen

Hi,

It can be a compatibility issue between the pen and your tablet. We suggest that you visit the manufacturer of the Bamboo Ink pen for the list of devices that are compatible with the pen.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Activating the Dell Pen

Support for Pen with Windows Application Driver v1.1 Preview

Source: Announcing support for Pen with Windows Application Driver v1.1 - Preview available now - Windows Developer Blog

Brink, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

Activating the Dell Pen

1. Activating the Dell Pen - Similar Threads - Activating Dell Pen

2. Dell Active Pen malfunctions on screen rotation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Active Pen malfunctions on screen rotation: Hi,I am using a Dell active pen on a Dell Latitude 7210 Windows tablet. I have set the pen button to act as Mouse left click. When I start the tablet, the pen works fine in the original landscape screen orientation. However, when I rotate the screen to portrait and click the...
  3. Dell Active Pen malfunctions on screen rotation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Active Pen malfunctions on screen rotation: Hi,I am using a Dell active pen on a Dell Latitude 7210 Windows tablet. I have set the pen button to act as Mouse left click. When I start the tablet, the pen works fine in the original landscape screen orientation. However, when I rotate the screen to portrait and click the...
  4. Dell Latitude 7390 2in1 screen turns off while using dell pen PN557W

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Latitude 7390 2in1 screen turns off while using dell pen PN557W: I recently got this dell pen and I LOVE using it, but every time after 5-10 minutes of use the screen shuts off but the computer is still running. The only way i can get the screen to work again is to shut off the computer by holding the power button. The System is up to...
  5. Dell PC Activation question

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Dell PC Activation question: Hi, I have a Dell PC that I have done a lot of clean installations on for one reason or another...mostly because its something I choose to do quite regularly. Being an OEM PC I wasn't given a Product Activation key when I purchased the PC from Dell. It has always been...
  6. Dell PC Activation question

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell PC Activation question: Hi, I have a Dell PC that I have done a lot of clean installations on for one reason or another...mostly because its something I choose to do quite regularly. Being an OEM PC I wasn't given a Product Activation key when I purchased the PC from Dell. It has always been...
  7. Active Pen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Active Pen: Is the Lenovo active pen compatible with the Lenovo Flex 11? It say so online but not on the box. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-pen/3cd6d0cf-8642-47a6-a4a7-fee2fc452fec
  8. Active Stylus pen

Active Stylus pen: is there an active stylus pen that works with HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cs0xxx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-stylus-pen/c2cf70e2-9988-41e1-bd02-63b17c17ce74
  9. HP Active Pen

HP Active Pen: My HP Active Pen will connect to my surface but after about six seconds it will disconnect. What can I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-active-pen/08b851c4-7b19-42f6-ab22-d3715adbc6db
  10. pen

in Windows 10 Customization
    pen: My HP pen is not connecting to my computer so i don't know how to reconnect it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/pen/2cba282c-a4c3-4bd3-8847-5b9ccb513852