Windows 10: Activating Windows 10 Pro from 10 Home

Discus and support Activating Windows 10 Pro from 10 Home in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have just purchased the Windows 10 pro upgrade directly from the Microsoft store. My computer appeared to go through the download/ install process... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ShaunScott3, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Activating Windows 10 Pro from 10 Home

I have just purchased the Windows 10 pro upgrade directly from the Microsoft store. My computer appeared to go through the download/ install process smoothly. When I go to the "About" and "Windows Specifications" section it says Windows 10 Enterprise Version 1803, however I have some shaded letters in the bottom right corner that says to "activate windows go to settings" when I attempt to go to the settings/activate page I see error message : 0x803F7001 saying that windows can not be activated because I do not have a digital license, but just got done purchasing one directly from Microsoft!

Thanks in advance for your help.

:)

ShaunScott3, Jul 6, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Jul 6, 2018
  3. Laurijan Win User

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Laurijan Win User

Activating Windows 10 Pro from 10 Home

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

Activating Windows 10 Pro from 10 Home

1. Activating Windows 10 Pro from 10 Home - Similar Threads - Activating Pro Home

2. Activating windows 10 pro from windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating windows 10 pro from windows 10 home: I bought a new PC that was sold with preactivated windows 10 home. I have a key for upgrading windows home to pro but the upgrade fails showing the following message: "The product key you entered did not work. Check the product key and try again, or enter a different one....
  3. Activating windows 10 pro from windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activating windows 10 pro from windows 10 home: I bought a new PC that was sold with preactivated windows 10 home. I have a key for upgrading windows home to pro but the upgrade fails showing the following message: "The product key you entered did not work. Check the product key and try again, or enter a different one....
  4. Activating windows 10 pro from windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. activation from windows 10 home to pro

activation from windows 10 home to pro: i have windows 10 pro on my old laptop but i bought a new laptop which only have windows 10 home can i get windows 10 pro which i have in my old laptop...
  6. Windows 10 Upgrade from Home to Pro and Activation

Windows 10 Upgrade from Home to Pro and Activation: Hi, If I upgrade my Windows 10 license from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro will Windows 10 Pro be the version that is activated on machines that I install from then on, like Windows 10 Home is now, or will it only be valid for one machine Windows 10 Pro and the rest will...
  7. Activation for Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Home

Activation for Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Home: Hi, I bought an 1 yr old HP laptop from a friend, restored factory settings, and trying to set up. I purchased upgrade from Microsoft for Windows 10 Pro from Home and it won't activate. Receipt contains no product key. When I try to active with Microsoft account, message...
  8. Upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro will not activate

Upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro will not activate: I purchased the Windows 10 Pro upgrade yesterday through the Microsoft Store and installed. I am now getting an activation error: Windows reported that no product key was found on your defice. Error code: OxC004F213. This error seems to be associated with a hardware...
  9. Windows 10 activation Home not pro

Windows 10 activation Home not pro: I jusg built a new gaming pc and installed windows off of a flash drive, I chose windows 10 pro and continued without a key. Yesterday I bought a windows 10 home key... when i go to settings to activate it says it does not work. I am assuming this is because the pc says...
  10. Activating Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 Home

Activating Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 Home: Hi, I have installed Windows 10 Home, but i havent activated it yet. If i buy Windows 10 Pro licence, will i be able to activate the Windows to Pro? Or i need to re-install the Pro in order to get licence working? Thanks...