Windows 10: Activation Diagnostic Tool

Discus and support Activation Diagnostic Tool in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; The information in the "Activation Troubleshooting" said to "...we request users to initially run the Activation Diagnostic Tool". And that "Choose... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by dahermit, Mar 9, 2018.

1. dahermit Win User

Activation Diagnostic Tool

The information in the "Activation Troubleshooting" said to "...we request users to initially run the Activation Diagnostic Tool". And that "Choose windows validation from the menu bar and it will run the diagnostics test." However, there is no mention of where that tool is located or where to down-load it.

So, I would like to run the test as suggested, but have no idea of where it is. Anyone?

:)

dahermit, Mar 9, 2018
  2. vivatheo Win User

Diagnostic tool

My Lumia 800 has been updated to 7.10.8773.98 – 1750.0805.8773.12220

The Diagnostic tool version is 1.17.1.0.

It doesn’t show the APN Setting option.

Is 1.17.1.0 the latest version?

If not, how can I update the Diagnostic tool?

If it’s the latest version, how can I access the APN settings as in version 1.9.4.0?

vivatheo, Mar 9, 2018
  3. Kosh---01 Win User
    Diagnostic tool

Hi vivatheo,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.

You can use this QR code to get the Network Setup app from Marketplace. Press the search button, then the scan icon (it looks like an eye) and point the camera at the screen. Or use your favourite QR scan app.

Once installed it will allow you to setup MMS and Internet access easily.

Hope this helps,

Kosh

Kosh---01, Mar 9, 2018
  4. Bree New Member

Bree, Mar 9, 2018
  5. Superfly Win User
    Link went AWOL

Updated now... (Newer version but still does not support Office Click-2-Run yet)

Superfly, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Activation Diagnostic Tool - Similar Threads - Activation Diagnostic Tool

2. Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool: Windows 11 22H2 22621.2215Has anyone else had problems trying to use Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool as of late?Killing time this morning I decided to run the tool as an administrator. Computer would reboot and take me to the Diagnostic Tool startup page. Upon pressing F1 to...
  3. Memory Diagnostic Tool

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Memory Diagnostic Tool: So I need to check my RAM with Windows Memory Diagnostic, so a simple question I am asking is Do i need to run it as administrator or no? And sorry if this is not in the right spot....
  4. Windows memory diagnostics tool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows memory diagnostics tool: When ran windows memory diagnostics tools it's staring again and again doesn't restart when test complete it start again and doesn't exist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-memory-diagnostics-tool/c3fdcc21-5738-419e-af55-1559edf9ecdb
  5. processor diagnostic tool

processor diagnostic tool: When I run processor diagnostic tool, it gets to brand string test and stops with a fail. how do i fix that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/processor-diagnostic-tool/d5a7967b-bcd6-4974-8004-186f56709dbb
  6. Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool: Hello, I started the above tool now it is just looping for the last 3 days. I dont have any installation media as I wasnt given any when I b9ought this PC, I think there may be a partition I can reinstall from. I d0ont want to reinstall I just want this awful piece of...
  7. What diagnostic tool is this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What diagnostic tool is this?: What program is he using in the video? -Thanks! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paR_oZtNmyI&t=365s 149067
  8. Mouse Freezing Diagnostic Tool?

Mouse Freezing Diagnostic Tool?: Hi everyone, I got a HP Pavilion Laptop ugraded from win 8 to 10. It was working normally but after some time its mouse began freezing almost every two secs. All running programs work fine but the mouse is a nightmare I have tried almost every workaround found on the...
  9. Activation diagnostic tool

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation diagnostic tool: I'm resurrecting WDT for Win 10, it's been quite useful at Eightforums - but Win 10, especially with digital entitlement, has different needs. I uploaded a beta at github for those that would like to test and give feedback in terms of what is required etc. The thing at EF...
  10. DirectX Diagnostic Tool

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    DirectX Diagnostic Tool: I just want to remind people not to forget the dxdiag. it's in SysWOW64. You can check your Directx and what is enabled, also a quick peek at your Devices & Drivers for Display, Sound, and Input. Attachment 19803Attachment 19804 6319