Windows 10: I need to know when will my activation key get expire ??!

Discus and support I need to know when will my activation key get expire ??! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I need to know when will my activation key get expire ??!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by omar.osama, Feb 25, 2019.

1. I need to know when will my activation key get expire ??!

I need to know when will my activation key get expire ??!

:)

omar.osama, Feb 25, 2019
  2. FernNZ Win User

Windows 10 expiring activation problem

I have a pop up message appearing on the screen saying the licence will expire 15 August, need to activate Windows in Settings. Contact admin to get product key.
    When I go to Settings it says Windows is activated and Product ID as well as Product Key is listed.
    I have tried all suggestions from the Microsoft forum to no avail.
    I am now wondering if the technician who installed Windows 10Pro, installed the wrong programme.
    I believe that the previous Windows in the laptop was Windows 8.1 home.
    Could this be the problem.
    Any help appreciated. Thanks.

FernNZ, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Win 10 activation is expiring - volume license

Finally got it activated but still confused as to what is really going on with activation.

here is what I did:

-got another Win7 Pro key from a friend (non volume license one)
    -I tried to activate it, but it gave the same error message as before, "could not activate with this key"
    -following suggestion above, I tried it a second time. This time it activated !!! (internet was connected both times)

don't know why just doing it 2 times makes it work. maybe someone else can explain that.

I checked it with ShowkeyPlus and to my surprise it now said it was activated and showed the installed key as the generic Win10Pro key that is listed in above post. But I did not enter that key. ????

tikicarver, Oct 10, 2019
  4. I need to know when will my activation key get expire ??!

activation key expired??

Recently bought 5 tunes from NOKIA MUSIC SHOP.

Have downloaded them to my 6300, but when I try to play them, I get the message ACTIVATION KEY EXPIRED. Can anyone help please.

beverley58, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

I need to know when will my activation key get expire ??!

1. I need to know when will my activation key get expire ??! - Similar Threads - need activation key

2. I need that my activation key gets resent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need that my activation key gets resent: I recentsently had to fix my computer an it is asking for my activation code again. I cant find it and I have the order confirmation but cant find that anywhere....
  3. I need that my activation key gets resent

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need that my activation key gets resent: I recentsently had to fix my computer an it is asking for my activation code again. I cant find it and I have the order confirmation but cant find that anywhere....
  4. I need that my activation key gets resent

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I NEED AN ACTIVATION KEY

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I NEED AN ACTIVATION KEY: I NEED SOME ASSISTANCE MY WINDOWS HAS FAILED TO ACTIVATE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-an-activation-key/4724945d-56b0-4ecd-94ec-7559a0e1a658
  6. i need to know my product key and i need to connect to my organization activation server

i need to know my product key and i need to connect to my organization activation server: I need to know my product key and connect to my organization activation server https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-know-my-product-key-and-i-need-to/6267195b-45e1-43d0-a98d-fd60863b6f11
  7. Activation Key...I didn't know I needed to have it on hand

Activation Key...I didn't know I needed to have it on hand: So, about a year ago I went to a Staples store to have the laptop that I am currently using to have it cleaned up. Basically, had them install a new hard drive and everything updated. They also updated the windows, and at the time I didn't think much of. Also I hardly use...
  8. I need a activation key!

I need a activation key!: I need a activation key I had Windows 10 pro ago. I had a problem with that and I again installed Windows 10 education in my pc from a local computer shop. But my old version was activated but new one is not activated. What can I do to get a activation code?...
  9. Activation Key Expiring Soon

Activation Key Expiring Soon: Could someone please tell me how to reactive my windows 10 key when I don't have a code? I bought the laptop second hand with windows 10 pro already installed, but now I keep getting messages saying that my activation key will expire soon. Not sure what to do. Thanks...
  10. Hello I need to know when my subscription expires for MS office ?

Hello I need to know when my subscription expires for MS office ?: Hello I need to know when my subscription expires for MS office ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/hello-i-need-to-know-when-my-subscription-expires/a5b6b38b-d78e-4375-86dc-ecd6c1badc77