Windows 10: Activation & update problems

Discus and support Activation & update problems in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a big problem, yesterday i got update on my laptop for windows 10 and i upgraded it and now all the data is erased except my folders.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Nawafm1984, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Activation & update problems

I have a big problem, yesterday i got update on my laptop for windows 10 and i upgraded it and now all the data is erased except my folders.

Secondly, i dont know how to activate the windows tried so many keys from google but didnt worked. Then i wanted to do windows update, it says i am not connected to internet but i am using youtube and google then how it can say that i am not connected. Also when i tried open store it says the same that no internet.

I tried to do recovery by restoring to windows 8 but there is no such option i tried system restore there is no point.

I dont know what to do now, but my drive D (recovery drive) is still full i think it might be windows 8 recovery in it bit dont know how i can recover from there. Even i dont know how to format this window 10 and reinstall win 8.

Plz help me out...

:)

Nawafm1984, Jul 31, 2015

2. About windows 10 update

Were you able to activate it?

Click Start > Settings > Update & security > Activation

Is it activated?

If it is, then there should not be a problem.

Andre Da Costa, Jul 31, 2015
  3. start menu stopped working

Cannot get start menu to pop up. Worked till yesterday, now won't. Turned off computer and back on - still won't work

problems-problems, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Activation & update problems

1. Activation & update problems - Similar Threads - Activation update problems

2. Activation problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation problems: I bought a Windows 10S laptop I used the method of getting out of S mode this said it would upgrade to 10 home what actually occurred was an upgrade to windows 10 enterprise edition and now it will not let me activate the windows scripting workaround was tried and it said I...
  3. .Activation problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    .Activation problem: Just been updated, windows 10 is not activating, the message says cannot connect to internet, but internet is connected to PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-problem/565fb9ae-e269-4c70-8927-2620a9f52c5e
  4. Activation problem

Activation problem: Hello, I have brought a dell e5420 latitude laptop second hand . It had windows 10 pro pre installed. It worked perfectly. I didn't used laptop for few months . After few months when i turned on the laptop then it gave a update then i have done the update. After that it...
  5. Activation problems

Activation problems: I have Activation problems I can't activate my laptop! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-problems/baadc96e-4ae3-400c-8ea5-78e9e5b4cad0
  6. Activation Problem

Activation Problem: Hi I have a legal activation key. I live in Thailand on the country side of Roi et. We have many times problems with the electricity. Now I must replace a main-board and SSD drive because of the electricity problems. We had also problems with Windows 2004. I have now...
  7. Activation Problem

Activation Problem: I upgraded my whole pc, and i did a full clean format fresh install of windows. Now i cant activate my windows and its showing no product key found in activation section. I have tried troubleshoot and contacted Microsoft help and it did help. I do not have a product key(lost...
  8. Activation Problem

Activation Problem: I purchased my Windows 7 Ultimate in March 2014, Activated it and used it successfully then upgraded to Windows 10 Pro when free upgrade was offered. So this March in 2019 it will be 5 years. Now I have upgraded my hardware and it is asking me to reactivate. Its not accepting...
  9. Activation and Update problem

Activation and Update problem: After i installed Windows 10 on my new computer I installed Windows 8.1 on my laptop but it keeps saying that i have Windows 10 on another device. Also when I got the April 2018 update my computer started being alot slower and now Google chrome doesnt even works after the...
  10. Activation Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Problems: Having installed Microsoft Flight Simulator X on my new Windows 10 computer and activating it online, I got the message "Activation Successful". However when I run this program it will only run for 30 minutes and then shut down and I get a message saying that the program...