Windows 10: activation virus

Discus and support activation virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how do i remove the activation virus from windows 10... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WonderWoman7, Aug 16, 2018.

1. activation virus

how do i remove the activation virus from windows 10

:)

WonderWoman7, Aug 16, 2018

2. Activation and Updates

Thank you. I will uninstall Comodo Anti-Virus and Firewall then. Which of them does a better job of defending, would you say? Comodo or Windows Defender?

Philip1749, Aug 16, 2018
  3. Activation and Updates

I have Comodo Premium Anti-Virus and Firewall installed. Would this be sufficient to disable Windows Defender? If so, what steps should I take to permit Windows Defender to bypass Comodo Anti-Virus and Firewall and become able to be activated?

I just deactivated Comodo Anti-Virus and Firewall, but to no avail. I still could not activate Windows Defender. There has to be another cause. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, I would be very interested.

Philip1749, Aug 16, 2018
  4. activation virus

MBAR cannot detect HPReyos

Hi

I used UnHackMe with Full and Rootkit scan active and it removed every files the virus has infected. It deleted FireFox but that's fine for me *Smile

Thank you for the suggestions simrick, I will use these steps if I encounter another virus in my computer.

RoasterMen, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

activation virus

1. activation virus - Similar Threads - activation virus

2. My windows security don't have virus threat and security option. How can I activate it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows security don't have virus threat and security option. How can I activate it?: Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-security-dont-have-virus-threat-and/d0422525-2a4c-4593-bb6a-05ecce47dd3c
  3. My windows security don't have virus threat and security option. How can I activate it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows security don't have virus threat and security option. How can I activate it?: Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-security-dont-have-virus-threat-and/d0422525-2a4c-4593-bb6a-05ecce47dd3c
  4. My Virus & Threat protector has disappeared and I can't get it back "No active antivirus...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Virus & Threat protector has disappeared and I can't get it back "No active antivirus...: I turned off my threat protector for a second to install a mod for something, I went to turn it back on and it said that an organization is managing it even though it isn't since I checked....
  5. My Virus & Threat protector has disappeared and I can't get it back "No active antivirus...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Virus & Threat protector has disappeared and I can't get it back "No active antivirus...: I turned off my threat protector for a second to install a mod for something, I went to turn it back on and it said that an organization is managing it even though it isn't since I checked....
  6. My Virus & Threat protector has disappeared and I can't get it back "No active antivirus...

7. How do I stop the Virus protection form blocking my ZOOM activity and save chat capacity -...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I stop the Virus protection form blocking my ZOOM activity and save chat capacity -...: How do I stop the Virus protection form blocking my ZOOM activity and save chat capacity - very sick and tired of this over and over again! I have placed the app in the folder over and over again and again and this is stressful i just found out that the last 7 Zoom chats were...
  8. How to fix Windows and office activation with windows multiple errors and viruses

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to fix Windows and office activation with windows multiple errors and viruses: Good morning. please i downloaded system file for windows10 on Microsoft official page and i installled it on my PCafter that, i followed a tutorial to activate Windows with KMS Server using some CMD commands and it worked. i followed the tutorial for both Windows and Office,...
  9. How to fix Windows and office activation with windows multiple errors and viruses

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Windows and office activation with windows multiple errors and viruses: Good morning. please i downloaded system file for windows10 on Microsoft official page and i installled it on my PCafter that, i followed a tutorial to activate Windows with KMS Server using some CMD commands and it worked. i followed the tutorial for both Windows and Office,...
  10. How to fix Windows and office activation with windows multiple errors and viruses