Windows 10: activation

Discus and support activation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have win 10 on a 500gb hdd (loaded with spamware) and it is activated. I added a 160gb to the system--same motherboard--formatted it then installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by robert, Aug 28, 2015.

1. robert Win User

activation

I have win 10 on a 500gb hdd (loaded with spamware) and it is activated. I added a 160gb to the system--same motherboard--formatted it then installed win 10--how do I activate this hdd? I would like to clean install on the 500gb hdd but I wanted win 10 on other drive first.

:)

robert, Aug 28, 2015

2. Can't Activate newly purchased windows 10 home

hi, I used the usb boot tool and installed windows 10S on my laptop. I realized I couldn't download anything not from the app store so I purchased windows 10 home. I was given a product key but it is not accepted in the activation settings. Just trying to
    get this laptop operable.

Thanks

Activation Questionssss, Aug 28, 2015
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Activation "Unable to reach Windows activation servers"

Hi Michael,

Based on the details provided on this thread, if you replaced an hardware, it will affect the activation of your
    Windows 10 since it is using a digital entitlement which our server will collect the data of your hardware to use it as reference for activation. In regards with the error message, you can refer to the article entitled
    "Unable to reach Windows activation
    servers" error after installing the Windows 10 Anniversary
    . In this article, there are instructions and on how to troubleshoot the error message.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 28, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

activation

Settings -> Update & Security -> Activation

What did you do when it asked you for a product key during the installation?

NavyLCDR, Aug 28, 2015
  5. robert Win User
    I put the product key that was shown to me using Belarc Advisor, 4# set of 5,

robert, Aug 28, 2015
  6. NavyLCDR New Member
    So, what does Settings -> Update & Security -> Activation show? Did you upgrade the old hard disk from Windows 7, 8 or 8.1? How did the Windows 10 on the old hard disk get activated?

NavyLCDR, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

activation

1. activation - Similar Threads - activation

2. I can't activate Windows and I'm not being called, yet all tickets are closed "resolved"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't activate Windows and I'm not being called, yet all tickets are closed "resolved": Hi,This FEBRUARY I had a critical error concerning stornvme.sys after upgrading the firmware of my GPU.PC failed to boot past BIOS leaving me unable to boot into safemode or return to a previous confirmed image and as a last resort I reinstalled Windows 10. I immediately...
  3. I can't activate Windows and I'm not being called, yet all tickets are closed "resolved"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't activate Windows and I'm not being called, yet all tickets are closed "resolved": Hi,This FEBRUARY I had a critical error concerning stornvme.sys after upgrading the firmware of my GPU.PC failed to boot past BIOS leaving me unable to boot into safemode or return to a previous confirmed image and as a last resort I reinstalled Windows 10. I immediately...
  4. Windows 8 pro activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8 pro activation: So Lately I boot my old pc to see something and i keep getting the notification to activate the windows with product key and i cannot upgrade it to win 10 or do anything cause of that limitation. I don't know where the key is after all these years so what should i do? TIA...
  5. Windows 8 pro activation

Windows 8 pro activation: So Lately I boot my old pc to see something and i keep getting the notification to activate the windows with product key and i cannot upgrade it to win 10 or do anything cause of that limitation. I don't know where the key is after all these years so what should i do? TIA...
  6. Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...: This is very peculiar. Perhaps someone else has observed this behavior. Here is the scenario. I am running Windows 10 on my PC and latest version of Android on my Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra. I am working on a spreadsheet Excel from Office 2019. I am performing many cuts/copies...
  7. Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...

Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...: This is very peculiar. Perhaps someone else has observed this behavior. Here is the scenario. I am running Windows 10 on my PC and latest version of Android on my Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra. I am working on a spreadsheet Excel from Office 2019. I am performing many cuts/copies...
  8. Windows and MS Office activation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows and MS Office activation problem: After installing the latest update, my Windows 11 is showing a notification to activate it. I have tried troubleshooting, but it has not resolved the issue. Additionally, my Microsoft Office keeps crashing repeatedly. I attempted to reinstall it, but it still does not work....
  9. Windows and MS Office activation problem

Windows and MS Office activation problem: After installing the latest update, my Windows 11 is showing a notification to activate it. I have tried troubleshooting, but it has not resolved the issue. Additionally, my Microsoft Office keeps crashing repeatedly. I attempted to reinstall it, but it still does not work....
  10. window not activate or update

window not activate or update: I cannot update window its give error because of this Microsoft office is not working plzz give me solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-not-activate-or-update/17e762cb-822e-40c3-b985-fb5475555816