Windows 10: Activation

Discus and support Activation in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Purchased an LG laptop from Costco in 2021. Always had a message on the boot screen that Windows 11 needed activation. Tried to do that. MS says it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Robert SF, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Robert SF Win User

Activation

Purchased an LG laptop from Costco in 2021. Always had a message on the boot screen that Windows 11 needed activation. Tried to do that. MS says it can't do so. How do I fix this?

:)

Robert SF, Jan 25, 2023

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jan 25, 2023
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Jan 25, 2023
  4. Activation

Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

Activation

1. Activation - Similar Threads - Activation

2. Can't attach PCs to Active Directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't attach PCs to Active Directory: I work as a volunteer in a local charity using Active Directory. I often build PCs installing Windows 10 currently. I install it as a LOCAL administrator to the PC and NOT an MS Account. When have built the PC the last step is attach it to the Active Directory. But I keep...
  3. Can't attach PCs to Active Directory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't attach PCs to Active Directory: I work as a volunteer in a local charity using Active Directory. I often build PCs installing Windows 10 currently. I install it as a LOCAL administrator to the PC and NOT an MS Account. When have built the PC the last step is attach it to the Active Directory. But I keep...
  4. Windows 11 Business cannot activate via Business Premium license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Business cannot activate via Business Premium license: Additionally, cannot login to MS Store using work account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-business-cannot-activate-via-business/c27a7a2b-dfd1-41c6-a9f7-9243bf582c2f
  5. Windows 11 Business cannot activate via Business Premium license

Windows 11 Business cannot activate via Business Premium license: Additionally, cannot login to MS Store using work account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-business-cannot-activate-via-business/c27a7a2b-dfd1-41c6-a9f7-9243bf582c2f
  6. Changed my MB, CPU, and ram and want to know if I can get my current copy of windows activated?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Changed my MB, CPU, and ram and want to know if I can get my current copy of windows activated?: I just recently changed my CPU, MB, and ram and now windows has the "Activate Windows" watermark. It wont let me activate it for some reason and don't really know what to do. I have my old Microsoft recovery code and I even have the old order number from when I bought it in a...
  7. Changed my MB, CPU, and ram and want to know if I can get my current copy of windows activated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changed my MB, CPU, and ram and want to know if I can get my current copy of windows activated?: I just recently changed my CPU, MB, and ram and now windows has the "Activate Windows" watermark. It wont let me activate it for some reason and don't really know what to do. I have my old Microsoft recovery code and I even have the old order number from when I bought it in a...
  8. Changed my MB, CPU, and ram and want to know if I can get my current copy of windows activated?

9. Made a new PC. Can't log in to my account or active windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Made a new PC. Can't log in to my account or active windows: I made an install boot usb. Used it. Had no internet on load because I had to install motherboard drivers after so windows forced me to make an account. After I connected I tried to log into my Microsoft account to activate windows. After I used my authentication app it asked...
  10. Made a new PC. Can't log in to my account or active windows

Made a new PC. Can't log in to my account or active windows: I made an install boot usb. Used it. Had no internet on load because I had to install motherboard drivers after so windows forced me to make an account. After I connected I tried to log into my Microsoft account to activate windows. After I used my authentication app it asked...