Windows 10: Active windows are invisible

Discus and support Active windows are invisible in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After formatting the C drive I installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 Pro x64. Then the system automatically installed the latest graphic driver. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hrant, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Hrant Win User

Active windows are invisible

After formatting the C drive I installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 Pro x64. Then the system automatically installed the latest graphic driver. After reboot the system changed its performance and I cannnot see the opened windows, only the desktop is visible. Please help me to fix this problem. Thanks beforehand!

:)

Hrant, Nov 6, 2016

2. Lumia 920 - Social networks availability

I guess this is an os bug as it seems like activating invisible status is equal to offline in chat.

donofworld, Nov 6, 2016
  3. MNoob Win User
    phone security

Because it activated by itself, opened explorer with blank page and started to write invisibly. I was just sitting by the table and looking. IS it normal behavior?

MNoob, Nov 6, 2016
Thema:

Active windows are invisible

1. Active windows are invisible - Similar Threads - Active are invisible

2. invisible cursor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    invisible cursor.: Hey, I have a question incase someone knows. Whenever I have downloaded games like GTA, Valorant, or any steam game, my cursor is not showing at all. I came far enough to reset my computer and its settings and its not working, my cursor still wont show, but works in roblox...
  3. Invisible box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invisible box: Hi there, I have an invisible box that's on my desktop, I am unable to remove it? It's causing some real issues, it's only happened since I installed windows 11 & If I go on the internet I am unable to click on things if they sit under it. Any help would be appreciated. Thank...
  4. Invisible Window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invisible Window: I have this weird invisible window on my screen. I cant do anything to close it like using alt f4 and it gets in the way. Does anyone know how to fix it? Whenever I restart my windows explorer using task manager it dissapears for a while. But soon enough it comes back....
  5. Invisible Window

Invisible Window: I have this weird invisible window on my screen. I cant do anything to close it like using alt f4 and it gets in the way. Does anyone know how to fix it? Whenever I restart my windows explorer using task manager it dissapears for a while. But soon enough it comes back....
  6. invisible window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    invisible window: I don't know how to get rid of this that invisible window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invisible-window/a0090f34-e267-4826-ab53-0685e5e57df5
  7. invisible window

invisible window: I don't know how to get rid of this that invisible window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invisible-window/a0090f34-e267-4826-ab53-0685e5e57df5
  8. Mouse invisible

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse invisible: Hey My Mouse isent showing up i just updated My intel baytrail m dual core intergrated graphics and now My cursor is stuck in the middel of the screen and invisible please help its urgent submitted by /u/0Madboi0 [link] [comments]...
  9. Invisible window on desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Invisible window on desktop: Hi everyone! So I have this... I don't know if call it issue, the thing is, there is this small invisible window in my desktop, I realized it was there today, it doesn't seem to impact the performance, that is why I didn't discover it before I guess, don't know for how long...
  10. Losing priority in active windows to invisible system services?

in Windows 10 Support
    Losing priority in active windows to invisible system services?: I'm not really sure how to title this thread so bare with me while I explain - basically for the last few days at times when I'm playing a game or watching a video in bed the main window I'm actively using loses focus to what appears to be nothing. In a video this means it...