Windows 10: activte my windows and prodcut key

Discus and support activte my windows and prodcut key in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; activte my windows and prodcut key activte my windows and prodcut key activte my windows and prodcut key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ashishawasthi1, Aug 14, 2018.

1. activte my windows and prodcut key

activte my windows and prodcut key activte my windows and prodcut key activte my windows and prodcut key

:)

ashishawasthi1, Aug 14, 2018

2. upgrade to Win 10, Lost the Activtion Key

Hi Saif,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

To understand the issue better, I would like to know how did you upgraded to Windows 10 using Windows update or ISO file?

If you have upgraded through Windows update, try the below method it might help you to activate the Windows. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Run

• Type slui 4 in the box and hit Enter Key.

• Select your 'Country' from the list.

• Choose the 'Phone Activation' option.

• Stay on the phone and wait for a person to help you.

• And also you can explain your problem clearly to the support person.
    Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 14, 2018
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    • Select or click Ease of Access.
    • Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    • Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    • Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    • In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    • Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    • In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    • In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 14, 2018
  4. activte my windows and prodcut key

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

activte my windows and prodcut key

1. activte my windows and prodcut key - Similar Threads - activte prodcut key

2. ACTIVTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ACTIVTION: Hello, After reinstalling my computer, I activated the administrator account and since then I have been asked to activate windows knowing that the standaradmin account is activated. Sincerely...
  3. Prodcut key windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prodcut key windows 8.1: I want to degrade from Windows 10 to windows 8.1 because my windows 10 lags. I downloaded windows 8.1 iso file but it shows to enter a product key even when I have laptop that came with a genuine product key. Please do not suggest any methods to fasten up my windows 10....
  4. Prodcut key windows 8.1

Prodcut key windows 8.1: I want to degrade from Windows 10 to windows 8.1 because my windows 10 lags. I downloaded windows 8.1 iso file but it shows to enter a product key even when I have laptop that came with a genuine product key. Please do not suggest any methods to fasten up my windows 10....
  5. Prodcut key worn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prodcut key worn off: i have a windows 8.1 pro, and i had bought it with windows built in. it has been 7 years since i bought it and now the product key sticker is worn off and i have to activate it till tomorrow. what do i do?...
  6. Prodcut key worn off

Prodcut key worn off: i have a windows 8.1 pro, and i had bought it with windows built in. it has been 7 years since i bought it and now the product key sticker is worn off and i have to activate it till tomorrow. what do i do?...
  7. Windows Activation Prodcut Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation Prodcut Key: I have windows Product Key. I have installed Windows Crack version, I want to register windows from my previous Product Key. but when I am putting that key it is giving error, it is not getting register. please help...
  8. activtate windows

activtate windows: it showing this error code when I was activating windows 0*8007007b https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activtate-windows/6532a5b0-4cbb-45ac-83b3-40d18dcf40b5
  9. activting windows

activting windows: when i was activting windows it showing error 0*803fa067 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activting-windows/f4837d80-2c63-4e0c-8ca6-5d9dbbe4e698
  10. Windows is not activted

Windows is not activted: when i update window 10 my new pc show window is not activated . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-not-activted/c9b7a6d0-d5a1-4dd3-8ef7-31b7a423311f"