Windows 10: AD disable

Discus and support AD disable in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; We disabled s user but in Cognos reporting the users schedules still ran. AD tech said it takes 90 days after disable so use delete.That didn't seem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tom Meyers MVP Support, May 15, 2024.

1. AD disable

We disabled s user but in Cognos reporting the users schedules still ran. AD tech said it takes 90 days after disable so use delete.That didn't seem right. Thoughts, comments, help, ...Thanks, tom

:)

Tom Meyers MVP Support, May 15, 2024
  2. Run5k Win User

How can I disable Microsoft ads?

There are many places within Windows 10 that can potentially be the source of those advertisements, but I believe that the modification you want is as follows:

1. Navigate to Settings > System > Notifications & actions
    2. Select Off for Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows

That being said, with just a bit more time and effort you can be much more thorough when it comes to eliminating obtrusive Windows 10 advertisements by implementing the following changes:

Together, these adjustments should eliminate the most prolific built-in Windows 10 advertisements.

Sources:

Disable Advertising in Windows 10

How to Disable All of Windows 10’s Built-in Advertising

Run5k, May 15, 2024
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Milestones

What's the next step after 250k?

I think we should have a list added to the origional post with all the milestones

4. Yaqub K Win User

AD disable

Disabling Synaptic touchpad in Windows 10, and why it won't stay disabled. For a left handed person, it is disruptive.

Hi,

If you wish to disable your touchpad, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

• Press Windows Key +X.
    • Select Device manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on Synaptic touchpad driver and select Disable.
    • Click OK to confirm and check with the issue.

Please reply us with the status to assist you further.

Yaqub K, May 15, 2024
Thema:

AD disable

1. AD disable - Similar Threads - disable

2. Indexing issue after windows 11 update,in services windows search was disabled in run as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Indexing issue after windows 11 update,in services windows search was disabled in run as...: Indexing not working after windows 11 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/indexing-issue-after-windows-11-updatein-services/10435c2f-90ae-4a18-9b50-fbb64e8af91b
  3. Indexing issue after windows 11 update,in services windows search was disabled in run as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Indexing issue after windows 11 update,in services windows search was disabled in run as...: Indexing not working after windows 11 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/indexing-issue-after-windows-11-updatein-services/10435c2f-90ae-4a18-9b50-fbb64e8af91b
  4. I can't seem to enable or disable the wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't seem to enable or disable the wifi: I can't seem to enable or disable the wifi or any other way to turn wifi on or off. I've also managed to try and reboot the laptop and now I can't find anything Please help...
  5. I can't seem to enable or disable the wifi

I can't seem to enable or disable the wifi: I can't seem to enable or disable the wifi or any other way to turn wifi on or off. I've also managed to try and reboot the laptop and now I can't find anything Please help...
  6. Unable to disable Bitlocker Drive Encryption on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to disable Bitlocker Drive Encryption on Windows 11: Hi there! I was trying to change some settings in system configuration to help my computer run faster, but when I was trying to apply the new changes I got a notification saying how i had Bitlocker encryption activated and so it would cause my computer to go into recovery...
  7. Unable to disable Bitlocker Drive Encryption on Windows 11

Unable to disable Bitlocker Drive Encryption on Windows 11: Hi there! I was trying to change some settings in system configuration to help my computer run faster, but when I was trying to apply the new changes I got a notification saying how i had Bitlocker encryption activated and so it would cause my computer to go into recovery...
  8. The sign in option is disabled because of the failed sign in attempts or repeated shutdowns...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The sign in option is disabled because of the failed sign in attempts or repeated shutdowns...: Please help to sign in to my window i have some important work it's been 3 days and have tried everything to sign in but nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-sign-in-option-is-disabled-because-of-the/530a55d4-f181-4dcb-9c44-c79c3b5a71b5
  9. The sign in option is disabled because of the failed sign in attempts or repeated shutdowns...

The sign in option is disabled because of the failed sign in attempts or repeated shutdowns...: Please help to sign in to my window i have some important work it's been 3 days and have tried everything to sign in but nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-sign-in-option-is-disabled-because-of-the/530a55d4-f181-4dcb-9c44-c79c3b5a71b5
  10. The sign in option is disabled because of the failed sign in attempts or repeated shutdowns...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen