Windows 10: Ad Free Solitaire etc Old W7 classic games still work on W10 !!!

Discus and support Ad Free Solitaire etc Old W7 classic games still work on W10 !!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there For Solitaire /. Spider Solitaire / Hearts etc addicts who HATES the new subscription model a reminder here that the old Classic games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jimbo45, Aug 6, 2015.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Ad Free Solitaire etc Old W7 classic games still work on W10 !!!

Hi there

For Solitaire /. Spider Solitaire / Hearts etc addicts who HATES the new subscription model a reminder here that the old Classic games supplied with W7 STILL work on W10. (At least the 64 bit version still does - I don't have any x86 machines so I can't try).

For instructions follow my thread / posts in the W8 Forum.

So for those who use these in Boring Meetings -- THEY ARE BACK again.

Just search the W8 Forum as it was a long time ago when I gave instructions on how to install them.

here's some of them -- Management's Horror again !!!!!!!

Ad Free Solitaire etc  Old W7 classic games still work on W10 !!! [​IMG]

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Aug 6, 2015
  2. Chakotae Win User

Solitaire

I have a major problem,

I am delighted with W10 but my Boss, (My Woman LOL) is kicking up over the new solitaire with W10.

She wants the old W7 solitaire back.

She is not a happy woman, can any-one tell me where I might download the W7 version of SOLITAIRE.

As in HELP lol.

Ch

Chakotae, Aug 6, 2015
  3. classic games for windows 10

the classic games that were ALWAYS on PCs before Windows 8 came out! Solitaire, Free cell, Minesweeper, etc.!

jasonevans1, Aug 6, 2015
  4. UseLessUK Win User

Greetings,

Could that be this thread?

Win 7 Games to Win 8

UseLessUK, Aug 6, 2015
  5. PAL
    pal Win User
    Minesweeper from Windows XP also still works. The last decent version of the game.

6. jimbo45 Win User
    Post 43 in the thread

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Aug 6, 2015
  7. UseLessUK Win User
    UseLessUK, Aug 6, 2015
  8. swarfega Win User

My Dad was grateful when I put these back on.

swarfega, Aug 6, 2015
  9. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

Glad they are all working again -- I've used these sorts of things ever since Windows 3 -- still great at Boring meetings etc !!!

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Ad Free Solitaire etc Old W7 classic games still work on W10 !!! - Similar Threads - Free Solitaire etc

2. I paid for free solitaire but am still getting ads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I paid for free solitaire but am still getting ads: solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-paid-for-free-solitaire-but-am-still-getting-ads/cb517b0b-1a16-4259-9ee2-4b2449c9555c
  3. I paid for free solitaire but am still getting ads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I paid for free solitaire but am still getting ads: solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-paid-for-free-solitaire-but-am-still-getting-ads/cb517b0b-1a16-4259-9ee2-4b2449c9555c
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Games - No Ads not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Games - No Ads not working: I purchased the No Ads option for my Microsoft Solitaire Games. For a couple of days this worked, but now I'm getting the ads again. How do I get help with this? Thanks....
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Games - No Ads not working

Microsoft Solitaire Games - No Ads not working: I purchased the No Ads option for my Microsoft Solitaire Games. For a couple of days this worked, but now I'm getting the ads again. How do I get help with this? Thanks....
  6. Is the free upgrade from W7 to W10 still in place?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is the free upgrade from W7 to W10 still in place?: I see the last posts in the upgrade forum were in 2020. Is the upgrade still available? Thanks 175774
  7. Microsoft Free solitaire ads

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Free solitaire ads: How to prevent loud annoying repetitive ads during games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-free-solitaire-ads/aa79bb09-1b79-4ac3-9749-2cf83f4a281b
  8. Premium Ad Free Solitaire Collection is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Premium Ad Free Solitaire Collection is not working: Hi I have finally figured out that I am not the only person experiencing problems with the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I already posted asking if people were having the same problem as me. I paid a renewal of my ad free service on this app and I am getting ads....
  9. FREE SOLITAIRE GAMES

FREE SOLITAIRE GAMES: I[VE BEEN FREE MS SOLITAIRE GAME ON SURFACE 10! TONIGHT IT WON'T LET ME IN UNLESS I PLAY ONLINE I DON'T WANT TO! SHOULD I DELETE IT AND RE-DOWNLOAD? *********** **Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the Microsoft Community Frequently Asked...
  10. Problems installing W7 Classic Games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems installing W7 Classic Games.: Hoping someone can help with this. I've used the x64 games on W8.1 and they work straight off. I could not get the x86 version to work on an x86 W8.1 install and similarly can not get them to work on W10 With pictures *Smile. 1/ For completeness here is the disk...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. classic solitaire ad free w10

2. solitaire from w7 to w10