Windows 10: Ad Performance have not been updated since 21st May

Discus and support Ad Performance have not been updated since 21st May in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does any other Windows developer facing the same issue ?[IMG] As you can see in the above image, there is no update after 21st May. Are you facing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Animesh_Sharma_, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Ad Performance have not been updated since 21st May

Does any other Windows developer facing the same issue ?Ad Performance have not been updated since 21st May [​IMG] As you can see in the above image, there is no update after 21st May. Are you facing the same issue? What's the exact reason?

:)

Animesh_Sharma_, Aug 15, 2018
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Aug 15, 2018
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Ad Performance have not been updated since 21st May :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 15, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

Ad Performance have not been updated since 21st May

Intel Readies P55 Chipset B3 Stepping Update

Intel's is readying a hardware update for its P55 Express chipset, currently the only core-logic for the company's brand new socket LGA-1156 processor platform. The new B3 stepping of the P55 PCH will bring with it a little more than new MM number and S-spec numbers. A list of changes is as follows:
    • New MM number and S-spec numbers for the converted products;
    • Firmware and minor BIOS updates are required with the conversion;
    • Processor MRC/microcode update required to enable future processors;
    • Recommended storage driver upgrade from Intel MSM 8.9 to Intel RST 9.5.
    Although it is listed that the MRC update enables 'future processors', Intel, in a statement issued to X-bit labs assured that the current B2 stepping of the chipset (found on current socket LGA-1156 motherboards) does not leave out support for any of Intel's new LGA-1156 processors that are slated for release in the very near future. The dual-core "Clarkale" 32 nm processor will be supported by both B2 and B3 steppings of the chipset.

P55 B3 stepping is pin-identical to P55 B2, and hence motherboard vendors will not have to come up with new designs. Sampling of the new stepping began as early as on October 02, 2009, and it is scheduled for shipment to manufacturers by the 7th of December, 2009. P55 is the performance core-logic for the LGA-1156 platform. It supports Core i5 and Core i7 "Lynnfield" processors with discrete graphics.

Source: X-bit labs

btarunr, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

Ad Performance have not been updated since 21st May

1. Ad Performance have not been updated since 21st May - Similar Threads - Performance been updated

2. I may have been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I may have been hacked: How can I really force reset this laptop cause when it's booting up it says running diagnostics but always fails and if I trouble shoot or try to reset or even use a system restore point every single thing fails...
  3. windows 10-Since may I have not been able to update the cumulative h1-h2 updates. the .net...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10-Since may I have not been able to update the cumulative h1-h2 updates. the .net...: Since April, my h-h2 cumulative updates have failed. My.net framework and security have updated. no help from troubleshooter. have done all PowerShell, scannow checks no help. Is there a solution besides reinstalling windows?...
  4. windows 10-Since may I have not been able to update the cumulative h1-h2 updates. the .net...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10-Since may I have not been able to update the cumulative h1-h2 updates. the .net...: Since April, my h-h2 cumulative updates have failed. My.net framework and security have updated. no help from troubleshooter. have done all PowerShell, scannow checks no help. Is there a solution besides reinstalling windows?...
  5. windows 10-Since may I have not been able to update the cumulative h1-h2 updates. the .net...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. This may have been covered....

This may have been covered....: ….but I haven't been able to find a thread on this. First of all, I am running Windows10 v.1803. The computer hadn't been updated for quite a while (I know, I know...but that's a different story), & I'd learned 1803 wasn't going to be supported anymore. So, I went to download...
  7. May have been hit with Malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    May have been hit with Malware: I am running Windows 10 Pro on my laptop. I had the thing setup to always display my desktop as opposed to the Windows 10 start menu. Almost all of my applications had icons on the desktop. Now when I start, my desktop is totally empty even the color was changed. I used...
  8. Updates have not been updating since KB4503308.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates have not been updating since KB4503308.: Hi Everyone, I have been running into an update problem today with the update KB4501375, I receive the error 0x8000ffff. I have looked into my update history and it seems the last few have not updated....see image. Any ideas on how to fix this? I think there may be some...
  9. 1803 update has been failing since May 2018

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    1803 update has been failing since May 2018: My wife has an ASUS laptop that she will, on a scattershot basis, let me know is misbehaving. Usually when I then get under the hood there are other problems, and it's farther downstream than optimal - even too late to try a system restore. In this case, she was complaining...
  10. Where are my emails? Since 21st August they have not appeared and I have a meeting to...

Where are my emails? Since 21st August they have not appeared and I have a meeting to...: Where are my emails? Since 21 August I have not received anything but I know some have been sent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/where-are-my-emails-since-21st-august-they-have/db0495b1-1e8c-4bf7-9a81-1380587232e9