Windows 10: Adb drivers just won't work..

Discus and support Adb drivers just won't work.. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; so i installed adb drivers normally but adb drivers just won't work.. i wanted to unlock my boot loader of redmi note 5 pro but it doesn't detect my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by akshay tripathi, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Adb drivers just won't work..

so i installed adb drivers normally but adb drivers just won't work.. i wanted to unlock my boot loader of redmi note 5 pro but it doesn't detect my phone.. mi apps like "mi flash" "mi unlock" " mi pc suite" just won't recognize my phone.. i tried some commands from cmd but it doesn't detect my phone .. what happens is when i attach my phone in fastboot mode i get a connection sound but as soon as i try to perform a cmd command i get the disconnect sound and then my phone is not recognized .. then i have to reboot my fastboot mode and then i try it again and same happens.. i have installed adb drivers multiple time but no luck,.. i also tried the exact adb drivers from my phone specific forum and it still doesn't works.. i have tried to clean install windows but no luck.. what should i do now ?Adb drivers just won't work.. [​IMG]

:)

akshay tripathi, Aug 15, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Aug 15, 2018
  4. zbook Win User

Adb drivers just won't work..

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Macrium is used frequently in this forum. There are experts in using it to recover drives. It's unclear as to why you are struggling to use it. I had not used it and just tried it for the first time and it went smoothly. Maybe these images might help?

Adb drivers just won't work.. [​IMG]

zbook, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

Adb drivers just won't work..

1. Adb drivers just won't work.. - Similar Threads - Adb drivers won't

2. ADB and Fastboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADB and Fastboot: Hi I have difficulty with finding my phone in CMD. Fastboot devices and ADB devices can not be found in CMD.I have changed cable. Installed latest drivers but they are not compatible I am using Lenovo x240 and the phone I want to flash is Samsung m10s.I have downloaded latest...
  3. ADB and Fastboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ADB and Fastboot: Hi I have difficulty with finding my phone in CMD. Fastboot devices and ADB devices can not be found in CMD.I have changed cable. Installed latest drivers but they are not compatible I am using Lenovo x240 and the phone I want to flash is Samsung m10s.I have downloaded latest...
  4. ADB and Fastboot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft store just won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store just won't work: For the last day I've tried numerous methods for reinstalling the xbox app after uninstalling it due to issues beforehand. I've tried resetting/restoring the app, troubleshooting, clearing the cache, uninstalling and reinstalling game services, uninstalling and reinstalling...
  6. Microsoft store just won't work

Microsoft store just won't work: For the last day I've tried numerous methods for reinstalling the xbox app after uninstalling it due to issues beforehand. I've tried resetting/restoring the app, troubleshooting, clearing the cache, uninstalling and reinstalling game services, uninstalling and reinstalling...
  7. Device driver won't work

Device driver won't work: I'm having an issue with my device it won't work on my computer but works on my laptop I know the driver is finished as I see the installation is complete. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-driver-wont-work/3bac877d-f87d-4681-be34-ff6ce4eeeac1
  8. Inability to update/install ADB drivers for Xiaomi.Or any phone there is

Inability to update/install ADB drivers for Xiaomi.Or any phone there is: I face the problem which bassically forbids me use file explorer on pc. My phone entered recovery mode loop, so i want to redownload rom for android. But there is one big issue. I installed adb drivers, but is has no effect. I tried everything, from installing specific...
  9. ADB Recognizes My Phone. But Gives Error with 'ADB devices' Command

ADB Recognizes My Phone. But Gives Error with 'ADB devices' Command: I'm trying to connect my phone to my pc through adb. I'm able to get my phone recognized when I type 'adb shell' so thats no problem. But when I type 'adb devices' I get an error that says '/system/bin/sh: ADB: inaccessible or not found'. How do I fix this? 181260
  10. My Microphone just won't work!

My Microphone just won't work!: I've tried literally everything that my friends told me, YouTube, and even asked a Question earlier today but it still didn't work. I think I might need a expert for some reason because the person that helped me earlier already looked and sounded very proffesional Model:...