Windows 10: Add a second monitor to a Dell laptop using Windows 10

Discus and support Add a second monitor to a Dell laptop using Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I add a second monitor to a Dell laptop using Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WilliamPressly, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Add a second monitor to a Dell laptop using Windows 10

How do I add a second monitor to a Dell laptop using Windows 10?

:)

WilliamPressly, Jul 23, 2018

2. using laptop as second monitor?

looking for either a mouse/keyboard share program or some way to use my laptop as a second monitor when i am at home. The laptop is windows 8 the desktop windows 7. i tried to download a program called Synergy but it led me to some weird 3rd party download host where they want you to download their installer, or their toolbar etc etc decided to not got that route. any other suggestions?

moocow0463, Jul 23, 2018
  3. llev Win User
    Use laptop as second monitor

I have a Dell laptop running Windows 10. I already have one external monitor connected to it, so my single HDMI port is in use. I want to use an older laptop running Windows 7 as a second external monitor. I want drag-and-drop capability. And, of course,
    I don't want to spend a lot to do this. I tried ShareMouse, the free version, but it does not have drag-and-drop without paying nearly $50, and I don't want to spend that much. Do you have any suggestions for an app that will do what I want?

4. DaveHD Win User

Add a second monitor to a Dell laptop using Windows 10

Second Monitor is Blank after Windows 10

My setup is a Dell Inspiron 2350 with HDMI to second Monitor, a Dell P2815Q. After upgrading to Windows 10 and updating all drivers and Bios, my second monitor is blank. The system recognizes the second monitor and on very rare occasions, my second monitor
    will work, but within a minute, it begins to derez, flicker and go black. I've tried new cable, different refresh rates, and screen resolutions with no luck. Any suggestions? There is no alternate video output rom the Inspiron to try. Thanks for any suggestions.

DaveHD, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

Add a second monitor to a Dell laptop using Windows 10

1. Add a second monitor to a Dell laptop using Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Add second monitor

2. Use laptop as the second monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use laptop as the second monitor: I want to use my laptop as a second monitor for my desktop, but its not possible using physical cable. I tried using screen projecting on Windows but the laptop eventually became quite delay. What cause this to happen?...
  3. Use laptop as the second monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Use laptop as the second monitor: I want to use my laptop as a second monitor for my desktop, but its not possible using physical cable. I tried using screen projecting on Windows but the laptop eventually became quite delay. What cause this to happen?...
  4. Add a second monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add a second monitor: I have an All In One computer & what to add a second monitor but it isn't recognizing it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-a-second-monitor/9beff055-abe0-4585-bbad-5efa4b695f5a
  5. Add a second monitor

Add a second monitor: I have an All In One computer & what to add a second monitor but it isn't recognizing it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-a-second-monitor/9beff055-abe0-4585-bbad-5efa4b695f5a
  6. Using another laptop as a second monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using another laptop as a second monitor: Having problems casting/projecting from one laptop to another. Both have Windows 11. They can detect each other but just won't connect/project. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-another-laptop-as-a-second-monitor/fcbf088f-038d-41d6-b54d-f80858d7eecc
  7. Using another laptop as a second monitor

Using another laptop as a second monitor: Having problems casting/projecting from one laptop to another. Both have Windows 11. They can detect each other but just won't connect/project. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-another-laptop-as-a-second-monitor/fcbf088f-038d-41d6-b54d-f80858d7eecc
  8. Using laptop as a second monitor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using laptop as a second monitor?: Ive been trying to use my old crappy laptop as a second moniter on my PC. My computer doesnt have wifi, its using and ethernet. I know you can project screens but i cant due to not having wifi. Is there a way to use an HDMI cable to connect the two? submitted by...
  9. Add a second monitor as a virtual in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add a second monitor as a virtual in Windows 10?: Hello, A normal screen is connected to the HDMI as usual, but I want a 2nd screen/monitor to be added virtually in Windows10. Is such a thing possible and if so, which software etc.? https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/einen-2-monitor-als-virtuell-in-windows-10-hinzufuegen
  10. monitor add on with a Dell Laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    monitor add on with a Dell Laptop: i'm trying to add a second HP monitor to my Dell laptop.Its not being identified and says to check my cable connections or to select Extend and it wont let me change my setting...