Windows 10: Add and Remove Android apps in smart phones and laptops

Discus and support Add and Remove Android apps in smart phones and laptops in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi All I have Android mobile phone and I would like to customize it based on my requirement and comfort. There are some default apps I would like to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gitesh14, Jul 18, 2018.

1. gitesh14 Win User

Add and Remove Android apps in smart phones and laptops

Hi All

I have Android mobile phone and I would like to customize it based on my requirement and comfort.

There are some default apps I would like to remove and add another such as instead of Google chrome app i would like to use Mozilla Firefox.

How this can be possible.

I have a Toshiba laptop and window 10 OS and I would like to remove internet Explorer as default setting and replace it by Google chrome.

Please let me know How can I do it?

Please let me know the steps by steps and images performed to clarify the doubts.

Thanks

Gitesh

:)

gitesh14, Jul 18, 2018
  2. t_ski Win User

$.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown Add and Remove Android apps in smart phones and laptops :(

t_ski, Jul 18, 2018
  3. farlex85 Win User
    Remote app for android

I recently traded in my iphone for an android, and just realized that hippo remote is iphone only. I'm looking for a similar app for android so I can use it as a remote for my htpc. Any suggestions?

farlex85, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone

Read more: Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone | Windows Central

Brink, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Add and Remove Android apps in smart phones and laptops - Similar Threads - Add Remove Android

2. Phone link is not showing android apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link is not showing android apps: I am running Android 13 and Windows 11. I have the latest update for the phone link app on both my phone and windows. For some reason, I don't have the ability to run Android apps or use my phone from my PC.What am I doing wrong?...
  3. Phone link is not showing android apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone link is not showing android apps: I am running Android 13 and Windows 11. I have the latest update for the phone link app on both my phone and windows. For some reason, I don't have the ability to run Android apps or use my phone from my PC.What am I doing wrong?...
  4. Phone app to Android issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone app to Android issues: My computer is hardwired to home network and Samsung S20 Ultra is on wifi.. Strong signal for both but always issue with the phone app synching with the phone.. I have all the updates... unsure what the issue is... pretty frustrating though...Newer Dell Windows 11 laptop....
  5. Phone app to Android issues

Phone app to Android issues: My computer is hardwired to home network and Samsung S20 Ultra is on wifi.. Strong signal for both but always issue with the phone app synching with the phone.. I have all the updates... unsure what the issue is... pretty frustrating though...Newer Dell Windows 11 laptop....
  6. How to Add Android Apps as Favorites in Your Phone app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Add Android Apps as Favorites in Your Phone app on Windows 10: [img] You can tap into the power of Your Phone app with Link to Windows integration on select Surface Duo and Samsung devices to instantly access your Android phone’s mobile apps directly from your Windows 10 PC. With Your Phone apps, you can instantly access the...
  7. Phone Companion app for Win 10 and Android phone

Phone Companion app for Win 10 and Android phone: When I first installed both Your Phone Companion on my Android and Your Phone on my Win 10 laptop, the app worked fine and I could send and retrieve messages from my phone. Now, nothing works. I keep getting instructions to "Fix now" in Shared Experiences. Then, when I...
  8. laptop to android phone

laptop to android phone: I play the daily challenges on microsoft collection on my laptop but going away and want on android phone. I tried logging in and cant. does this mean i can not carry on playing by my phone? and finishing challenges....
  9. Android Blood Pressure Apps Under W10 Without a Smart Phone

Android Blood Pressure Apps Under W10 Without a Smart Phone: I do not know anything about smart phones or Android Apps. I have been shopping home blood pressure monitors. A couple of the most credible offerings provide an Android app for logging data. I find this a very appealing feature. I am not finding any tools for directly...
  10. Android Blood Pressure Apps Under W10 Without a Smart Phone

in Windows 10 Support
    Android Blood Pressure Apps Under W10 Without a Smart Phone: I do not know anything about smart phones or Android Apps. I have been shopping home blood pressure monitors. A couple of the most credible offerings provide an Android app for logging data. I find this a very appealing feature. I am not finding any tools for directly...