Windows 10: Add App icon in Desktop

Discus and support Add App icon in Desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to you put an app icon on desktop [Original Title: Desktop]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarlGomolka, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Add App icon in Desktop

how to you put an app icon on desktop

[Original Title: Desktop]

:)

CarlGomolka, Aug 4, 2018

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Desktop Icons Won't Stay Put

Hi Laurie,

As per the issue description I understand that you are facing issues with desktop icons.

I suggest you try the following step in order to arrange the icons.

• Right click on the desktop.
    • Click on view
    • Check the option auto arrange icons.
    Let us know if this helps.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Add App icon in Desktop

Desktop Icons

Hello Glenda,

Share this information to assist you better.

• Is the issue particular to the Comcast?
    • Have you installed all the pending updates?
    • Did you try changing icons of other shortcuts?
    Follow the steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Press Windows+I to open Settings panel, and click
    Personalization to access Personalization settings.

Step 2: Tap Change desktop icons on the top left in the Personalization window.

Step 3: In the Desktop Icon Settings window, select the icon of
    This PC and click Change Icon.

Step 4: Choose a new icon from the list, and tap OK.

Step 5: Click OK to confirm the change.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

Add App icon in Desktop

1. Add App icon in Desktop - Similar Threads - Add App icon

2. how do I add an app icon to my computer desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I add an app icon to my computer desktop?: How do I add an app icon to my computer desktop? Side question: Why do they "improve" computers so we have to learn how to do things we used to do just fine?...
  3. how do I add an app icon to my computer desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I add an app icon to my computer desktop?: How do I add an app icon to my computer desktop? Side question: Why do they "improve" computers so we have to learn how to do things we used to do just fine?...
  4. Add desktop icon Without Activating Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add desktop icon Without Activating Windows: How to add desktop icon "This PC" in Window 11 Without Activating Windows? Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-desktop-icon-without-activating-windows/a87897e3-832a-4812-8af3-be7628afb1ca
  5. Add desktop icon Without Activating Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add desktop icon Without Activating Windows: How to add desktop icon "This PC" in Window 11 Without Activating Windows? Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-desktop-icon-without-activating-windows/a87897e3-832a-4812-8af3-be7628afb1ca
  6. add File Viewer Plus icon to desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    add File Viewer Plus icon to desktop: How do I add the File Viewer Plus icon to desktop? I can't find the actual app on my computer and when you open File Explorer by itself it does not display wmf files as thumbnails. It can be pinned to task bar but there is no option to pin to desktop. If it gets unpinned to...
  7. how to add an icon to the desktop? (September 2020)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to add an icon to the desktop? (September 2020): Has anyone been able to add a new icon to the desktop (that wasn't part of program install process)??? Ever since the most recent update (this post is as of September 5, 2020), I haven't been able to add an icon to the desktop. This is very stupid and frustrating. I miss the...
  8. add program icon to desktop Windows 10

add program icon to desktop Windows 10: how to add program icons to desktop windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-program-icon-to-desktop-windows-10/a16825c2-2b65-41f9-8858-96a00e282bbd
  9. Icons/apps on desktop.

Icons/apps on desktop.: I have a new HP with windows 10, how do I get the icons/apps onto the desktop as the 'old' shortcuts ? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iconsapps-on-desktop/b164b48b-58ce-4e2d-81df-dafed176e7c4
  10. how to add desktop icons to sysprep image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to add desktop icons to sysprep image: Can you tell me how to keep the icons I set in my customized windows 10 image. I add them and do a sysprep with copyprofile but when i image the new computer, my desktop and network, and user - etc icons are not there. Also can you or someone show me how to keep the "select...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to add app icon to desktop

2. how to add an app icon to desktop

3. how to add app icons to desktop

4. add app icon on desktop,
  5. How to dd an pp to the desk top,
  6. how to add app icons to windows desktop,
  7. how to move app to desktop shortcut on window10,
  8. add app icon to desktopo,
  9. how to add apps to desktop icons,
  10. show all apps icons on desktop,
  11. how add app icon on windows title,