Windows 10: Add App Intelligence Tools: Apteligent for Windows 10 App Development

Discus and support Add App Intelligence Tools: Apteligent for Windows 10 App Development in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In an effort to expand their user base and brand, developers are deploying on more devices and more platforms every day. This can expose more issues in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Add App Intelligence Tools: Apteligent for Windows 10 App Development

Source: Adding App Intelligence Tools: Apteligent for Windows 10 App Development | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Feb 11, 2016

2. Windows 10 Start Menu by adding Some Folder to it as Windows Installed Apps Categories. It will help as easily navigating to Start menu.

Windows 10 Start Menu by adding Some Folder to it as Windows Installed Apps Categories. It will help as easily navigating to Start menu in feature Microsoft Windows 10 Start Menu. How to send my Windows Installed Apps Categories file to Microsoft Windows
    10 Developers. It contain All Folder for example see the picture in have attached to you. Add this as below all apps as link Windows Installed Apps Categories it contain all folder for all Software in Categories View. So we can add a software icon shortcut
    to Folder. See for Example for Multimedia Tools. Brower Tools By H.Kwaja Ahamed Fazil. My E-Mail ID: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

H.kwajaAhamed Fazil, Feb 11, 2016
  3. No good apps for windows phones

Hi krishna malviya

Availability of apps is depends upon the developer of the app and not on Microsoft and Windows. You have to contact the developer of the app to request them for the app on Windows platform. So if they are interested they will make compatible version of the app for Windows Phone. And also with Windows 10 Microsoft has some great tool like iOS bridge to help developers to brings their same code to Windows platform. But if developer is not interested in Windows platform, then it is not a problem of Microsoft or Windows. (maybe those developers doesn't want their apps to run on 300+ millions devices)

MCCshreyas, Feb 11, 2016
Thema:

Add App Intelligence Tools: Apteligent for Windows 10 App Development

1. Add App Intelligence Tools: Apteligent for Windows 10 App Development - Similar Threads - Add App Intelligence

2. Unable to Register as an app developer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Register as an app developer.: Unable to Register as an app developer. I am trying to register as a developer of apps and games on Windows and on the account info page to register I indicate that I live in Mexico, and it does not accept what I write in the State/province box even though it is optional and...
  3. Cannot register as a Windows App Developer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot register as a Windows App Developer: I go to https://partner.microsoft.com/en-us/dashboard/Registration, provide my information, select a payment method and boom, I get the error message, "Something wrong happened" with the following error info.CorrelationID: 95c6ef7e-ef99-4153-b715-08564c660f16Correlation...
  4. Dear Windows 10 developers, Please add the feature to Windows to Set a list of apps that...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dear Windows 10 developers, Please add the feature to Windows to Set a list of apps that...: Is this even possible or has it been developed earlier and I don't know about it!? submitted by /u/KingSadra [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ru36ys/dear_windows_10_developers_please_add_the_feature/
  5. App Development Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App Development Help: @Superfly I am looking to tap into your coding ability... I have this Batch File that exports the Hosts Drivers and then integrates them into Booted WinPE The problems are if more then 1 host OS if version of host OS is different then PE version (Win8.1 - Win10) if Arch of OS...
  6. Third-party developer adds seven Google web apps to the Windows 10 Store

in Windows 10 News
    Third-party developer adds seven Google web apps to the Windows 10 Store: One of the most common criticisms against Microsoft’s mobile platform was the lack of quality apps for its modern Windows ecosystem. Google is not interested in building UWP apps for Windows 10 devices and the absence in Windows Store is a living proof that the search engine...
  7. #MSBuild - Microsoft 365 empowers developers to build intelligent apps

in Windows 10 News
    #MSBuild - Microsoft 365 empowers developers to build intelligent apps: Today, at our annual Build conference, Satya Nadella and Scott Guthrie talked about the vision and strategy of rationalizing Microsoft’s platform into an intelligent cloud and intelligent edge, enlightened by AI and mixed reality and architected for the modern computing...
  8. developing windows 10 store apps and windows 8.1 store apps accessibil

in Windows 10 Support
    developing windows 10 store apps and windows 8.1 store apps accessibil: hi. developing a windows store balloon game where you have to pop the balloons, then you get a score, and then other levels. well, had to select developer mode for visual studio 2015 community edition for windows 10, then it loaded up as a windows 8.1, unless windows 10 is...
  9. New services for intelligent apps + tools & runtimes for any platform

in Windows 10 News
    New services for intelligent apps + tools & runtimes for any platform: Cloud computing started as a cost-effective, flexible way to consume storage and compute, but over the last few years it has become so much more. Higher-level services are taking center stage, ushering in a new era of “intelligence” – powered by automation and driven by data...
  10. Windows 10 Developer Tools released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Developer Tools released: Still installing on my VM - takes forever!!! Had to create a new VM as the old VM's hard drive wasn't big enough. Had to install Visual Studio 2015 CTP6 before installing the tools Also, the update to 10046 didn't load at first, so I had to update to it after installing VS...