Windows 10: add browser

Discus and support add browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; how do u add browsers to win 10? The only one thats in is Bing Like to add yahoo yahoo service or google Thanks Ben 88120 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Ben Daniels, Jul 2, 2017.

1. add browser

how do u add browsers to win 10? The only one thats in is Bing Like to add yahoo yahoo service or google
    Thanks
    Ben

:)

Ben Daniels, Jul 2, 2017

2. browser add ons

how to get rid of alphashopper and duck duck

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Security & privacy

AlexNiven1, Jul 2, 2017
  3. garyb0125 Win User

add browser

If you mean how to add search engines to Edge, just navigate one time to the search engine web site (e.g. go to Google). The search engine should then show up as an option in Edge settings.

garyb0125, Jul 2, 2017
  4. That does not help me I am not using edge I don't think. I am using chrome I look in internet settings and manage search engines and the only one there is that bing and I want yahoo search. I am sorry so dumb but I am and old and this setting up stuff not easy for me

Ben Daniels, Jul 2, 2017
  5. Edwin New Member
    Navigate to Yahoo.com, then open Chrome Settings:

add browser [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

add browser

1. add browser - Similar Threads - add browser

2. How to manage, add, remove Extensions in new Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to manage, add, remove Extensions in new Microsoft Edge browser: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Chromium engine powers the new Microsoft Edge browser. With the support of the Chromium engine, it brings in support for extensions from the Chrome Web Store as well. However, Microsoft has posted a list of separate extensions that they [...] This post...
  3. How to make windows defender scan extensions (add-ons) of any web browser installed in my...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to make windows defender scan extensions (add-ons) of any web browser installed in my...: I have been a windows user for much time and I think that windows defender provides excellent security. But, recently some things happened which has created a doubt in my mind about the level of security provided by windows defender. What happened was: As I use Firefox...
  4. Can not add any items to shopping cart all sites using any browser other computers on...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can not add any items to shopping cart all sites using any browser other computers on...: Can not add any items to shopping cart all sites using any browser other computers on network work OK. This happens on this computer for any user, any browser, any site. Is there a setting or service that could cause this or possibly a virus?...
  5. how do I add a browser bar on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I add a browser bar on windows 10?: How do I add a browser bar on windows 10 Internet explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-a-browser-bar-on-windows-10/f5912494-2f8c-4003-b969-36bc3dffb711
  6. Alternative browser to Firefox that can run "Session Manager" add-on?

in Browsers and Email
    Alternative browser to Firefox that can run "Session Manager" add-on?: Windows 10 Pro v1709: Can anyone advise me on alternative browsers that are compatible with the "Session Manager" add-on to Firefox? A search indicates the possibilities of an older version of Firefox, or Waterfox or Firefox ESM. I am not familiar with Waterfox or Firefox...
  7. Can't add extensions to Edge browser on desktop PC

in Browsers and Email
    Can't add extensions to Edge browser on desktop PC: I am unable to add extensions to Edge browser on my Desktop PC. When I go to the windows store, from Edge, in order to add them - none are shown. I also have a tablet running Windows 10, and was able to add them just fine on the tablet. Any ideas what might be going...
  8. Cannot add color to two separate browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot add color to two separate browsers: I'm certain that this is somewhat a trivial issue, but since I switch from IE to Edge a lot I would like color on both browsers. Right now, it's just on IE. I closed out IE and opened up Edge, went to settings, and did the whole process from the beginning. What I ended up...
  9. Want too add new Chromium based browser Vivaldi on CCleaner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Want too add new Chromium based browser Vivaldi on CCleaner: Hey guys first i want to say Thanxx for your precious time you are going to give me . Here i start my topic guys i want to add a new chromnium based browser. VIVALDI is getting popular the main reason i want too add this browser on my ccleaner list because it became my...
  10. An astonishingly simple way to add a Roboform toolbar to a browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An astonishingly simple way to add a Roboform toolbar to a browser: Hi, I've been using Roboform for years, and sometimes struggled to find an xpi file to use to add the toolbar to a browser. Suddenly I came across a way so simple I couldn't believe my eyes- drag 'n drop. [img] Taken from text by Roboform support, and adapted for...