Windows 10: add browser

Discus and support add browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; how do u add browsers to win 10? The only one thats in is Bing Like to add yahoo yahoo service or google Thanks Ben 88120 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Ben Daniels, Jul 2, 2017.

1. add browser

how do u add browsers to win 10? The only one thats in is Bing Like to add yahoo yahoo service or google
    Thanks
    Ben

:)

Ben Daniels, Jul 2, 2017

2. browser add ons

how to get rid of alphashopper and duck duck

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Security & privacy

AlexNiven1, Jul 2, 2017
  3. garyb0125 Win User

add browser

If you mean how to add search engines to Edge, just navigate one time to the search engine web site (e.g. go to Google). The search engine should then show up as an option in Edge settings.

garyb0125, Jul 2, 2017
  4. That does not help me I am not using edge I don't think. I am using chrome I look in internet settings and manage search engines and the only one there is that bing and I want yahoo search. I am sorry so dumb but I am and old and this setting up stuff not easy for me

Ben Daniels, Jul 2, 2017
  5. Edwin New Member
    Navigate to Yahoo.com, then open Chrome Settings:

add browser [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

add browser

1. add browser - Similar Threads - add browser

2. s mode when I try to add browsers, window opens says s mode from win 10, I have win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    s mode when I try to add browsers, window opens says s mode from win 10, I have win 11: I just bought this computer as my old one was 5 yrs old and would not update, I must say I am having trouble using this new computer, Everytime I try to install software, a window opens and says win 10 s mode and if I turn it off I can't get it back. I want to use a free vpn,...
  3. s mode when I try to add browsers, window opens says s mode from win 10, I have win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    s mode when I try to add browsers, window opens says s mode from win 10, I have win 11: I just bought this computer as my old one was 5 yrs old and would not update, I must say I am having trouble using this new computer, Everytime I try to install software, a window opens and says win 10 s mode and if I turn it off I can't get it back. I want to use a free vpn,...
  4. how do i stop windows defender for bugging me to remove add ons from browsers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i stop windows defender for bugging me to remove add ons from browsers?: [ATTACH] I keep getting this pestering anoyance telling me to stop this from bugging me? thanks https://preview.redd.it/2zwm1jlfocu81.png?width=247&format=png&auto=webp&s=e8b5a99aa7b54f594c77843bd73084969e269c71 submitted by /u/Lailamuller [link] [comments]...
  5. Windows Update Catalog: "Add" button appears only in IE, not other browsers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Catalog: "Add" button appears only in IE, not other browsers: HiIf I use IE for the Windows Update Catalog I get the choice of "Download" & "Add" buttons, the latter allowing multiple files to be selected and downloaded in a batch. In other browsers I get only the "Download" option. Is there a way to enable the "Add" button in other...
  6. Please add Google Chrome to the list of choices when we try to set it as default browser.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please add Google Chrome to the list of choices when we try to set it as default browser.: It is not listed in the app list. Please get it in there. i want it as my default browser. Doesnt list it. Why not>? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-add-google-chrome-to-the-list-of-choices/56cec4fb-2fd1-431a-8105-143d62ba1aff
  7. Microsoft Edge browser add ons store only in beta version?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge browser add ons store only in beta version?: Why is the add on store still in the beta version? When will Microsoft lunch alpha version? Thanks : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-browser-add-ons-store-only-in-beta/9110a0f2-25c2-4041-bdf7-e44c4bbd1984
  8. Add or Remove Vertical Tabs Button on Toolbar in Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    Add or Remove Vertical Tabs Button on Toolbar in Edge browser: [ATTACH]The new version of the Edge browser comes with some interesting tweaks and useful […] This article Add or Remove Vertical Tabs Button on Toolbar in Edge browser first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Browser edge, chrome.. adds the pdf to download again instead of opening.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browser edge, chrome.. adds the pdf to download again instead of opening.: Whenever I try to open any pdf from my computernot the web in a browser, be it edge, edge dev or chrome it starts downloading pdf again and saves it in downloads folder. When I would open it again it would start downloading again and overwrite the previously downloaded...
  10. why is my child able to access their profile in microsoft edge browser and add an...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    why is my child able to access their profile in microsoft edge browser and add an...: how do i restrict this from hsppening? you would think a child account would not be able to do this. this makes the restrictions i hzve in place useless. they can simply ho to microsoft edge browser, click on their profile and add an account. please help....