Windows 10: Add custom phone number field to Outlook 2013 Contact?

Discus and support Add custom phone number field to Outlook 2013 Contact? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Outlook 2013 has the following labels/fields for "Phone numbers": Assistant Business Business 2 Business Fax Callback Car Company Home Home 2 Home... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by King Mustard, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Add custom phone number field to Outlook 2013 Contact?

Outlook 2013 has the following labels/fields for "Phone numbers":

• Assistant
    • Business
    • Business 2
    • Business Fax
    • Callback
    • Car
    • Company
    • Home
    • Home 2
    • Home Fax
    • ISDN
    • Mobile
    • Other
    • Other Fax
    • Pager
    • Primary
    • Radio
    • Telex
    • TTY/TDD
    Is it possible to add a custom label/field?

Add custom phone number field to Outlook 2013 Contact? [​IMG]

:)

King Mustard, Jun 9, 2015

2. windows 8 phone syncs and assigns mobile 2 number to car in my contact in outlook

There is no way to change the labels that Outlook 2013 uses in the desktop app.

Since the second mobile number (stored in the Mobile 2 field on the phone) is syncing through to the "Car Phone" field in Outlook 2013, you'll need to remember that that field is the same as the second mobile number field.

Julie fka profjulie, Jun 9, 2015
  3. contact numbers not visible on lumia 820

The mobile 2 field is not available in Outlook 2013 (Office 365) and WP8 will only recognise mobile and mobile 2 as mobile numbers. How do you add 2 mobile numbers against a single contact?

I've found the answer to this Mobile 2 on WP8 syncs against Car Phone in Outlook 2013 (Office 365).

chunneychops, Jun 9, 2015
Thema:

Add custom phone number field to Outlook 2013 Contact?

1. Add custom phone number field to Outlook 2013 Contact? - Similar Threads - Add custom phone

2. How To Contact Arlo Customer Service Number?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Contact Arlo Customer Service Number?: Solve Arlo issues with Arlo Customer Service Number +1-888-255-8018 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-contact-arlo-customer-service-number/26769a37-9b9b-4a85-8a61-03ed5785b485
  3. Contact phone number?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contact phone number?: Is there a number we can call? I and many others are being censored while others whose views are opposing are allowed to voice their opinions unfiltered I literally typed their responses and I wasn’t allowed to post them....
  4. Contact phone number?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact phone number?: Is there a number we can call? I and many others are being censored while others whose views are opposing are allowed to voice their opinions unfiltered I literally typed their responses and I wasn’t allowed to post them....
  5. Contact apple Support and Customer Service Phone Number

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Contact apple Support and Customer Service Phone Number: How to contact Apple customer service If you're having trouble with your iPhone, iPad, Mac computer, or any other Apple device or service, there are several different ways to contact Apple's customer support team. You can call them, chat with them online, contact them with...
  6. How To Contact Microsoft Customer Service Phone Number

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How To Contact Microsoft Customer Service Phone Number: What are people saying about your calls to Microsoft support? There seems to be a variety of opinions on the effectiveness of Microsoft Customer Service support. In many cases, it seems that the technical support representatives are quite good at solving technical problems...
  7. Newly installed Outlook 2013 will not add account

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Newly installed Outlook 2013 will not add account: I have a new HP laptop - Win 10 version 2004 - that I am trying to install a bulk purchase copy of MS Office 2013 on. Word and Excel work perfectly. when I open Outlook, however, I get an error message that a library was not registered - with code probably 100 digits long -...
  8. add home phone number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    add home phone number: i removed my home number from contact to make my cell phone primary because it didn't appear as a contact option. now it won't let me add the number because it says it needs to text the number...
  9. Contact Support phone number

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Contact Support phone number: I need to talk to a support tech for Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-support-phone-number/9e9bfcd8-e9f6-4e48-9088-dd1a2ac11711
  10. Move Outlook 2013 Address Book Contacts to Contacts in WIN 10

in Browsers and Email
    Move Outlook 2013 Address Book Contacts to Contacts in WIN 10: How do I move Outlook 2013 Address Book CONTACTS to Win 10 CONTACTS ?? 22383