Windows 10: Add Icloud to Windows 10 sidebar / navigation pane

Discus and support Add Icloud to Windows 10 sidebar / navigation pane in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I would like to add Icloud link to my Windows 10 sidebar / navigation pane (not sure what the correct name is) Normally when you install Icloud for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Operations, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Add Icloud to Windows 10 sidebar / navigation pane

I would like to add Icloud link to my Windows 10 sidebar / navigation pane (not sure what the correct name is) Normally when you install Icloud for Windows it will add Icloud to the "Quick Access" submenu.

But i would like to add Icloud to the same level as "Quick Access", "This Computer" and "Dropbox".

I would found multiple how to's for owncloud/nextcloud and Google drive but not one for icloud.

:)

Operations, Aug 24, 2018
  2. AnnC6346 Win User

Windows 10 Navigation Pane is blank after the new Windows 10 update

Followed the steps. It is checked, navigation pane not there.

AnnC6346, Aug 24, 2018
  3. Bree Win User
    How to get horiz scrolling in Navigation Pane in Win 10 Explorer

Welcome to TenForums @linuxgarou

One suggestion would be to hover the mouse over the dividing line between the navigation pane and the list of files (it's the right-hand edge of the navigation pane's vertical scroll bar). When the pointer becomes a double-headed arrow you can click-and-drag to make the navigation pane wider.

I have mine set to about twice the width of the one in your screenshot.

Edit: and so apparently does Ztrucker in the following post.

4. Add Icloud to Windows 10 sidebar / navigation pane

Hide or Show User Profile's Personal Folders in Navigation Pane

Thank you in advance to everyone for your help and time. Hopefully this write-up is succinct. Add Icloud to Windows 10 sidebar / navigation pane :)
    I believe there has to be additional registry modifications to solve this issue.

Problem:
    In the Navigation Pane, specifically regarding the Current User folder tree, a Personal Folder (i.e. 3D Objects, Contacts, Desktop, etc... ) continues to show even after making active the Hidden property for that Personal Folder.

Expected Results:
    Any Personal Folder that is marked "Hidden" in the File/Folder Listings Area should also be hidden in the Navigation Pane specifically within the Current User folder tree.

Steps to recreate the issue: (the following steps assume that the option is deactivated to see hidden folders.)
    • Open File Explorer
    • Within Navigation Pane, Right-click over any blank area
    • Select menu-option "Show All Folders"
    • Select and Expand the Current User folder tree which is listed as a child object to the "Desktop" folder
    • Within the File/Folder Listings Area, Right-click on a Personal Folder
    • Select menu-option "Properties"
    • Within the new Dialogue window, Select the "General" tab, Select to Activate the Attribute "Hidden", Select the "OK" button
    • Close File Explorer and then Open File Explorer
    • Select the Current User folder in the Navigation Pane
    • Notice the recently-hidden folder is still showing in the Navigation Pane even though it is hidden in the File/Folder Listings Area.

System Specs:
    • Edition: Windows 10 Home 64bit
    • Version: 1709
    • OS Build: 16299.371
    • Hard Drives: 2 (SSD & Mechanical)
    • C:\ = SSD
    • D:\ = Mechanical

Current Modifications of System:
    • The %UserProfile% system folder was successfully transferred to D:\ by using Sysprep during Windows Setup. This is the only system folder moved to another drive.

Current Modifications of File Explorer in Navigation Pane: (using Regedit)
    • Hidden = Quick Access
    • Hidden = Libraries
    • Hidden = OneDrive
    • Hidden = Homegroup
    • Hidden = This PC user personal folders

Current Modifications of File Explorer in Folder/File Listing Area:
    • Each unwanted Personal Folder was changed to "Hidden" by Right-clicking the folder and Checking the Attribute checkbox marked "Hidden".

3rd-Party Software Installed:

• Classic Shell
    • Mozilla Firefox
    • IObit Driver Booster
    • Macrium Reflect

TechGuy737, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

Add Icloud to Windows 10 sidebar / navigation pane

1. Add Icloud to Windows 10 sidebar / navigation pane - Similar Threads - Add Icloud sidebar

2. add windows app to navigation pane

in Windows 10 Customization
    add windows app to navigation pane: Hello, for the last couple of years I’ve been able to plug in a document photo scanner Ipevo Ziggi HD Plus into my usb port and the windows 10 camera app would come up in the navigation pane in file explorer. For some reason now when I plug in the document photo scanner the...
  3. Windows 10 Navigation Pane/Sidebar padding

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Navigation Pane/Sidebar padding: I use Windows 10, and one of the things that bug me is the items in in sidebar are too close together. Here is a picture - [img] However, I would like the padding to increase a little, here is a tablet mode screenshot to illustrate what I mean - [img] Is there a way...
  4. Add specific folders to Navigation Pane

Add specific folders to Navigation Pane: Win10 Home x64 build 18363.836 Hello! With a lot of help from you all and many tutorials, I got my new Win10 system up and running, and set (for the most part) the way I like it. A few things I have not been able to find tutorials on (I'm sure they exist, I just haven't...
  5. add custom shortcuts to navigation pane

add custom shortcuts to navigation pane: hello is there a way to adding custom files shortcut (not folders shortcut) to navigation pane? for example i want to add a shourtcut from explorer.exe to my navigatin pane.i knew about adding custom folders or control panel items to navigation pane,but my question is about...
  6. Add Icloud to Windows 10 sidebar / navigation pane

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add Icloud to Windows 10 sidebar / navigation pane: I would like to add Icloud link to my Windows 10 sidebar / navigation pane (not sure what the correct name is) Normally when you install Icloud for Windows it will add Icloud to the "Quick Access" submenu. But i would like to add Icloud to the same level as "Quick Access",...
  7. add google drive to navigation pane

in Windows 10 Support
    add google drive to navigation pane: how to add google drive to navigation pane 55775
  8. Add or Remove OneDrive from Navigation Pane in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove OneDrive from Navigation Pane in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove OneDrive from Navigation Pane in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove OneDrive in Navigation Pane of File Explorer in Windows 10 [img] Information In Windows 10, you can easily save your files to OneDrive and get to them from any device, like your PC,...
  9. Navigation pane - Add to Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Navigation pane - Add to Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Navigation pane - Add to Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add Navigation pane to Context Menu in Windows 10 [img] Information You can use the navigation pane to browse locations such as Quick access, OneDrive, Libraries, This PC, Network, and Homegroup. You...
  10. Add or Remove This PC in Navigation Pane in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove This PC in Navigation Pane in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove This PC in Navigation Pane in Windows 10 [img] Information This tutorial will show you how to add or remove This PC in the navigation pane of File Explorer for all users in Windows 10. You must be signed in as an administrator to be able to add...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. icloud in windows navigation phane

2. how-to-add-icloud-to-the-windows-explorer-sidebar