Windows 10: Add Icon for "Next Desktop Background" in Context Menu

Discus and support Add Icon for "Next Desktop Background" in Context Menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi, *Smile I would like to Add Icon for "Next Desktop Background" in Context Menu i've tried but have no luck. Thank you! [img] 111517 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by stevie, Jun 3, 2018.

1. stevie Win User

Add Icon for "Next Desktop Background" in Context Menu

hi, *Smile

I would like to Add Icon for "Next Desktop Background" in Context Menu

i've tried but have no luck.

Thank you!

Add Icon for "Next Desktop Background" in Context Menu [​IMG]

:)

stevie, Jun 3, 2018
  2. Thanatica Win User

Consolidate context menu styles

The style for context menus need to be consolidated. There are current three different styles:

• Right-click on an empty region of the taskbar: you will get a black context menu with a light border and no icons, which fades in and out.
    • Right-click on a taskbar app button: you will get a black context menu without border but with monotone icons, which slides in and out from the bottom.
    • Right-click on the desktop and most other places: you will get a bright-grey context menu with coloured icons, which fades in and out.

Like I said, there is no need to maintain three different styles for a visual element that is the result of three identical user interactions, only in different places. These three styles come with a virgin installation of Windows 10, which can make it confusing
    to new and upgraded users why the colour and such is suddenly different for essentially the same 'thing'.

To reiterate, differences in:

• Background colour
    • Text colour
    • Border style
    • Hide- and show animation
    • Coloured icons, monotone icons, or no icons

Why not make these the same for every context menu? It's easier to maintain (for Microsoft devs) and easier on the user experience (for your valued customers).

Thanatica, Jun 4, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Task menu background transparency

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

Apologize for delay in reply.

As a workaround, I suggest you to change the desktop background/ remove the desktop background and check.

I suggest you to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.
    • Select Add an Account.
    • Enter a user name and hit Next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    • Check if issue persists.

Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jun 4, 2018
Thema:

Add Icon for "Next Desktop Background" in Context Menu

1. Add Icon for "Next Desktop Background" in Context Menu - Similar Threads - Add Icon Next

2. Restore "Next Desktop Background" context menu option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore "Next Desktop Background" context menu option: Hello,I recently upgraded to Windows 10. I read that in Windows 8 and Windows 10, the option should appear fromDesktop > Right Click empty space to open context menu > "Next desktop background"However it doesn't appear. Is the option available? --Additionally, on Windows 8 I...
  3. Restore "Next Desktop Background" context menu option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore "Next Desktop Background" context menu option: Hello,I recently upgraded to Windows 10. I read that in Windows 8 and Windows 10, the option should appear fromDesktop > Right Click empty space to open context menu > "Next desktop background"However it doesn't appear. Is the option available? --Additionally, on Windows 8 I...
  4. Restore "Next Desktop Background" context menu option

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to add Restart Start Menu to Context Menu on Desktop

in Windows 10 News
    How to add Restart Start Menu to Context Menu on Desktop: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 v1903 Update introduced several new features and enhancements. One of the under the hood changes is the separation of the Start Menu from the Explorer process. It is now an independent process. This process can be seen in [...] This post How to...
  6. How to add Settings to context menu with icon

in Windows 10 Support
    How to add Settings to context menu with icon: I found a video on how to add "Settings" to my context menu. It also explained how to add an icon to "Settings" which is the same operation. I now have "Settings" on my context menu but I have tried over and over to add an icon and it isn't working. But I can't seem to add...
  7. Add Shut Down to Desktop Context Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add Shut Down to Desktop Context Menu: I finished upgrading my laptop to Window 10 Pro and I got Microsoft Money Sunset and Frontpage 2003 working. So I am happy. *Party An old problem came back, after a shutdown, the system "resumes" instead of starting without the option of allowing me to get into the bios. I...
  8. No context menu on desktop icons

in Windows 10 Support
    No context menu on desktop icons: I just upgraded my Win 7 Pro desktop to Windows 10 Professional (32-bit). Minor problems, as usual, when a new system is installed, but a specific one is getting me crazy. When I click on any desktop icon, I do NOT get the traditional context menu, but the whole screen turns...
  9. Add Desktop Background File Location context menu in Windows 8 & 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Desktop Background File Location context menu in Windows 8 & 10: How to: Add Desktop Background File Location context menu in Windows 8 & 10 How to Add Desktop Background File Location context menu in Windows 8 and Windows 10 Your desktop background (also called wallpaper) can be a picture from your personal collection, Bing Desktop,...
  10. Add or Remove Set as desktop background Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Set as desktop background Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Set as desktop background Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove 'Set as desktop background' Context Menu in Windows 10 [img] Information When you right click on a .bmp, .dib, .gif, .jfif, .jpe, .jpeg, .jpg, .png, .tif, .tiff, or .wdp...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. context menu set as desktop background icon

2. Next Desktop Background Context Menu Inexistent?