Windows 10: Add More Top Sites To New Tab Page in Firefox 60-+

Discus and support Add More Top Sites To New Tab Page in Firefox 60-+ in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; One can add as many rows of Sites in The New Tab Start Page by entering the Following in About:Config Code:... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Josey Wales, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Add More Top Sites To New Tab Page in Firefox 60-+

One can add as many rows of Sites in The New Tab Start Page by entering the Following in About:Config

Code: browser.newtabpage.activity-stream.topSitesRows[/quote] Default is two

Add More Top Sites To New Tab Page in Firefox 60-+ [​IMG]

Do not concern yourself with the void warranty warning

I entered 3 so I have 3 rows of Sites

Add More Top Sites To New Tab Page in Firefox 60-+ [​IMG]

Source and Thanks to:

Add More Top Sites To New Tab Page in Firefox

:)

Josey Wales, Jun 5, 2018

2. open a new tab to my home page in edge

I would also like to know where the setting is to change the webpage that a new tab opens as?

The only options I can see in the settings are open new tab as 'top sites with suggested content' 'top sites' or 'blank page' but what I actually want to happen when I open a new tab is for it to open to a page of my choosing....... how do I do this?

JamieRalph, Jun 11, 2018
  3. How do I set the New Tab page to open my home page in Microsoft Edge?

I want to set the new tab page to my home page and not any of the Top Sites or Suggested sites. If it is not possible, please add this functionality.

enswafford, Jun 11, 2018
Thema:

Add More Top Sites To New Tab Page in Firefox 60-+

1. Add More Top Sites To New Tab Page in Firefox 60-+ - Similar Threads - Add More Top

2. White Box appears at top of new pages Firefox and PDFs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    White Box appears at top of new pages Firefox and PDFs: For the last few days, a white box has appeared at the top of Firefox whenever I open a new window. It goes away if I full screen the page and then exit out of full screen. **** seen below, it completely prevents me from seeing the tab bar. Today, it happened similarly when...
  3. New tab and top sites

in Windows 10 Customization
    New tab and top sites: My computer updated today and now the top sites do not show up when I open a new tab https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-tab-and-top-sites/b69d074d-be84-4cf4-a049-babc3a268532
  4. Bug with Top Sites icons on Edge's New Tabs page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bug with Top Sites icons on Edge's New Tabs page: Hello, I have set Edge to open a new Tabs page showing my popular websites as icons that I can click on. Usually the icons should look like this: [ATTACH] However, for some reason lately, Edge is showing the icons as follows: [ATTACH] Also, notice that YouTube doesn't...
  5. Tabbed pages on top.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tabbed pages on top.: I have pages on top of my screen and do not know where the tab button is o turn that feature off. It is very annoying when it happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tabbed-pages-on-top/63845b32-ea82-4e30-8ea5-3e25c40a2a38
  6. Microsoft Edge New Tab Top Sites Display Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge New Tab Top Sites Display Error: [ATTACH] As you can see my tabs are appearing incorrectly. They are showing up with white backgrounds when they should resemble the .ico color. This has been bothering me for a while and I have tried clearing all my settings. Although it worked in the past, this time it is...
  7. Add and Remove Search Engine Icons on New Tab Top Sites in Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add and Remove Search Engine Icons on New Tab Top Sites in Firefox: How to: Add and Remove Search Engine Icons on New Tab Top Sites in Firefox How to Add and Remove Search Engine Shortcut Icons in Top Sites on Firefox New Tab page Starting with Firefox 63.0, search shortcuts for Top Sites were added. Amazon and Google appear as Top...
  8. Edge: how to add a top site

in Browsers and Email
    Edge: how to add a top site: I have been looking how to add a site to "Top sites"in Edge. Also tried to find out in the past how to do it with IE. In my favourites, I store many websites. But the sites I use daily, I would like to add to top sites. I would not like to wait until Edge decides when to...
  9. Change New Tab page in Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change New Tab page in Firefox: How to: Change New Tab page in Firefox How to Change New Tab page in Firefox in Windows When you open a Firefox Home screen by default. The Top Sites (sites you visit most), popular articles Recommended by Pocket, Highlights (sites you've visited recently or...
  10. Change Number of Rows for Top Sites on New Tabs Page in Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Number of Rows for Top Sites on New Tabs Page in Firefox: How to: Change Number of Rows for Top Sites on New Tabs Page in Firefox How to Change Number of Rows for Top Sites on New Tabs Page in Firefox Starting with Firefox Quantum (version 57), there is a new user interface (UI) called Photon. By default, Firefox displays...