Windows 10: "add new bluetooth device" vs "join personal area network"

Discus and support "add new bluetooth device" vs "join personal area network" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i don't know if i am missing something or it is a bug on w10. i click "add new bluetooth device" and then i can pair a lumia, ok. i can see my phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by pietro, Feb 2, 2016.

1. pietro Win User

"add new bluetooth device" vs "join personal area network"

i don't know if i am missing something or it is a bug on w10.
    i click "add new bluetooth device" and then i can pair a lumia, ok. i can see my phone in "join personal area network" window.
    if i try to pair the phone from "join personal area network" window i can see it in bluetooth devices list but not in "join personal area network" window.
    so... it is a bug?! did i make anything wrong?! what is the difference between "add new bluetooth device" and "join personal area network" on w10?! what is "join personal area network" used for?!
    thanks

:)

pietro, Feb 2, 2016
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Feb 2, 2016
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it "add new bluetooth device" vs "join personal area network" :(

oh gawd wat to do ? "add new bluetooth device" vs "join personal area network" :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram "add new bluetooth device" vs "join personal area network" :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx "add new bluetooth device" vs "join personal area network" :)

musum, Feb 2, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

Most likely a bug with your Windows phone, not Windows 10. Microsoft is not supporting the Lumia line that well. It does help when you ask for help, that you also post the model of the phone, what OS version it is running, along with screenshots or logs of what is wrong.

bro67, Feb 2, 2016
Thema:

1. "add new bluetooth device" vs "join personal area network" - Similar Threads - add bluetooth device

2. Unable to join new wifi networks, add new bluetooth devices and a couple of other problems...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to join new wifi networks, add new bluetooth devices and a couple of other problems...: This started about a week or two ago randomly when I noticed that I could not click on the bluetooth button shortcut on the taskbar while I was trying to connect my bluetooth headphones. I then tried clicking on the battery button on my taskbar to put it's performance level...
  3. Unable to join new wifi networks, add new bluetooth devices and a couple of other problems...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to join new wifi networks, add new bluetooth devices and a couple of other problems...: This started about a week or two ago randomly when I noticed that I could not click on the bluetooth button shortcut on the taskbar while I was trying to connect my bluetooth headphones. I then tried clicking on the battery button on my taskbar to put it's performance level...
  4. Unable to join new wifi networks, add new bluetooth devices and a couple of other problems...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Bluetooth Device Personal Area Network Was accidently deleted and scan for hardware changes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Device Personal Area Network Was accidently deleted and scan for hardware changes...: As the title says i accidently deleted Bluetooth Device Personal Area Network under Network Adapter in Device Manager and i havent found a way to restore it. ive tried everything i can think of and have come up empty...
  6. Bluetooth Device Personal Area Network Was accidently deleted and scan for hardware changes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Device Personal Area Network Was accidently deleted and scan for hardware changes...: As the title says i accidently deleted Bluetooth Device Personal Area Network under Network Adapter in Device Manager and i havent found a way to restore it. ive tried everything i can think of and have come up empty...
  7. Bluetooth Device Personal Area Network Was accidently deleted and scan for hardware changes...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. bluetooth device (personal area network) listed multiple times

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bluetooth device (personal area network) listed multiple times: I am running Windows 10 Pro. I have noticed an issue in device manager when using my bluetooth connection to create a PAN with my ipad to share the internet on the iPad. Under network adapters, "bluetooth device (personal area network) #5" is listed. Several times I have...
  9. I can't add a new bluetooth device.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't add a new bluetooth device.: Whenever I go into settings > bluetooth and click add a new bluetooth device, nothing happens. I have rebooted my bluetooth, rebooted my desktop PC, checked all my drivers on my bluetooth device, and searched this exact problem up. Nothing has worked so far, and its been like...
  10. add bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    add bluetooth devices: add bluetooth devices like ipods to a Acer laptop how can I do that is it possible to add a device to listen to audio apple ipods https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-bluetooth-devices/a3ac961f-d2d2-43a3-a0c8-d6ac76ef5ba5