Windows 10: "Add New Hardware" Sound Every Time I Boot Into Windows 10

Discus and support "Add New Hardware" Sound Every Time I Boot Into Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Every time I turn on my Windows 10 desktop PC, about 10 or so seconds after I get into my desktop (from either a cold boot or reboot) I hear the "new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tackyjan, Jul 9, 2016.

1. tackyjan Win User

"Add New Hardware" Sound Every Time I Boot Into Windows 10

Every time I turn on my Windows 10 desktop PC, about 10 or so seconds after I get into my desktop (from either a cold boot or reboot) I hear the "new hardware connected" sound.

I am not sure why it's doing this or if it even matters but my curiosity is driving me to find out what it is. I have tried a few things such as looking at Windows log files, etc. and even going as far as trying to use Procmon at bootup to "catch" any events.

Do you think there might be a problem with a piece of hardware/driver in my system that might be failing? Or perhaps a drier that loads :"late" thereby postponing the OS recognition? Or maybe something to do with my USB not fully initializing during post?

Either way I am dying to know what it is so if anyone knows of a program I can run or log file I can view, etc. to see what's going on I would much appreciate it!

Thank you,

Jan

[youtube]dAOm32x_6Bo[/youtube]

:)

tackyjan, Jul 9, 2016
  2. farby Win User

my phone says " System Error " while i delete d broken images frm my phone memory...

Connect the Phone to PC and thru' Windows Explorer search for this file. If you find it Delete from there .. See if it works .

farby, Jul 9, 2016
  3. my phone says " System Error " while i delete d broken images frm my phone memory...

i hav C6 n it is givin me error when i delete the broken images it displays "systen error" although i dont have any images in my phone memory n m not usin memory card also... plzz help..

omkar_bartakke, Jul 9, 2016
  4. batlhilz Win User

had the same problems with my logitech mx518 mouse - prolly bad cable (broken that is). it started suddenly and more often to do that while i was playing some game and it kept reconnecting it.

switched my mouse and no problems anymore with this.

batlhilz, Jul 9, 2016
  5. tackyjan Win User
    Thanks for the prompt response! Do you by chance know of a hardware "debugging" app of sorts that can closely monitor my drivers as they are loaded upon bootup?

tackyjan, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. "Add New Hardware" Sound Every Time I Boot Into Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Add Hardware Sound

2. Ding sound every time I type.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ding sound every time I type.: This issue driving me nuts!!!! Besides the issue I still have that I wrote about that left side showing suggestions and get in the way of my search. What I have now when I have my sound volume at normal and I am typing every word I type, and I hit the space bar for next word...
  3. Ding sound every time I type.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ding sound every time I type.: This issue driving me nuts!!!! Besides the issue I still have that I wrote about that left side showing suggestions and get in the way of my search. What I have now when I have my sound volume at normal and I am typing every word I type, and I hit the space bar for next word...
  4. Ding sound every time I type.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Boot Times Increasing On Every Boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Boot Times Increasing On Every Boot: For the last few months, Windows 10 has been taking an incrementally long time to boot to the Windows loader every time I boot from a full hybernation or shutdown that was performed several hours prior. And I do mean incrementally long. The time it takes for the Dell splash...
  6. New hardware won't boot Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New hardware won't boot Windows 10: I just bought a new motherboard, RAM, and CPU and wanted to reuse all my other existing hardware (GPU, power, DVD drive, hard drive). I hooked everything up and Windows would not boot off the hard drive. I pulled out my laptop and learned that this is normal when the hardware...
  7. Windows 10 adds a new network every time I tether my phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 adds a new network every time I tether my phone: I've been needing to use my phone to use the internet on my PC for the past couple days. I've been tethering it via USB to use it, But every time I do so, Windows adds a new network. After I unplug my phone I can't see the other network in the list. I'm on 14 right now. Will...
  8. add windows pro to my new hardware

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    add windows pro to my new hardware: can't seem to locate the product key to upgrade from windows 10 to windows pro on my new machine, can't find it on the order receipt from microsoft store purchase...
  9. Every time I boot up...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time I boot up...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/drums-and-percussian [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/egd2ot/every_time_i_boot_up/
  10. Every second boot not progressing with new hardware

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Every second boot not progressing with new hardware: Okay so I recently got a new mobo, cpu and some more ram and rebuilt my machine. Now every second boot it hangs at the Asus screen where usually within a second the circle of dots appear and spin for a few seconds while windows loads, it never progresses and requires...