Windows 10: Add OneDrive to This PC (testing)

Discus and support Add OneDrive to This PC (testing) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I hope I'm posting this to the correct category. Also Brink I hope I didn't just miss something that you already posted in the tutorials. I need a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jerry06, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Jerry06 Win User

Add OneDrive to This PC (testing)

I hope I'm posting this to the correct category. Also Brink I hope I didn't just miss something that you already posted in the tutorials.

I need a few good testers to test some registry entries to add OneDrive to the folder section of This PC. I've tested this customization on my PC but not anywhere else.

1. Log on as administrator.
    2. Give yourself ownership and Full control of the following keys
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6}HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6}3. import the attachment named

Add_OneDrive_To_This_PC.reg
    4. Open This PC again. Is OneDrive in the Folders Section
    Note. The Undo File is Included as well

Undo-Add_OneDrive_To_ThisPC.reg
    Thanks.

:)

Jerry06, Dec 20, 2016
  2. garym123 Win User

Syncing One drive

You can add an account to OneDrive on your PC.

right click the cloud icon on your PC, settings, add account.

You can move files between accounts but syncing would be a problem for most because of allowed storage on OneDrive.

You can also add an account to the OneDrive app on your phone.

garym123, Dec 20, 2016
  3. I am not able to see my photo albums which I have saved in my SD CARD

Hi Gautam Ahluwalia,

Thanks for posting!

I would suggest you to try some other SD card and test it. It is possible that your current one is not compatible with this make/model.

Also, what happens if you will upload those files from pc to OneDrive, are they showing up on the phone?;

Upload photos and files to OneDrive

Thank you for your contributions to the forum.

Kind Regards,

Karolina M, Dec 20, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Dec 20, 2016
Thema:

1. Add OneDrive to This PC (testing) - Similar Threads - Add OneDrive testing

2. Add a computer to OneDrive account.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Add a computer to OneDrive account.: I have three computers running on W10 Home. I started with one computer purchased new in 2009. I added a second used computer in 2021. The second computer recognized OneDrive on the original unit without my having to do anything and I used it to pass files back and forth. I...
  3. Add a computer to OneDrive account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add a computer to OneDrive account.: I have three computers running on W10 Home. I started with one computer purchased new in 2009. I added a second used computer in 2021. The second computer recognized OneDrive on the original unit without my having to do anything and I used it to pass files back and forth. I...
  4. Add a computer to OneDrive account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Add to OneDrive is now generally available

in Windows 10 News
    Add to OneDrive is now generally available: Files are the building blocks of our work— helping us collaborate with others to construct the end results. Research documents, data spreadsheets, sales reports, presentations, product videos and other content-rich files are the components that hold up our final...
  6. Is there a way to test MacOS on a PC?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Is there a way to test MacOS on a PC?: Hello I am thinking about switching from Windows to MacOS. However, I have no idea how the software feels and would like to test it beforehand. I have a computer with AMD processor or one with Intel i3 processor. Is there a way to test the system on it? Gibt es eine...
  7. Bench Test of PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Bench Test of PC: I was wondering what was going on inside my graphics dept. Games only by the way. Fallout 4, screen crashes, locking screens and other glitches. All of which according to the benchmark must be software probs. Graphic changes in SH4 slow at times and switching from one image...
  8. Add Multiple OneDrive Accounts to PC One Business, Two Personal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Add Multiple OneDrive Accounts to PC One Business, Two Personal: I am trying to add, and sync, three OneDrive accounts to my PC Windows 10. I have a corporate account through my company. I have a second personal account that is already added/synced. I am the head of a non-profit that I'm using for a third and separate account. I need to...
  9. Onedrive adds folders already in Dropbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive adds folders already in Dropbox: When I recently did a clean install of Win10 on my wife's computer, it put a number of folders in her Onedrive folder (without asking!). She has an outlook.com email account. This was quite fortunate in a way because one of the folders was her Desktop. This helped in the...
  10. Library adds onedrive automatically

in Windows 10 Support
    Library adds onedrive automatically: Hello everyone. I have my pictures, documents, music and videos organised on a seperate HDD and added them to the Librarys so that I get rid of these annoying folders which several programs add to documents/pictures in the User-Folder. Now with Windows 10 I have got the...