Windows 10: Add or Remove Duplicate Drives in Navigation Pane in Windows 10

Discus and support Add or Remove Duplicate Drives in Navigation Pane in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; I lost the ">" after I ran the "Remove_Drives_from_Navigation_Pane.reg" file. Is that WAD? Before: Attachment 166358 After: Attachment 166359... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Jaxel, Aug 4, 2015.

1. madmax2 Win User

Add or Remove Duplicate Drives in Navigation Pane in Windows 10

I don't have any of this problem after applying reg file..

madmax2, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Add or Remove Duplicate Drives in Navigation Pane in Windows 10

1. Add or Remove Duplicate Drives in Navigation Pane in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Add Remove Duplicate

2. Unable to remove duplicate drives in the navigation pane

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to remove duplicate drives in the navigation pane: Hi how are you, I am unable to remove the duplicate drivers in the navigation pane. I have removed the key F5FB2C77-0E2F-4A16-A381-3E560C68BC83 from the regedit and also unchecked the show al folders and show library issue under the Navigation Pane. Still no luck....
  3. Unable to remove duplicate drives in the navigation pane

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove duplicate drives in the navigation pane: Hi how are you, I am unable to remove the duplicate drivers in the navigation pane. I have removed the key F5FB2C77-0E2F-4A16-A381-3E560C68BC83 from the regedit and also unchecked the show al folders and show library issue under the Navigation Pane. Still no luck....
  4. Unable to remove duplicate drives in the navigation pane

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. add google drive to navigation pane

in Windows 10 Support
    add google drive to navigation pane: how to add google drive to navigation pane 55775
  6. Add or Remove Dropbox from Navigation Pane in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Dropbox from Navigation Pane in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Dropbox from Navigation Pane in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Dropbox in Navigation Pane of File Explorer in Windows 10 Dropbox is a file hosting service operated by American company Dropbox, Inc. that offers cloud storage, file synchronization,...
  7. Add or Remove Google Drive from Navigation Pane in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Google Drive from Navigation Pane in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Google Drive from Navigation Pane in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Google Drive in Navigation Pane of File Explorer in Windows 10 Google Drive is a file storage and synchronization service created by Google. It allows users to store files in the...
  8. Add or Remove Favorites from Navigation Pane in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Favorites from Navigation Pane in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Favorites from Navigation Pane in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Favorites in Navigation Pane of File Explorer in Windows 10 [img] Information Favorites in the navigation pane is a way to easily access items in your %UserProfile%/Links folder....
  9. Add or Remove OneDrive from Navigation Pane in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove OneDrive from Navigation Pane in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove OneDrive from Navigation Pane in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove OneDrive in Navigation Pane of File Explorer in Windows 10 [img] Information In Windows 10, you can easily save your files to OneDrive and get to them from any device, like your PC,...
  10. Add or Remove This PC in Navigation Pane in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove This PC in Navigation Pane in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove This PC in Navigation Pane in Windows 10 [img] Information This tutorial will show you how to add or remove This PC in the navigation pane of File Explorer for all users in Windows 10. You must be signed in as an administrator to be able to add...